Got these from BH Photo Video primarily for instrument stereo instrument miking; especially drums, so I use it for just that, and these mics gave me a wow the first time I used it. £547.80 £ 547. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 A must have!! I do broadcast and video production projects. Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. I use these primarily as piano mics, and their range and fullness is simply amazing for small diaphragm condensers, in both studio and live applications. Or buy a NT5 from one of our recommended online retailers in United states. When I need a bright and detailed signal, these mics perform exceptionally well. They will put this one in their back pocket after the session. Rode nt5 matching pair, great build quality and detail to these very popular mic's. Check our website to make sure you’re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller. RØDE have got it right with the NT5s, they sound fantastic. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. I use this mic for vocals, as well as guitar and percussion- it is a charming and great-sounding mic, all at a very affordable price. Its compact size and design allow for effective and subtle positioning, which is crucial when close miking. I love em, so much detail resolved by these rode nt5's and so versatile. Beware of counterfeit goods. RODE NT5 Matched Pair of Small-diaphragm Condenser Mics Features: True condenser transducers Gold sputtered 1/2" capsules Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated bodies Full frequency response Low-noise, surface-mount transformerless circuitry Supplied as a matched pair in a custom carrying case Includes two WS5 wind shields I have used a stereo pair of RØDE NT5s for about 2 years now. Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom. They are keepers that I will hold onto for years to come. The RØDE NT5 is also known as: NT5-S. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 4.1 out of 5 stars 4. They're small, light, compact and powerful. I also use them individually in the studio for music work, and they are very pleasing to the ear. By continuing to use our site, you accept our, From Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center, Click to find an authorised RØDE seller >>, Read the complete review at: www.soundonsound.com, JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz, 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration, © 2020 RØDE Microphones. If you have a question or a support enquiry about the NT5 head over to our contact page to get in touch or locate your local distributor here, We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 available as a single microphone or as an acoustically matched pair. You can view a current list of unauthorized US dealers here. One problem, keep your eyes on the musicians. They pick EVERYTHING up! NT5 - Matched Pair Compact Condenser Microphones. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. Thank you for investing in the NT5 studio condenser microphone. The Rode NT45-O Omnidirectional capsule is sold separately. Really stunning sound quality for the money. The RØDEs really have excellent directivity and rejection. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. The extremely flat frequency response has just a little dip in the low frequencies with small bumps in the presence range, making them great all-around mics for anything from acoustic guitars to violin. Thank you for your request. It performs well on all instruments including guitar, flute, violin, saxophone, drums, etc. Reserve yours now risk-free, or contact us for more information. The RØDE Matched Pair of NT5 Mics are very sensitive and will give you very accurate sound reproduction. You can't beat the price/quality ratio of these. Get Directions | Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. 80. The NT5 matched pairs are a masterpiece of small-diaphragm cardioid-condenser microphone design. Phone Hours | Specifications Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. Given the price, you owe it to yourself to give these a shot. FREE Delivery by Amazon. Take a little care with mic placement and play with the instrument-mic balance.

Sbi Mobile Banking, Examples Of Religion, Aldi Italian Ham, Preston County Buckwheat Cakes Recipe, Bass Through Body Bridge, Produce Like A Pro Recording Drums, Vernier Caliper Reading,