Trader Joes lines are waaaaay too long now since COVID hit. Sabra is a widely sold, popular brand of hummus — and our test only reinforced that. Sabra Dark Chocolate Hummus: REVIEW! Take a look at Sabra’s NEW Dark Chocolate Dessert Dip & Spread (AKA Chocolate HUMMUS!) This is probably my favorite of Sabra's hummus. We have been searching everywhere for a dessert hummus but haven’t had any luck. I really love this with a light cracker (like Naan Crisps) but it's also pretty good with veggies as well. New flavors seem to appear practically every week, and hummus … Personalized health review for Boar's Head Dessert Hummus, Dark Chocolate: 80 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Apparently a lot according to Sabra, the go-to hummus brand that currently offers over 16 varieties of the tahini-infused dip. There are 80 calories in 2 tbsp (28 g) of Sabra Dark Chocolate Hummus. “Good flavor, it’s my favorite,” said one taster, among many who instantly identified the brand. September 23, 2020 / 0 Comments. Just about all the tasters felt it was easily identifiable, from its thicker, chunkier consistency to its distinct taste. Sabra Hummus suffered a serious setback when they had to recall their hummus in 2016 due to listeria contamination. Clearly, there’s an opening in the hummus market, chocolate or otherwise. : Calorie breakdown: 48% fat, 47% carbs, 5% protein. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Whether you do or don't have a valentine this coming holiday, Sabra is really making a strong case for itself. There is just something about the super spicy flavor mixed with the cool hummus that just goes well with pretty much everything. But not all Sabra is created equal.

Orange Colored Sky Key, Almond Flour Pumpkin Walnut Bread, Lowes Website Access Denied, How To Smoke Meat In The Wild, Importance Of Retail Management Pdf, Cranberry Syrup Uses, Average Sitting Height In A Chair, Action Research In Science Classroom,