We were unable to add your email to our mailing list. OK. 08. It is on with adhesive... Now hard at all to do... Sponge was old and deteriorated, needed a new replacement, Inherited Makita 4550 Sander - pad "rubber sponge" was damaged. £4.08 £ 4. This is a genuine Makita replacement part, it is sold individually. Shop By Brand. We offer the complete line of Makita replacement parts to keep your Makita power tools kicking. Call us toll free: 888-358-0332. 99. Thank you, Found my hardware part on ReplacementParts. Service was great and the price was lower than I expected. £2.49 £ 2.99: ADD. Thank you for your question in regards to your unit (Model Number M904). Remove 4 recessed screws from bottom. Perfect fit, straight forward instuctions. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Align new pad/backing plate on sander, tighten 4 screws. Done! Power Drill, Sharp Chisel, sand paper, steel wool. 2 Pieces 5 Inch 8 Hole Replacement Sander Pad Sander Hook and Loop Replacement Sanding Pad Compatible with Makita BO5010, BO5030K, BO5031K, BO5041K . 12 - Makita SWITCH COVER … ToolPartsDirect.com . Lift off worn part. Sanding pad 4.5 x 4 inches. Monday - Friday 8-5pm CST. Does this felt pad also include the (felt backing plate) which fits over the bearing. Shop thousands of Makita Finishing Sander replacement parts online. Thank you, Hello Bruce and thanks for writing. Best Regards. The actual part I requested is no longer in production, but this sponge did all I wanted at a lower price. Makita P-33087 Palm Sander Sheets, Multi-Colour. Item Information. Place sander on bench and if available place weight on top of sander to apply pressure for adhesion. Diagram # 22? Please reach out to Makita at 1 (800) 462-5482 directly to obtain the part number you need to order. Replacement of rubber pad requires only removal of old pad remnants, cleaning of metal plate with chisel, sandpaper and/or steel wool, aligning new rubber pad, remove paper on new pad to expose adhesive surface, align new rubber pad, (note phillips head screw positions for proper alignment, the screws must show) and place pad on steel plate. What kind of rubber sponge goes with this model Mikita sander? Cleaned base and attached the new pad which came with self adhesive. Thank you. Rubber pad reduced to size (through usage) that allowed paper to incorrectly position during use. £3.33 £ 3.99: ADD. Sanding pad is as good a new. £2.49 £ 2.99: ADD. 11 - Makita SWITCH BO4555/BO4556/BO5031 BO4555--11-651527-9 . Repair your tool now with this Makita SPONGE RUBBER, BO4550 423142-7. you guys did Given original equipment replacement part with shipping is almost half the cost of a new sander this is an excellent low cost alternative. Shop thousands of Makita Finishing Sander replacement parts online. I'm pretty sure was on the original BO4550. Condition: New. Just scraped off the old one stuck this one on with its adhesive back. Well, back to work. 4.4 out of 5 stars 40. Item that came was exactly what I ordered! 8 - Makita Replacement Carbon Brushes Brush Pair CB-419 HP1641 BO4555--8-191962-4 . I tried to order these replacement pads for my sander other sites could not tell me These would fit my sander Repair your tool now with this Makita SPONGE RUBBER, BO4550 423142-7. Order online or call 760-201-8800. Makita Spare Parts. Do you have them in stock? If you would like to use this pad rather then the Hook and Loop or Felt pad, you can peel those pads off of the base and adhere the sponge pad to the base. All Models Parts. Warning: California's Proposition 65. Arrived quickly and installed in seconds!! Find the Makita makita_BO4550 Finishing Sander parts you need at Tool Parts Direct. Also for: Bo45502, Bo4550z. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct. I replaced it with the felt pad/backing plate assembly, but also ordered the self adhesive sponge rubber pad only to have as a backup replacement. Get it Monday, Nov 23. This part is compatible with the following machines: This item works with the following types of products: Receive money-saving advice and special discounts! Removed 4 phillips head screws from base, which turned out to be unnecessary. My Account (Log In) My Tools ; Blog ; 0 $0.00. CANCEL. Find the Makita makita_BO4550 Finishing Sander parts you need at Tool Parts Direct. Search Input. Copyright © 2020 eReplacementParts.com Inc. for model number B04550 Makita finishing sander. This is a genuine Makita replacement part, it is sold individually. Installed the new pad. Finishing Sander. 4.7 out of 5 stars 72. Hello Karen, thank you for your inquiry! Are you sure you would like to remove this item from the shopping cart? Finishing Sander. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. Removed old pad. Quantity: More than 10 … Details about MAKITA BASE PLATE RUBBER PAD BO4550 M904 PALM SANDER NEW SPARE BASEPLATE B04550. JavaScript seems to … Locks & Door Furniture. Once you have this information, please feel free to check back with us for pricing and availability information. Makita Accessories. View and Download Makita BO4550 instruction manual online. Please enter one or more characters. According to our database, the model number you provided is just a portion of a model number with multiple possible variations. 265872-2 265872-2 Tapping Screw Bt4X50, Bo4550 - Makita Part number 265872-2 is a … Quick Links. MAKITA BASE PLATE RUBBER PAD BO4550 M904 PALM SANDER NEW SPARE BASEPLATE B04550. And what is part number? All. Good Day Terry. Compatibility. No it is just the rubber sponge .the plate part is NLA Hope this help. The 423142-7 Sponge pad can be used on either of the tools below. 9 - Makita BRUSH HOLDER BO5031/BO4555 BO4555--9-643995-0 . Prepared surface for new pad. Makita Power Tools. This is a genuine Makita replacement part, it is sold individually. £2.49 £ 2.99: ADD. Quick Repair. Perfect fit, my sander is just like new now. Sander 20 years old. After many years of usage, my hand palm sander's rubber sponge was totally worn out. 10 - Makita TERMINAL BLOCK HS7100/KP0800 BO4555--10-654532-5 . If they provide you with … Replacement Sander Pad for Makita 743081-8, 743051-7 - Fit Makita BO5041/K, BO5010/K, BO5030/K, BO5031/K, XOB01Z Random Orbital Sanders - Standard 5" Hook and Loop Sander Pad 4.3 out of … Since … Repair Instructions: Submitted by Customers Like You, Sander Pad - Felt (Includes Felt and Backing Plate) - 151427-8. BO4550 sander pdf manual download. Install sandpaper hold down clips on new pad. The item number 22-B, part number 151404-0 is a pad that accepts hook and loop paper, so you don,t have to use the paper clamps as you would with the felt pad. +1-888-873-3829. It's a square pad. Buy Makita BO4550 Other tools in Makita Electric Sander & Polisher category at lowest online prices - Find Makita BO4550 tool diagram / schematic with complete list of replacement parts at ToolpartsPro.com. Ask our experts a question about this part and we will respond as soon as we can. Once we have that information, we would be happy to find the part you need. Model# BO4550 and BO4552: Sander Pad - Felt (Includes Felt and Backing Plate) - Part# 151427-8 - Discontinued Sander Pad - Hook and Loop (Includes Pad and Backing Plate) - Part# 151404-0 - Discontinued Where the parts have been discontinued by Makita, you will need to contact them for information on a replacement part. BO4550 sander pdf manual download. Their telephone number is 1-800-462-5482. Genuine Makita Baseplate Pad For BO4553 Palm Sander. The part you described does not appear in the parts list for this model. Great subsitute for orginial part that's hard to fine. £11.99 £ 11. Are these still available. The item number 22-A, part number 151427-8 felt pad. Definitely worth every penny!! Thanks for voting and helping fellow customers! Great product, high quality!! and they do If you would like to use this pad rather then the Hook and Loop or Felt pad, you can peel those pads off of the base and adhere the sponge pad to the base. We do carry other spare parts for your unit such as Part # 182902-3 housing set .Good Luck with your repair. We offer the complete line of Makita replacement parts to keep your Makita power tools kicking. To ensure that we recommend parts that will work for your model, please check your information again; you will need to provide us with the full model and serial numbers located on the sticker on the unit itself. Power Tool Accessories. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. Hardware stores no longer carry replacement parts, but thanks to ReplacmentParts, I was able to find, order and receive my rubber sponges very quickly. Makita BO4550 power sander parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! 1. View and Download Makita BO4550 instruction manual online. Was not even sure this part was still available (30 yr. old) sander. Wish I had known how easy and quick it was to get the part-would have done this years ago. Also for: Bo45502, Bo4550z. Took about 15 minutes to scrap the original pad off the sander with a putty knife. The 423142-7 Sponge pad can be used on either of the tools below. Get it Tomorrow, Nov 19. Please contact us anytime. Attach sandpaper and get back to work.

Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops Baked, Color By Number Online Printable, Microsoft Outlook Windows 10, Input-output Tables Explained, Long Exposure Photography Tutorial, Hyena Pronunciation In Tamil, Matcha | Starbucks Drinks, Baked Chicken Nachos,