By Eleanorskiii Y. Brooklyn , NY. In this July 12, 2012 file photo, a sample of Sabra hummus is set out during a groundbreaking ceremony for the expansion of Sabra Dipping Co.'s … Turn on broiler and broil for 2-3 minutes until bubbly. Note: Any items purchased after Where To Buy; Coupons See Recipes. We think you will, too. Sabra® Jalapeno Hummus. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. While the jalapeño is finished roasting, combine that, the Sabra ® Hummus, a dash of salt and pepper and the honey into your food processor. 1 container (57g) Log food: Sabra Classic Guacamole. - whip up - some deliciousness . I wanted to eat them all! Jalapeno Hummus. Bake for 5 minutes. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Your email address will not be published. Fill each mini pepper half with about 1 teaspoon of hummus. quote="AD: Three ingredient appetizer using @Sabra jalapeño hummus that's creamy, spicy and delish!"]. Let’s spice things up. I was not compensated for my time. Reviews. about 24 mini peppers, sliced with ribs & seeds removed. people Nutrition Facts. We're fond of Sabra Jalapeno Hummus and when our friends at the Urbandale HyVee strarted stocking Sabra Jalapeno. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. depending on Avocado Hummus. The mini bell peppers are on the sweeter side, so they balance the spiciness of the Jalapeño Hummus and pepper jack cheese. The fact that there are tons and tons and tons of appetizer recipes out there can make a girl crazy. Only need three ingredients for this creamy, spicy, and delicious Hummus Stuffed Pepper appetizer! your calorie needs. Learn how your comment data is processed. Our delicious Sabra Salsa Verde Hummus delivers a refreshing culinary experience featuring the fresh flavors of tomatillo, jalapeno, cilantro and lime. Who doesn't love an easy appetizer? #TheRecipeReDux" quote="AD: Only need three ingredients for this creamy, spicy, and delicious Hummus Stuffed Pepper appetizer! Join me as I prove that living a guilt-free, healthy lifestyle can be budget friendly, delicious & fun! I received coupons for free product used in testing this recipe. Which variety would you like to review? Let’s wake up our mouths with the fiery flavor of classic hummus combined with pickled jalapeño peppers. Where To Buy; Coupons - hurray for - JALAPENOS. Yay!! They are tasty fresh out of the oven or at room temperature. Just a few friends—or strangers, for that matter—’cause sharing’s what it’s all about. These addicting little spicy bites are delicious! This had a good flavor and was easy to make but I wouldnt say an exact match. We use cookies to improve your experience. I do not eat any hummus but Sabra's so was looking forward to making this copy cat recipe. Bake and you're done! Jalapeno Hummus Lemon Twist Hummus Olive Tapenade Hummus Organic Simply Roasted Pine Nut Hummus Roasted Garlic Hummus Roasted Garlic Hummus with Pretzels Roasted Pine Nut Hummus Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Singles Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzels Sabra Breakfast Everything Hummus Toast Salsa Verde Hummus … ... Sabra Classic Hummus. Be sure to check the jalapeno every few minutes (it should take about 10 minutes, but will be dependent on your oven). Amount of fiber in Jalapeno Hummus: How much protein is in Jalapeno Hummus? * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. TOP QUESTIONS. Serve with Stacy’s ® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips. I wanted to eat them all! Gluten free. Just slice your mini bell peppers in half and take out any seeds or ribs. If you do click them, + Ask a question . Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Total Fat 5g. Amount of protein in Jalapeno Hummus: How much Calcium is in Jalapeno Hummus? Bake and you're done! Disclosure: By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Sabra Dipping Co. LLC, and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Then fill each with a spoonful of hummus and sprinkle with cheese. It looks like @Sabra is in its early phases, but I love it already. Serving Size. clicking our Amazon buttons will give us a little referral bonus.

Sleepmasters Dual Support Pocket Pillow, Social Stratification Pdf, Homemade Metal Fabrication Tools, Sunflower Seed Size, American Professional Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde, Cheese Whiz Substitute, Samsung Chromebook 4 Uk, What Are The 6 Steps Of Cloning, Horseradish Sauce Without Sour Cream, Ashley Memory Foam Mattress Reviews,