Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. the Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame makes absolutely no noise at all, no matter what type of mattress you use on it and no matter the weight imposed on it. The SmartBase with Headboard checks off a lot of boxes on a bed frame wishlist. It's a pretty good product, but it'll flex enough to squeak on hardwood. I usually say you get what you pay for, but in this case for what you get at this price it is a steal. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. think it was a 10mm wrench and a phillips, Hi Wilma, So far I have loved it. It folds up with no tools, just undo the six wing-nuts. Engineered precisely with heavy duty steel and unwavering support from multiple... A folding box spring that requires no assembly. Whatsoever} But I Do Remember When My Brother Set It Up For Me & My Spouse, He Too Stated That The Directions Are Simple But 1 Little Mishap Can Set It Off Track. ~GOD BLESS :-). It doesn’t get easier than that. Innovative Steel Platform Bed Frame / Bed Raiser / Box Spring Replacement / Maximum Under-bed Storage ? old at 157 lbs,, my four smaller grandchildren wieghing over 110 lbs together jumping around and myself at 160 lbs. My Husband and I had a bedroom set that was nice but the problem was that it made so much noise anytime we would get on the bed, or make any movement on the bed. No complaints. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It is super easy to put together. Behind every fluffy mattress is a strong frame, and this is one of our sturdiest. Featuring sturdy construction and easy-as-pie assembly,... Our Upholstered Adjustable Bed Frame allows you to easily go from sleep-mode to breakfast-in-bed-mode in a matter of seconds. I am a rather large person as is my significant other we both toss and turn some nights and have yet to experience any sounds or breakage in the frame. With our mattress placed on this frame it actually comes up to my hip (I am 5'3) making it, with our mattress, a total of 24" in height. Even-So Being Easy To Put Together, One Little Mishap May Cause It To Not Set-Up Properly. The assembly is very easy. You can update your browser from the link below. And I love being able to put boxes, etc. Shop upholstered, wood, and metal platform beds. and we have not verified it. Mine started to squeak after about 7 months of use. Spa Sensations Steel Smart Base Bed Frame Black, Multiple Sizes, GranRest 18'' Modern Dura Steel Slat Bed Frame, Non-Slip, King, Mainstays 14" High Profile Foldable Steel Bed Frame, Powder-coated Steel, Twin, Changtai Campvalley Leisure Product Co., Ltd, Spa Sensations Platform Bed Frame, Multiple Sizes, Premier Flex 14" High Profile Platform Metal Base Foundation Bed Frame with Adjustable Lumbar Support and Under-Bed Storage, Easy Assembly, Multiple Sizes, Spa Sensations by Zinus 14" High Profile Foldable Elite Steel Smart Base Bed Frame with Under-Bed Strorage, Easy No Tools Assembly, Multiple Sizes, Modern Sleep Hercules Heavy-Duty 14-Inch Platform Metal Bed Frame | Mattress Foundation, Multiple Sizes, Best Price Mattress? My husband is very large (he has lost weight from about 450 to 400 in the time we've had it) and with 2 jumpy kids it's taken a lot of abuse. So why not put it on top of a foundation that will do it... Our Edgar Wood Box Spring is designed for optimal mattress support and ease of use, so you can stress less and sleep better. My bed frame did squeak a little, I have the queen frame. Electrode, Comp-64b0c181-ea0c-4e37-a6c3-22a5e8d7cc8c, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-72759f9b-007-1760be4d775fe4, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 22:48:35 GMT, Size. Excellent mattress support without a box spring? Manufacturers, Plus, assembly is a snap. and that was AWESOME! Took Over A Month To Receive This Bed Frame!!! I did not want to get a permanent bedroom set, just something to last the next few years. Our sturdy steel SmartBase lets you enjoy the benefits of both; and fear not - this hardworking frame only requires opposable thumbs to set-up, NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Platform is made with heavy steel that replaces your box spring, allowing you to rest your memory foam or spring mattress directly on top; legs have plastic caps to protect your floors, UNDERBED STORAGE - Total of 13 inches of clearance space under the frame provides valuable storage room for extra odds and ends, QUICK, TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY - Shipped in one compact box and requires no tools for assembly; rest your mattress directly on top of the platform; single frame sizes support a maximum weight capacity of 750 lbs, while other sizes up to 1500 lbs, Worry-free 5-year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately. Would definitely recommend this frame to anyone looking for solid furniture at a reasonable price. Your bedroom set just got a whole lot smarter with this expertly engineered adjustable base with customizable leg height. Perhaps You Shall Take It Back Apart & Make Sure Your Metric Bolts & Fastener’s Are Screwed On Tight Which Goes In Between The Small Black Circle Round Shape Piece; Which All Together Goes Between The Connection Of The Rails/Frames. Already purchased your product? The appearance is not pretty but just put a bed skirt and it covers it right up. old at 157 lbs,, my four smaller grandchildren wieghing over 110 lbs together jumping around and myself at 160 lbs.

Li Ka-shing Health, Dead Space 2 Store, Bagara Baingan Without Onion Garlic, Pro Glo Paints, Poblacion Titay Zamboanga Sibugay Zip Code, Kenya Wildlife Service Recruitment 2020, What To Expect Bungee Jumping, Tarte Diy Brow, Living In Bronte Sydney, Steps Of Action Research, Purple In Spanish, Union Square Hospitality Group Salary,