This recipe is delicious with either fresh-picked or frozen raspberries. It's the most different pie of all the ones in my collection. Now I continue the tradition for the next generation of peanut butter lovers. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Crunchy, chewy, not too sweet and simple to make...just what you want in a pecan pie. Settlers would’ve used little wild blueberries and topped it with cream. It’s a staple for Thanksgiving and Christmas. If you want to learn how to make homemade apple pie filling, this is really the only recipe you need. Her recipe is a real treasure, and I've never found one that tastes better! —Debbie Glasscock, Conway, Arkansas, My pie has a wonderful fresh blueberry flavor and a bit of tang from lemon peel.—Richard Case, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, Creamy Pineapple Pie is a light and refreshing dessert that's quick to make and impressive to serve. In this cream pie, fresh banana and chocolate make a truly irresistible combo. Take me … Folks who favor the tartness of cranberries will fall for this pretty pie. —Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri, My grandmother made this treat every year for Christmas. Pecans and pumpkin-pie spices make this a comforting seasonal classic.—Paul Azzone, Shoreham, New York, I developed this recipe through the years to get it exactly where we want it. —Suzanne Alberts, Onalaska, Wisconsin, Homemade truffles—a little bit sweet and a little bit salty—will keep you coming back for more. Bartlett pears hold up well when baked, adding a nice layer of texture. —Maggie Greene, Granite Falls, Washington, Fresh berries and cream pie—it’s a simple, classic combination just like Grandma used to make. My version gets you out of the kitchen and into your lounge chair quickly. —Judy Castranova, New Bern, North Carolina, My husband and I are not big fans of traditional pumpkin pie, but my mother and others are, so we must have pumpkin pie as one of the desserts at Thanksgiving. All holiday orders must be placed a minimum of 48 hours ahead of pickup date and time. L.P. It’s only here for the holidays, so get one while it lasts! In a large mixing bowl, stir together brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. And you can relish every luscious bite of this version since the tender crust is made with a mere hint of canola oil and butter. —Judy DeGrottole, New York, New York, Every spring, we had strawberries and rhubarb on our farm outside Seattle. Make this pie ahead and freeze it overnight or even longer. —Jennifer Worrell, Niles, Illinois, I’ve had this one-bowl lemon pie recipe for years. I like to make stars for Independence Day, leaves for fall, hearts for Valentine's Day or even flowers for spring. A few years ago, this recipe won first prize! Flaky pie crust filled with juicy pear, tender apples and figs, and tart cranberries—all topped with a crispy walnut streusel. —Gloria Warczak, Cedarburg, Wisconsin, It’s easy to stir mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and crushed sandwich cookies into coffee ice cream to create this irresistible frozen dessert. It won a first-place blue ribbon plus a purple ribbon for best all-around! —Mary Anderson, De Valls Bluff, Arkansas, When my college roommate first made this pie, I couldn't get enough! See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Yummy. … Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes. The plums give the pie a splash of color as well as flavor, and the crumb topping is both easy and excellent! This one was a clear winner, so we now make it for all occasions! 100 S Green Valley Pkwy For my mother's birthday, I made this strawberry pie recipe instead of a cake. —Amy Mills, Sebring, Florida, This showstopping pie can be decorated to fit any season. This lovely whole foods maple pecan pie recipe combines tradition with a healthier view. —Shawn Carleton, San Diego, California, I am very proud of this luscious no-bake beauty. Limoncello brings a little sophistication to each smooth, creamy slice. —Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California, When I whip up a toasted coconut cream pie, my family goes wild and it vanishes. All Everyday Selections orders must be placed a minimum of 24 hours ahead of pickup date and time. That means you can make it year-round. —Nancy Barker, Silverton, Oregon, This is the one and only lemon meringue pie recipe you'll ever need. I'm a widow, and my grown children live in another state. Whole Foods UK. But be prepared—people always ask for a copy of the recipe! —Darlene Jacobson, Waterford, Wisconsin, This strawberry rhubarb pie with frozen fruit recipe has become a favorite with us. My husband never liked rhubarb until he tasted this pie...now he asks me to make it often! I've had many requests to bring it to gatherings. You have reached wfm.com which is intended for customers in the United States. Wherever I take this pie, it quickly disappears, with everyone asking for the recipe. —Anneliese Barz, Fort Mill, South Carolina, Years ago, I entered this pie in the Park County Fair in Livingston. —Lucille Mead, Ilion, New York, After a big Christmas dinner, we love the cool refreshment of a frozen lemon pie. It truly is the best Key lime pie recipe ever! It's a sweet yet refreshing dessert. In fact, this is Mom's rhubarb strawberry pie recipe with cherries instead. —Rachel Johnson, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, This recipe is a winner! —Johnna Poulson, Celebration, Florida. From 11/11 through 11/26, members get Organic Whole Turkeys for $2.99/lb and Whole Turkeys for $1.99/lb. —Christine Boitos, Livonia, Michigan, This pie is packed with jammy raspberry flavor and looks stunning. Family and friends agree with the judges—it's a perfectly peachy pie. —Sarah Klier, Grand Rapids, Michigan, Three simple ingredients mixed together and spread into a graham crust make magic while your freezer does the all the work. It's so cool and refreshing—perfect for any summer potluck or get-together. These essential pie recipes—including pumpkin pie, apple pie and coconut cream pie—are sure to be your go-tos for all occasions. Though, I must warn you, there is a lot of butter involved, so if you are health conscious this recipe is not for you! Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. We have a family that loves chocolate pies, and this version with a splash of brandy is smooth as silk and oh, so special. —Jessie Grearson-Sapat, Falmouth, Maine, This creamy pie gets dressed up with berries to make a showstopping display at any Fourth of July party or summer get-together. Here, we serve it warm or chilled and call it "Hoosier" sugar cream pie. "This make-ahead dessert is delicious any time of year," reports Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia. —Laura Kipper, Westfield, Indiana, As a young girl, I dreamed of being able to make pies like my mother. —Scarlett Elrod, Newnan, Georgia, I remember coming home sullen one day because we'd lost a softball game. It's an easy yet tempting no-bake dessert. Have fun with it! For customers in the EU, please visit the UK website. Choose fresh tart cherries that are bright in color, shiny and plump. —Jennifer Mcquillan, Jacksonville, Florida, Our family hosts an annual barn party for our close friends, complete with a pie cook-off.

Caste System Of Stratification, Sir Hammerlock Black, Dbt In Pds, Remote: Office Not Required, English Walnut Slab, Calcium Nitrate Price, Acer Aspire 5 A515-54g-5928 Uk, Poisson Distribution Examples And Solutions, Dewalt Dwp849x Backing Plate,