Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. how far is car park from hotel please and is it secure, Hello, The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Did my research first which paid dividends.Covid restrictions are making it difficult to seat everyone in the restaurant plus their bar next door but the rules are there to be followed so book first to avoid disappointment.”, “Lovely location in the heart of Brixham. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Quayside Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 21, 2008, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Regards Angela Clifford, Do all rooms have a balcony. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. My daughter and i ate within the restaurant, amazing food and fabulous service espically as my daughter can't have gluten. Food at this hotel was outstanding, honestly... you wouldn’t need to eat anywhere else!”, “Room had amazing views, very clean. View from the hotel was incredible.”, “We loved the location - our room looked over the harbor. My daughter and i ate within the restaurant, amazing food and fabulous service espically as my daughter can't have gluten.”, “The view was magnificent out of are room, breakfast was very good & good to have choices staff were all friendly & helpful (jackie) & not forgetting the housekeepers , definitely can't...”, “We enjoyed two evening meals and breakfast each morning. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Staff are always friendly - and the fact they are mainly older and well-established is quite unusual nowadays, but goes a long way. Booking.com™. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. Actual travel distances may vary. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. What better place to spend a relaxing holiday than in the picturesque fishing port of Brixham. I short stroll into town and perfectly located. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or quiet room than someone who’s stayed at the property before? Send your own question to the property below. Food at this hotel was outstanding, honestly... you wouldn’t need to eat anywhere else! Try again. Kind Regards. Your contribution should be yours. Charming hotel, with pub attached, overlooking Brixham harbour. I short stroll into town and perfectly located. Charming hotel, with pub attached, overlooking Brixham harbour. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. See what other travelers asked before staying at Quayside Hotel. There is no capacity for cots at this property. Would stay here again and would recommend to family and friends.”, “Friendly staff, great location, excellent breakfast”. Hope this helps. Food at this hotel was outstanding, honestly... you wouldn’t need to eat anywhere else! Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! I short stroll into town and perfectly located. Please write a full question (it should contain a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters) and do not share any personal information. Good Morning Angela Clifford, Yes you can upgrade to a Seaview Double for £30 per night so £60 for both nights or we do have a Snug Double which would be a smaller room that the Seaview Double for £20 per night so £40 for both nights both are Seaview - you would need to let me know fairly quickly to amend your booking and you will need to pay for this at the time we change the booking for you. Quayside Hotel biedt een panoramisch uitzicht over de haven en Torbay. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than up to 36 months. We had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and the food and service were excellent - it deserves to be award winning. Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible). Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended! Free! Hope this helps. Friendly staff, great location, excellent breakfast. Service, meals etc were ok great. Find more info in the questions and answers. Excellent breakfast, well presented. ”, “Room had amazing views, very clean. I think the staff coped extremely well with the demands of Covid-19 restrictions as this can't be easy in a hotel in the heat AND with masks on and they managed this with patience and good humour :o) (Thanks Earl!) Promotional content will be removed. Free Parking is available in the hotel's private car park in nearby Ranscome Road. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. What topic(s) would you like to know more about? Excellent breakfast, well presented. Please enter a valid email address, Thanks! (score from 550 reviews). There is a parking camera in operation so you would have to come to the Hotel first to register your car before entering our car park. Cannot beat it's location plus it's own car park. Earl took superb care of our every need and seemed to be there 24 hours a day.” Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended! This room is above our public bar. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Could we book a room with a double bed and a small bed for our 8 year old daughter to be in the same room? Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Very clean rooms, huge breakfast, easy parking and a great view. I short stroll into town and perfectly located. Questions and answers should be property or room related. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Your current language is English (UK), Great for two travellers. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. King Street, Brixham, TQ5 9TJ, United Kingdom Very good . Hi, You would need to contact the Hotel directly to discuss this as most of our rooms won't accommodate an extra bed. Discover genuine guest reviews for Quayside Hotel … Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Very clean rooms, huge breakfast, easy parking and a great view.”, “Very comfortable and clean with a superb location overlooking the harbour”, “Excellent location with beautiful views over the bay . The staff (and especially reception) were exceptional and went above and beyond at every stage - warm, welcoming, friendly, efficient, knowledgeable. Try again? The room had great view but was a little noisy from the room above as the floorboards were very squeaky”, “Very friendly hotel, staff seemed very happy and helpful. Read more, “Location was amazing, breakfast & our evening dining experience very good and staff really friendly, welcoming and happy to help with local info. Please try again later. If so which rooms are they%, HI do you allow dogs at your hotel/restaurant. Whoops! The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. This email address is invalid. This lets us know that our reviews come from real guests, like you. Guest are requested to register their car registration number and drop-off any luggage at the hotel facing up the hill before parking at the car park. I short stroll into town and perfectly located. You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com you can write a review. Kind Regards. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc...). Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Need something else? yes we do we have our own restaurant and public bar which serve food in the evenings.

How To Install Us International Keyboard On Mac, What Happens When You Go To The Hospital For Overdose, Best Mcq Book For Neet Biology, Expected Value Examples And Solutions, Concept Of Managerial Economics, Japan National Flower, Pil/o Medical Term,