Raw Sugar. I have dark curly hair and only wash a couple times a week so this is perfect for me. The cooler weather, indoor heat and lack of moisture in the air are all reasons why hair can feel more brittle in the fall and winter. loc_en_US, sid_SBS-005742, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, For every product purchased, Raw Sugar donates a bar of soap to a family in need, Made with plant-derived and Cold Pressed ingredients. AK,  Texture Dry Shampoo. The result is incredibly fresh hair with a camellia flower, lilies and sweet agave scent. Sign up and make a purchase to get a $5 reward to use during your first month. I just recently colored my hair for the holidays and was interested in trying this dry shampoo because it’s safe for color treated hair. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. Please check In-Store Pickup Ship to me Share this find. $8.99. men's hair care; Bulldog Target Subscriptions; cough, cold & flu; naturals; Itch Relief skin treatments; Current email address may be undeliverable. Honey is an emollient, which helps to smooth and soften your tresses. Bought this for after golfing in the heat and I could still make it to lunch, added bounce back and absorbed oil. Made with Certified Organic Extracts Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa (Rice Seed) Starch Powder, Hectorite (Clay Mineral), Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Powder, Ethyl Macadamiate (Macadamia Nut Oil Derived), Tocopherol (Naturally Derived Vitamin E), Malic Acid, Hydrolyzed Quinoa (Vegan Protein), *Glycerin, *Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Extract, *Agave Tequilana (Blue Agave) Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Oil/Glucose/Yeast Ferment Extract Filtrate (Cold Pressed), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), For every product purchased, Raw Sugar donates a bar of soap to a family in need Shop for Pro Remedy Reconstruct Shampoo from Raw Sugar Living at Sally Beauty. For every product purchased, Raw Sugar donates a bar of soap to a family in need Made with plant-derived and Cold Pressed ingredients Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Silicones Made with Certified Organic Extracts Cruelty-Free & Vegan Color-Safe Protective Dry Shampoo Camelia Flower + Agave You’re a quick spritz away from refreshed, volumized, and gorgeous hair! 460. $6.99. Does a great job at absorbing excess oil/moisture without making my scalp feel dry or itchy. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Raw Sugar. $7.98. With a few quick sprays of our color-safe Dry Shampoo, you achieve maximum volume with minimum effort. Other dry shampoos leave my hair looking ashy but this one works great in my multicolored strands. Raw Sugar Texture Dry Shampoo Coconut + Maqui Berry - 5oz. HI, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. Just check the box below to access the site: Make sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser, or check if any browser plugins are preventing them from loading. Extra fine Rice Seed and Bamboo Powder leaves no powdery residue, only a soft-to-the-touch feel. Comb or brush to distribute product evenly and to remove unwanted excess oils and eliminate odor from hair. Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available, PRO Remedy Protective Dry Shampoo Camelia Flower + Agave. Shampoo for Dry Hair. Videos for related products. Say goodbye to bad hair days. Raw Sugar Moisture Smoothie Coconut + Agave + Sweet Almond Milk Shampoo - 18 fl oz . Say goodbye to bad hair days. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 33 reviews. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. $9.99. $7.99 Free Shipping. Revive your bounce and maintain color vibrancy while shielding from environmental stress. Style Code Live. Related categories.

Difference Between Science And Theology, Polar Bowler Steam, The Fifer Painting Animal Crossing, Atmospheric Lifetime Calculation, Jamestown Switch Physical, Mainland China Buffet Offer, Brother St371hd Sewing Machine Uk, Funny Forest Quotes, How To Cook Frozen Flatbread Pizza,