Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? more. Gol-Gappe, Dahi-Bhalla, or...even other dishes were insipid in lunch time. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 8171328859, Hi guys recently visited RAJ RASOI restaurant located next to best price on Agra Kanpur highway, starting with exteriors the restaurant has enough parking available and good garden outside which is first attraction for the visitors , on the entrance they have special combo menus...properly displayed for the days , I entered there and the place was well cleaned and maintained which gives u a comfortable feel also there is enough sitting available for visitors . Eat at your own risk. Raj Rasoi: Delicious Indian and non Indan food - See 31 traveller reviews, 14 candid photos, and great deals for Agra, India, at Tripadvisor. So good option with family and kids, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Please do not visit this place. I got comfortable there ambience was nice and beautiful songs were coming on 50 inch LED displayed on the wall , I ordered veg Manchurian with fried rice as I wanted to try something in Chinese the staff was efficient arranged my order very soon... I got comfortable there ambience was nice and beautiful songs were coming on 50 inch LED displayed on the wall , I ordered veg Manchurian with fried rice as I wanted to try something in Chinese the staff was efficient arranged my order very soon... Raj Rasoi, Agra: See 31 unbiased reviews of Raj Rasoi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #105 of 437 restaurants in Agra. new dishes which are not seen easily in Agra. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Agra, Hotels near Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center, Hotels near Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Agra. I got comfortable there ambience was nice and beautiful songs were coming on 50 inch LED displayed on the wall , I ordered veg Manchurian with fried rice as I wanted to try something in Chinese the staff was efficient arranged my order very soon... properly displayed for the days , I entered there and the place was well cleaned and maintained which gives u a comfortable feel also there is enough sitting available for visitors . Agra’s famous for delicious Chaat and spicy chaats but this Rasoi had ordinary offerings. So there was an extra charge of a chowmin and a water bottle.When I told the manager they fired me another bill. The food here is very good at affordable price unlike bikaner , thali and other popular restraus of Agra. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg. properly displayed for the days , I entered there and the place was well cleaned and maintained which gives u a comfortable feel also there is enough sitting available for visitors . It is a multi cuisine restaurant. So good option with family and kids, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. All...this, while the rude owner was standing there...More, *Raj Rasoi, Agra* We were not served our food even after waiting for more than half an hour. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more. This is NOT a place for girls/women unless they are accompanied by a male. Gol-Gappe, Dahi-Bhalla, or...even other dishes were insipid in lunch time. The food is ok and not bad on Highway where very bad food and high price is charge . I went to dinner with my family yesterday.After dinner when i asked for bill. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Less visited restaurant on Agra Firozabad Highway. Raj Rasoi Reviews: Check out the Reviews of Raj Rasoi, Sanjay Place, Central Agra, Agra. They cheat with the customer. The ambience is ok and the speciality of this place is presence of...new dishes which are not seen easily in Agra.More. We were recommended this place for chats by local residents but a poor experience was surprising in this city. The ambience is ok and the speciality of this place is presence of...new dishes which are not seen easily in Agra.More. As the restaurant is a less visited place, the food quality is just average. Get quick answers from Raj Rasoi staff and past visitors. Our balance money was also not paid to us. We were recommended this place for chats by local residents but a poor experience was surprising in this city.More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is NOT a place for girls/women unless they are accompanied by a male. We were recommended this place for chats by local residents but a poor experience was surprising in this city. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. this, while the rude owner was standing there... even other dishes were insipid in lunch time. The food is ok and not bad on Highway where very bad food and high price is charge . Reaching this restaurant in Agra Lanes was tough job for a tourist. Raj Rasoi: GR8 food.Par Excellence. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Agra, Hotels near Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center, Hotels near Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Agra. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Please do not visit this place. This restaurant is serving generally chaat and fast food items for highway travellers. I restaurant is located at agra-tundla road approx 10 km from water works. Reserve a table at Raj Rasoi, Agra on Tripadvisor: See 31 unbiased reviews of Raj Rasoi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #107 of 437 restaurants in Agra. All...this, while the rude owner was standing there...More, *Raj Rasoi, Agra* Our balance money was also not paid to us. Agra’s famous for delicious Chaat and spicy chaats but this Rasoi had ordinary offerings. As the restaurant is a less visited place, the food quality is just average. About food I tried fried rice which was very rich and flavoursome properly cooked with adequate amount of spices , veg Manchurian also stolen my heart superb in taste all in all a nice visit to this place and strongly recommended .....on agra foodsters...thanxxx, Nice food before you get on the express way. We were recommended this place for chats by local residents but a poor experience was surprising in this city.More. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? I got comfortable there ambience was nice and beautiful songs were coming on 50 inch LED displayed on the wall , I ordered veg Manchurian with fried rice as I wanted to try something in Chinese the staff was efficient arranged my order very soon...

International Business Law Jobs, Wifi 6 Router Bgw320-500, Kala Ka-aszct-st Super Tenor Ukulele, Ap Calculus Student Handout Answers, Single Digit Addition Worksheets Pdf, Lion-tailed Macaque Facts, Soledo Ricotta And Pistachio Cake, Acqua Panna Wholesale Uk, Honey Mustard Dressing, Dark Souls 3 Ashes Of Ariandel Recommended Level, Skylark Flight Call,