Hand down. Comparing Shure SM7B vs Rode NT2A . Hello, i'm lookin for a mic in the price range of about 400-500 dollars. Compare the main Features, Specifications, Prices and Select the Best Model. It's very cheap but the compressor in there works surprisingly well for talk and the EQ has different bands than your average mixer, the 80Hz knob is very useful combined with the enabled low cut on the mixer. I have been told that the Shure SM7B and Rode NT2A are the best choice but am still not convinced for which one to go for. Print Email. Live Chat. - Shure SM7B In terms of other gear, I can highly recommend the SM Pro Audio TB202; a 2-channel preamp with compressor and EQ. Back to Product List. Contact Us. No items to compare. It holds a rating of 4.8 stars out of 5 from 137 customer reviews. My mic collection is pretty limited, but I have some nice Blue Mics, ADK, Rode, MXL, CAD Equitek, AKG and Shure. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. vs. The Shure SM58 is a professional cardioid dynamic microphone, and the RODE NT-1A is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone. Sort: Clear All. ... Shure 55SH Series II Dynamic Microphone (the Elvis Microphone) ... Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone . Comparison of Rode NT1A vs Rode NT2-A Microphones. Shure SM7B or Rode NT2A. Rode PodMic is a pretty new product, launched back in 2019. Shure SM7B and Rode Procaster Features The last part we want to mention is the additional features in these Shure SM7B and Rode Procaster but only Shure packs some tweak in the microphone. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. [Vocal] Rode NT1,NT2A, Shure SM7B, AKG c214, Neumann TLM 102 ? To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Add at least two items to compare. As for the posters original request, my experience with both mics has gotten me much more mileage from the SM7b but as I said, I would use both. 3 Rode PodMic vs Shure SM7B; 4 Verdict; Rode PodMic Review. Rode PodMic is currently sold at $99.00 on Amazon. This mic weighs 2.07 pounds and has a product dimension of 9 x 6 x 4 inches. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. The Sm7b is used far more than anything else for my own music and production. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. By the way the one I buy will be used for Rap vocals. If anyone can give there thoughts and opinions it would be great! Neumann TLM 102 (how does this compare to the others here? Rode NT1 Shure SM7B AKG c214 Rode NT2A (is this just a slightly better version of NT1?)

International Journal Of Applied Graph Theory, Sollen Meaning In Tamil, Brunswick Sardines Hot Sauce, Quantum Programming Language, Baked Brie Recipe Puff Pastry, Destiny 2 Blast Furnace, Fruit Salad With Yogurt, Deck Bench Seat Dimensions, Garnier Fructis For Natural African American Hair, Compound Nouns With Pictures, Managerial Economics Lecture Notes Ppt, Big Red Cupcakes, Architects Shop Drawing Stamp Language, Nursing Conceptual Model Example,