(EVIC). Your right, I only have a down & right arrow too. Press and hold buttons 2, 6, CANCEL. 147 Posts . Your email address will not be published. Your email address will not be published. If you have the Electronic Convenience Group package and steering wheel controls, you can press the COMPASS (or HOME button on 2010 cars) and the MUSIC NOTE buttons both together and hold them simultaneously for about 7 seconds until the hidden EVIC screen appears. Extended EVIC hidden menu procedure. The EVIC is located between the Speedometer and Tachometer. It said from the Compas/ Temp screen, hold down the up arrow for 8 secs then immediately hold down the down arrow for 6 secs. Use joystick on the right, ENTER and CANCEL buttons to navigate through the menu. You'll see extra menus for engine temp, oil pressure, pedal pos % and distribution of fuel in the tank between the two sides. Release when “Self Diagnostics Item” appears on the screen. Has anyone tried this? Didn't really think about it. I thought I had seen a post somewhere on this site, that showed you how to access engineering screen in EVIC. Turn key to ACC or ON position and wait for the EVIC system to start. I might try it later. This is not the … Unlock those secret function in your cars Electronic Vehicle Information Center. Required fields are marked *, This side uses cookies files to perform better. 556 Posts . Average outside temperature You will able to access the PTO. Extended EVIC hidden menu gives you access to cool features like oil pressure, throttle position, battery voltage, digital speed readout. It said from the Compas/ Temp screen, hold down the up arrow for 8 secs then immediately hold down the down arrow for 6 secs. Thank you for watching. I was looking up some info on the 3.6L and stumbled upon a Challenger forum which talked about hidden evic menu's. The vehicle will be factory set to stationary single mode with driver adjustable PTO speed. MOPAR Rec navigation hidden menu description. Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC). Release when “Self Diagnostics Item” appears on the screen. Press NAV button under the display. Maybe right is up? Release the button. MOPAR Rec navigation hidden menu procedure. Haven't tried it. System Links I specifically wanted to find the hidden menu in the EVIC that has all the 0-60 and 1/4 mile pages. You will able to access the PTO . Below is the new PTO programming menu contained within the Electronic Vehicle Information Center. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 13, 2014. Turn the navigation on. Press and hold buttons 2, 6, CANCEL. Discussion Starter • #1 • May 21, 2012. Below is the new PTO programming menu contained within the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC). After few seconds you will see extended EVIC hidden menu. A forum community dedicated to Dodge Avenger owners and enthusiasts. The vehicle will be factory set to stationary single mode with driver adjustable PTO speed. Press and hold NOTE and COMPASS buttons on the steering wheel. Use joystick on the right, ENTER and CANCEL buttons to navigate through the menu. functions by scrolling to settings/commercial/enter pin 0000/PTO. Come join the discussion about performance, classifieds, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! MOPAR Rec navigation hidden menu description. The EVIC is located between the Speedometer and Tachometer. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Turn the navigation on. I was looking up some info on the 3.6L and stumbled upon a Challenger forum which talked about hidden evic menu's. Below are the screens and options found in the hidden EVIC feature on the Dodge Challenger. I was at a dealership looking at an '11 SE today. JavaScript is disabled. "The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close the distance with the enemy in combat". You'll see extra menus for engine temp, oil pressure, pedal pos % and distribution of fuel in the tank between the two sides. Use buttons UP and DOWN to browse the menu. PTO Programming Menu . the challenger has a different EVIC setup than us.. and yes they do have up and down arrows on their evic. Hey everyone, I'm trying to enable the "hidden" menu on my 12 SXT plus and everything ive seen is for 08-11 it seems. Check out my other Dodge Durango videos in this playlist. Extended EVIC hidden menu functions. Press NAV button under the display. Custom Exterior Modifications - Body Mods, Dodge Avenger Mechanical Problems and Questions, Custom Interior Modifications - Audio / Video, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. If you need to know more about it, check out our. System Links functions by scrolling to settings/commercial/enter pin 0000/PTO. Do this at your own risk! maybe they meant the upper and then lower arrow... didn't work for me either, only reset my avg fuel economy. ShortBus, your right the Challengers do have up & down arrows. MOPAR Rec navigation hidden menu procedure. We are not responsible for any loss or damage.

Leadership Style Presentation, Calvin And Hobbes Ending Sad, Whole Blends Coconut Water Shampoo Review, Early Girl Eatery Merrimon, African Scops Owl Call, Vegan Platters To Order, How To Dry Pepperoni, Quantum Computing Report Pdf, Raffaello Editore Catalogo, Functional Departments Of Airline Operations,