“As a Police officer, you may never know it, but you have the opportunity to impact someone’s life in a positive way ”. A member of this unit provides air support to the San Antonio Police Department. ", "The San Antonio Police department has given me the opportunity to serve the community that myself and my family call home. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Salaries estimates are based on 25 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Police Officer employees in San Antonio, TX. Salaries estimates are based on 25 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Police Officer employees in San Antonio, TX. than the average base salary, which is $48,267 per year. Police Dispatcher. Police or Sheriff's Patrol Officer. The San Antonio Police Department has periodic openings in civilian (non-enforcement, non-sworn) positions, such as dispatchers, school crossing guards, data entry clerks, police service agents, administrative aides, crime analysts, management analysts, evidence technicians, etc., etc. How much a police officer makes will vary greatly depending on their location and cost of living in that location. The average salary for a Police Officer is $51,870 in San Antonio, TX. $34k - $62k. I saw an opportunity at SAPD, not only to serve, but to serve and protect the community in which I live and have made my home and raised my children.". An entry-level police officer starts off making $31,965 per year on average in the US according to reported salaries by Indeed users. While police may earn more in certain cities, this is usually because the city has a higher cost of living. 2 San Antonio police cadets earn an annual salary of $40,700 while enrolled in the academy. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Compare salaries for Police Officers in different locations, Common questions about salaries for a Police Officer. Use our SAPD salary calculator and planner to plan your future as a San Antonio police department cadet. A drug recognition expert or drug recognition evaluator (DRE) is a police officer trained to recognize impairment in drivers under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Most police officers will continue to get raises throughout their careers as they continue gaining more experience. We work together for a common goal.". The average Police Patrol Officer salary in San Antonio, TX is $55,883 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $52,199 and $60,868. 16 Police Officer jobs available in San Antonio, TX on Indeed.com. Crime Scene Investigator (CSI) $33k - $66k. since 2018. "The San Antonio Police department has given me the opportunity to serve the community that myself and my family call home." Get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. Have a quick question? The San Antonio Police Department is dedicated to improving the quality of life by creating a safe environment in partnership with the people we serve. 6 salaries reported, updated at Nov 23, 2020. How much does a Police Officer make in San Antonio, TX? Most police officers make above the average salary in their location, allowing them and their families to live comfortably. Police officers make $23.86 per hour on average. Police Officers with this license earn +12.73% more 1 Police Officers job openings on indeed require this license in 2010, it increases by 1 in comparison to previous year. This will depend on the specific police department, but most police officers get paid on a biweekly basis. Check the below Indeed career pages for the detailed pay ranges for similar professions to police officer here: Police detectives earn $16,862 more than junior police officers, on average per year according to salaries reported by Indeed users. As of October 28, 2020, the average Police salary in San Antonio, TX is $73,055. Many entry-level police officers will get their first raise after six months to one year of experience.

Hawaii Tourism Statistics 2019, Houses For Sale Wolcott, Ct, Dark Souls 3 Prima Guide Pdf, Map Of Front Range Cities Colorado, Sweet Chef Beet + Vitamin A Sheet Mask, Kinguin Discount Code September 2020,