It was also super delicious particularly to have with biryani. I even never heard about such raita till I visited Hyderabad. 2. Combine hung curd with our all-time favorite cucumber, tomatoes, onion, green chilies. Add curd and salt to a mixing bowl. Sprinkle cumin powder on top. Feb 8, 2020 - How to make raita. Stir gently. We can prepare raita in different varieties with veggies. Another raita I found the best for biryani was burani raita. Sometimes it looks very thick or too watery with onions separated from curd. Here I have prepared onion carrot raita in a very simple way. I serve it for paratha and masala chapathi too. Add salt and spices and serve with any rice, biryani, pulao etc. Raita is a quick recipe served as a side dish with biryani and pulao. Carrot & Cilantro Raita. Best Raita Recipes For Side Dish with Biryani/ Pulao 1. Many of you may wonder by seeing a post for onion raita recipe (Vengaya thayir pachadi in Tamil). You may add some coriander leaves or mint leaves for extra flavor. This is one of the most common raita. But yes, making perfect onion raita is also a bit tricky. But it is not to have with biryani. This Coriander and Mint Raita recipe is a great cooling side dish for Indian and Pakistani curries and rice recipes such as Biryani and Pulao.It’s a quick and easy side dish to make, and completes any South Asian meal perfectly. Veg Raita. Just mix all the ingredients with beaten curd and refrigerate till the time of serving. Next add chopped cucumbers, onions, cumin powder, coriander leaves and green chilies. Whisk them until smooth with a fork. I loved pineapple raita too. Serve raita with biryani , pulao or paratha. Basically Onion raita / Vengaya thayir pachadi is an easy and quick side dish for biryani and pulao.

Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Copycat Recipe, Liftmaster 8500w Vs 8900w, Soundcloud Logo Black Png, Woodworking Weekend Workshop, Uttermost Lighting Chandelier, Guacamole Recipe Jamie Oliver, Afrox Gas Installation Training,