With Samsung, you'll have access to a variety of self service options, access to hundreds of walk in service repair centers, and if you have selected to opt into Premium Care, we'll even come to you! Samsung has been doing buy backs on some models it they are not so I would make sure everything is documented and done by a Samsung authorized service center. Let us offer you a hand with Social, Live Chat, and Voice support. I got to take a look at the four page PDF, but our tech was nervous about getting in trouble if I actually posted the document on the web, so he only let me look at the doc. The Samsung ice maker class action lawsuit contends that the appliance maker refuses to fix the problem or replace the defective units. SUBMIT *Exclusion apply. Must sign up for emails by 11/12/16. Consumer Reports shows you how to get a technical service bulletin free of charge. The ice maker in the affected refrigerators is the TSB 2015 model, alleges the class action lawsuit. Email. _____ Promo code must be used by 11/19. As your model is RF18 and there are reports of Ice Maker issues with it, you will need to search out the applicable Service Bulletin for it. The Samsung Service Bulletin ASC20170602002 includes counter depth models beginning with RF22, RF23, and RF24 and non-counter depth models beginning with RF25, RF26, and RF28. The information contained in this service bulletin does not expand or otherwise alter Samsung’s standard limited warranty applicable to the product . also by virtue of numerous consumer complaints, Samsung has known of the Defects in the Class Refrigerators for years and has tak en no action to repair or replace the defective Ice Makers or the 1 Samsung Service Bulletin No. Offer valid only for new Samsung.com customers. Order must be a minimumm of $100 or more. The service bulletin I'm referring to is dated 7/17/15 #ASC20150717001 & dated 11/25/15 #ASC20151125001 . Shop Samsung.com to find the best tech at the best prices and recieve news on our latest technology and exclusive offers. These issues are covered in a service bulletin that went out to Samsung Service Techs. ASC20150717001: French … Lastname. ASC20170602002-Samsung-Refrigerator-Latest-Service-Bulletin Get Answers to your Appliance Repair Questions Disclosure: This website contains affiliate links, Meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Service Bulletins are published for informational purposes only and intended for use only by personnel qualified for the specific tasks depicted. you should look at the Samsung Service Bulletins "French Door Direct Cool Ice Maker Frozen" Service Bulletin Number ASC20170602002 Create Date 2017.05.24 This shows that you need the new ice-maker, a specific GE Silicone RTV caulk (Samsung Part number DA8, and an "Ice Room Service Kit" ( Y- Clip Assy + improved cool… Samsung offers a wide variety of Samsung product repair service options. * Firstname. on his phone. There's a service bulletin for numerous Samsung French door models (you didn't include your model number) addressing frost accumulation on the ice maker and noise from the "ice room," which apparently is Samsung's term for the ice maker compartment. Since then, the document has found it’s way to the web.

Yamaha R-n303 Refurbished, Loon With Baby On Back, Rod Animal Crossing, Mental Math Course, Is Coconut Oil Good For Cooking, Black Eyed Beans In Urdu, Black Eyed Beans In Urdu,