ME 66 Supercardioid Shotgun Microphone Head, © 2000-2020 B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. 420 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, Sennheiser ME 66 Supercardioid Shotgun Microphone Head. Range Bw: 626 - 698 MHz, Information on the frequency presets used in the ew 300-500 G4 series devices. Thanks to the patented automatic dynamic beamforming technology, it adapts to the respective conditions on-site, without reconfiguration.Gain more flexibility and complete „freedom of speech“ in your meeting rooms for an individual meeting and learning environment and maximum productivity. Printable PDF version of the interactive instruction manual for the ew 500 P G4 series. Nevertheless, operating a microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern yields enhanced attenuation at the sides of the microphone and maximum pickup at the front, 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for detailed, accurate signal reproduction, High 125 dB maximum SPL provides distortion-free recording of loud sources, Compact enclosure enables lightweight use on video cameras and boompoles, Easily attaches to K6 or K6P powering modules (available separately) for stable power, Matte black, anodized, scratch-resistant finish. Range Dw: 790 - 865 MHz, Information on the frequency presets used in the ew 300-500 G4 series devices. The capsule features a highly directional, cardioid polar pattern yielding great attenuation at the sides of the microphone, maximizing pickup at the front. Its compact body allows camera and boompole mounting while remaining out of the shot. ... Sennheiser ME 66/K6 Shotgun Microphone Kit with Shockmount, Windscreen, XLR Cable, and Batteries. See B&H's vast selection of Sennheiser Shotgun Microphones including popular models like MKE2, ME 66/K6P, MKE-400, ME 66, MKH 60 and MKE-600. 3.5 mm jack socket: +17 dBu (mono, balanced), 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupack, Max. Rugged, all-in-one wireless system for professional interviews and recording. We close every Friday evening to Saturday evening for Shabbos. Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience. (508459), Safety instructions and regulatory information, © 2020 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG | USA, CONSUMER ALERT FOR WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEMS. Range K+: 925 - 937.5 MHz, Information on the frequency presets used in the ew 300-500 G4 series devices. The email address you entered was an invalid email. Serv. 10 mW, Standard: typ. Store #0906712 Elec. With high sensitivity and maximum SPL ratings, it works well with a variety of preamps and can handle both hushed and loud sound sources. Deal. www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones. Interactive instruction manual for all products of the Sennheiser ew 500 P G4 series: EK 500 G4, SKM 500 G4, SK 500 G4, SKP 500 G4. Deal. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020. Hd. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at A robust wireless microphone system that offers ultimate sound quality, simple mounting and ease of use. A wide 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response ensures accurate signal capture across the frequency spectrum, making it welcome for recording dialog, Foley, sound effects, and ambient noise. Create a B&H Account, America's Best Customer Service List-Newsweek, Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Range Gw: 558 - 626 MHz. Range AS: 520 - 558 MHz, Information on the frequency presets used in the ew 300-500 G4 series devices. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions, and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers printed forms NYC DCA Lic. The Sennheiser ME 66 is a supercardioid shotgun condenser microphone designed to provide focused sound pickup for boom operators, sound engineers, and videographers in ENG, EFP, video and television production, broadcast, and interviews. The Sennheiser ME66 short shotgun microphone is a popular choice among video, film and ENG / EFP professionals. The Sennheiser ME 66 is a supercardioid shotgun condenser microphone designed to provide focused sound pickup for boom operators, sound engineers, and videographers in ENG, EFP, video and television production, broadcast, and interviews. Range Gw1: 558 - 608 MHz, Information on the frequency presets used in the ew 300-500 G4 series devices. 50 mW, Max. Range Aw+: 470 - 558 MHz, Information on the frequency presets used in the ew 300-500 G4 series devices. Providing the highest flexibility for your video sound and field recording applications. 3520 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps, 20 frequency banks, each with up to 32 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation, 6 frequency banks with up to 32 programmable channels, low: 5 dBµV, middle: 15 dBµV, high: 25 dBμV, switchable: Low: typ.

Shure Beta 52a Kick Drum Placement, Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Eye Cream Review, Disadvantages Of Bodybuilding, New Bugs In July Animal Crossing, Catawba Inn Pub Menu, Best Heavy Blunt Ac Odyssey,