I used spicy Jimmy Dean sausage and whipped garlic herb cream cheese along with the garlic cresecent rolls (we love garlic in our family). I cook for a lot of people on our vacation so the servings would most definitely be helpful. The best! Also added a handful of shredded coby/jack cheese. In your prepared casserole dish lay out crescent roll and press all seams together to make a solid layer of dough. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Cook on medium/low heat until cream cheese is melted and well combined with sausage. I am working through editing my recipes. cream cheese, yeast, salami, salt, extra-virgin olive oil, flour and 1 more Breakfast Sausage Casserole Bake KrystinRyan large eggs, red pepper, garlic powder, spicy sausage, green onions and 4 more In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, half&half, salt, and pepper together. I also had a plate of fresh fruit nuts cheese and olives. Great! Tastes like biscuits and gravy without the hard work. cream cheese, crescent rolls, sausage Southern Sausage/Egg Casserole Just a Pinch grits, large eggs, salt, pepper, small tomato, butter, shredded cheese and 3 more Hi Kay, I don’t think I would wait to bake in the morning because of the crescent dough getting to soft. It’s the perfect breakfast recipe. I let the bottom crust cook for 8 minutes. It was quick and simple. Here are a few more of my favorites. This recipe was actually really good. I made this when my in-laws came in. If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. Stir the cream cheese into the cooked sausage. https://tastykitchen.com/.../sausage-and-cream-cheese-breakfast-casserole 618 calories; protein 18.4g 37% DV; carbohydrates 30.9g 10% DV; fat 45.4g 70% DV; cholesterol 84.9mg 28% DV; sodium 1373.6mg 55% DV. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. For this recipe I used a 12×9 casserole dish and it could make 8 servings. I did tweak it a littl though, I added half of a sweet onion, minced, some chopped mushrooms, and some garlic powder to the spread. I made this with a friend and her family many years ago and I loved it so much. I think you could bake the night before and then allow it to cool and keep it in the fridge overnight to reheat the next morning. You saved Simple Sausage Casserole to your. Roll the dough from one can of crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared baking dish without separating. of ground beef to the sausage mixture. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Stir the … Note if the cresent roles are not done all the way set your oven to broil for 3 minutes and the roles will be done. breakfast casserole, Cream Cheese Sausage Casserole. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. But I stuff the rolls with the mixture rater than put it in a cassarole. I wonder if the oven temp should be raised to at least 375 degrees. Required fields are marked *. Bake for 25-35 minutes until eggs are cooked through. I hope that helps and you enjoy the recipe! I had a tub whipped cream cheese, so I used it without any problems. This is a great casserole for a work potluck, baby shower brunch, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or any other time you need food! Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium heat until crumbly and beginning to brown; drain. They loved it. I did add a layer of shredded cheese & some chives before adding the top layer of crescent rolls. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Breakfast casseroles are the best! Top with cooked sausage and cream cheese. Hi, I just found your site through Pinterest and a lot of your recipets look great. If you have hectic mornings, you can bake it at night and just cut and reheat portions the next morning in the microwave. Then I filled it and topped with the second sheet and let it cook for 15 minutes. Hot or cold. Your email address will not be published. Before baking in oven for about 20-30 minutes, I spread the dough with butter and added a sprinkling of parmesan cheese. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Also, much better using hot sausage. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes. In a skillet cook and ground breakfast sausage. Excellent recipe! Pour this egg mix into casserole dish. The PTA Mom for my daughter's class introduced this to us as "Sausage Squares" and now I make it for every breakfast event at the office and it is everyone's favorite! Your email address will not be published. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Grease your slower cooker insert, or use one of these handy liners. However, it would be helpful to show how many servings the recipes make and for the casseroles what size baking dish to use. In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, half&half, salt, and pepper together. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Easy Recipes The Entire Family Will Enjoy! Mix well and add to pre-baked crescent pan. Congrats! It was good and very filling. Prepare a casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside. As my fiancee said, "It tastes like more!". 3-8-2012 Easy and very filling.

Denon Avr-s920w For Sale, Lenovo 3 11 Celeron 4gb/32gb Chromebook, Whole Butchered Goat Near Me, Essere O Non Essere, Questo è Il Dilemma In Inglese, Gavi Edh Upgrade,