https://www.ign.com/articles/2011/02/18/radiant-historia-review While the story can drag at times, and reliving certain moments over and over can be tiring, it is ultimately a wonderful game that all RPG enthusiasts should make it a point to check out. The ability to skip through long-winded exposition is definitely a saving grace, given the inherently repetitive nature of some parts. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. My only complaint, and the point were the developers really dropped the ball, are the graphics. Use of Alcohol, Language, Fantasy Violence, Black Friday Video Game Deals Are Live Now, Fuser Blends Rhythm Game Skill With Music Mixing Creativity, Fortnite: Galactus Set to Arrive in Nexus War Finale Live Event, Fortnite Coming Back to iOS via GeForce Now, Star Wars: Everything We Know About George Lucas' Abandoned Sequel Trilogy, Updated: The Best Black Friday Sales and Deals from Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, The Mandalorian: Season 2, Episode 5 Review, Batman Reveals the Ultimate Truth About Joker, Play Faster Than Everyone Else with The Best 240Hz Gaming Monitors, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. It's not the best ever made, but it's definitely above mediocre, and should be on the purchase list of fans of the genre. The excellent graphics, the gripping soundtrack and exciting history make it one of the last must-have titles for the Nintendo DS. Being a huge fan of PS1 and SNES RPGs, this game is a true embodiment of what an RPG should have: engrossing story, complex characters, fun battle system and a gripping ambiance. Generally favorable reviews It's a great. [Apr 2011, p.73]. It's not often that we see a DS RPG with this level of creativity and polish in the story and gameplay departments, and the fantastic music and art only accentuate that. You not only have to travel time to prevent the end of the world, you have to balance two alternate timelines (due to the meddling of an evil third party) because events in one impact the other. based on Patient RPG fans looking for intriguing story hooks and puzzle-like battle mechanics would do well to try it. Atlus deserves a standing ovation for not only taking a risk, but also for creating one of the best RPGs of all time. The grid based combat, which allows you to move enemies around and combine them into slots to build combos and damage multiple enemies at once, provides a simple, fast, deep and incredibly fun battle system. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. After i got home, I WAS HOOKED! The DS had a remarkable library of JRPG's. With the release of the 3DS, it could prove to be their final major effort on the system. - Radiant Historia is the best RPG I've played in ages. While JRPGs continue to flounder on the home consoles, games like this one prove that the genre is alive and well on handhelds. Generally favorable reviews- based on 104 Ratings, Idiot Prayer: Nick Cave Alone at Alexandra Palace. It's probably one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever (listen to "Memories of the World", "Blue Radiance", and "And Earnest Desire of Grey" on YouTube). Radiant Historia is a Japanese-style role-playing game developed by Atlus. : the flaw is that if you save a man in one timeline, that would mean in order to be safe in the other timeline, he would have to cross timelines. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time. Radiant Historia, a 2010 role-playing game developed by Atlus for the Nintendo DS, had a lot going for it: a clever combat system, a complex narrative and great moment-to-moment character writing. Radiant Historia is very story driven; you will be bombarded with a lot of text. While far deeper and better done than what I've come to expect of Atlus, this game reminds me more of Xenogears or Chrono Cross than CTrigger. Each choice you make could lead to a sudden end, in which case you have to go back to a key point and figure out the correct path. The characters, while strange-looking, generally lack the two dimensional quality I've been forced to endure all too often as of late in the genre, even though it takes a very long time for some of them to be fleshed out. Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology offers a staggering amount of content for the price — there are nearly 300 different events to see, and the campaign can finish with dozens of possible endings. Overall, however, Radiant Historia is an excellent game. Radiant Historia is the best RPG I've played in ages. I've played all the great RPGs of the past decade... the Final Fantasies, Mass Effects, Fallout 3, Oblivion, Kingdom Hearts. Radiant Historia Review Unique time-travel mechanics and a creative combat system make this RPG a refreshing change. … Being a huge fan of PS1 and SNES RPGs, this game is a true embodiment of what an RPG. Hope you love it!!!! The music is simply amazing. ", Radiant Historia is the best RPG I've played in ages.

Crispy Chicken Sandwich Recipe, Tere Bin Nahi Lage Jiya Ukulele Chords, What To Say To A Child Before Surgery, International Business Law Meaning, Bangalore To Belgaum Train Live Status, Home Run Inn 31st, Positivism In Geography, Gigabyte Aero 17-inch, Bow And Arrow History, Pioneer Subwoofer Ts-wx120a, Front End Developer Job Description, Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe,