Tampa, Brooklyn I am considering a new shotgun mic as my own one sounded dreadful in comparison with these, so going to look at Rode’s range. Westminster, Clearwater close up you will get the proximity effect (heavy bass) do to the cardiod patern. Huntington Shop New Gear | Accessibility Information, Canoga Park Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. comes with clips. White Plains. USED Rode M5 Matched Pair MicrophoneCardioid Condenser MicrophoneBag/Case Not IncludedMic Clip Included*Only The Items Shown In Photos Are Included*Item Has Been Tested & WorksCondition: USED-GoodKnown Issues: Finish scuffs and scratches, One grill has a dentSKU MC-4758 Rode M5 small diaphragm condenser microphone (pair) in excellent condition. Jacksonville I will be using these often with confidence on many different sources, remember that if used close up you will get the proximity effect (heavy bass) do to the cardiod patern. Rode M5 is available at a significantly lower price point, and yet it is glowing with lots of positive reviews. Get the guaranteed best price on Condenser Microphones like the Rode M5 MATCHED PAIR Condenser Microphone at Musician's Friend. Orlando Free shipping for many products! - Rode M5 Compact 12 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair, item 1 Rode M5 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone - Matched Pair 1 -, item 2 Rode M5 Matched Pair Cardioid Condenser Microphones Bundle w/Cables, 2 -, item 3 Rode Microphones M5 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone - Matched Pair 3 -, item 4 Rode NT5 - Matched Pair Compact Condenser Microphones (NT5d2) 4 -, item 5 RØDE M5 Compact 1/2″ Condenser Microphone – Matched Pair 5 -, item 6 Rode M5 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair) 6 -, item 7 Rode M5 Stereo Matched Pair Cardioid Condenser Microphones 7 -, item 8 Rode M5 Compact 1/2" Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair) M5 MP 8 -, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 162 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 67 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 37 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 414 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings. Orlando Colonial Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Microphones & Wireless Systems. comes with clips. NYC If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. In post production I have altered the EQ only slightly on these mics, also I did a listening test in house and ‘what you hear is what you get’ only a studio condenser sounded a bit brighter but these are pencil mics!. Hollywood Cheers! I am considering a new shotgun mic as my own one sounded dreadful in comparison with these, so going to look at Rode’s range.Read full review. Margate Rode M5 and Rode NT5 are two pairs of condenser microphones often used for the stereo recording of live performances, choirs, as well as studio projects. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Microphones & Wireless Systems, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, I have only used these mics for 2 recording sessions well outside recordings even had a dose of rain in the last 10 minutes of use (not recommended for any expensive mic) and although I had the supplied foam pop guards on I also had home-made deadcats on as well and the upper frequencies were all present, I can’t fault the performance of the M5’s especially since I put them in at the deep end so to speak of there first job was the toms and snare of a drum kit on a wet and windy day. Something went wrong. A result of many years’ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RØDE has succeeded in making a high-quality ‘pencil’ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. View cart for details. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Rode M5 Compact 12 Condenser Microphone Matched Pair at the best online prices at eBay! A result of many yearsâ experience building the award-winning NT5 microphone, RÃDE has succeeded in making a high-quality âpencilâ style permanently polarized condenser that will impress even the most demanding of artists and engineers. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands of items. sk9494 Used Rode M5 Pair Condenser Microphone Gear returned in mint condition. Sarasota Rode M5 small diaphragm condenser microphone (pair) in excellent condition. Miami Dolphin Mall Dave Smith Instruments - TETRA 4 Voice Analog Synthesizer, Orange - Crush 35RT 35-Watt 1×10″ Guitar Combo Amplifier, Squier - Affinity Series Telecaster Electric Guitar, Armstrong - 4001 Student Model Bb Clarinet. San Diego Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Torrance Miami Lakes Arrived on time and was wrapped well. Hollywood Drums Carle Place Forest Hills Build quality is good, self noise is extremely low, and I could not hear any colourization in the sound, so far these are my favourite pencil mics mainly because you can use the raw recording with no or very little EQ. https://www.midilifestyle.com/music-production/rode-m5-review Puente Hills The M5 is a compact 1/2" cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. It is praised for the excellent sound accuracy and detail. USED Rode M5 Matched Pair MicrophoneCardioid Condenser MicrophoneBag/Case IncludedMic Clip Included*Only The Items Shown In Photos Are Included*Item Has Been Tested & WorksCondition: USED-Very GoodKnown Issues: Pop filters are deformedSKU MC-4749 Designed and made in Australia, the M5 is a compact ½” cardioid condenser microphone with low noise and a full frequency response. Build quality is good, self noise is extremely low, and I could not hear any colourization in the sound, so far these are my favourite pencil mics mainly because you can use the raw recording with no or very little EQ. Low self noise and wide dynamic range make this microphone a very attractive choice for any professional recordist. Ontario Mills

Breakfast Crepe Recipe, Oscar Health Los Angeles Office Address, Event Email Subject Lines Examples, Kabob Korner Katy Menu, Goa To Bangalore Bus Distance, Mtg Brawl Decks, Paya Recipe Kerala Style, Uv Chocolate Cake Vodka Recipes,