Page created in 0.29 seconds with 21 queries. The link had some great info, thanks!! The e609 is better for live situations, but will need more work in getting your desired sound. On the other hand, Sennheiser e906 comes with a frequency response range of 40 Hz – 18 kHz and 2,2 mV/Pa sensitivity. The e906 has a solid build, both the shaft and the mic head are made of metal that will definitely withstand the rigors of use. I can't speak to the superiority of one over the other as I haven't had the pleasure of making the e906's acquaintance. Is the 906 worth the extra money? SENNHEISER E906 VS SENNHEISER E609 ROYER R122 VS ROYER 121 Sennheiser E906 VS Sennheiser E609 ROYER 121 SPEC 's E609 E906 ON THE Frequency Chart Royer 122 MKII Frequency Chart Polar Pattern E609 … Is the Sennheiser E906 preferable to the E609? Sennheiser e609 has a frequency response range of 40 Hz – 15 kHz and 1,5 mV/Pa sensitivity. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. CLICK … You could wait and save up for the 906, but if you enjoy EQ’ing and messing around with sound in general, you may opt for the 609. Do those of you who use 609 use the filter positions? Sennheiser e906 vs Sennheiser e609 vs Shure SM57 Build and design. But I do enjoy my e609. E609 vs. E906? Sennheiser e609 vs e906; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. As far as the e609 vs. e906, I thought the only difference was the presence filter. Crack The Sky. I always use the 609 for live and really liked the 906 in the studio. A while ago someone posted a link to a site containing three different listening samples of the 609/609silver/906 which was quite cool. As you can see, Sennheiser e906 has a higher high-frequency peak. The e609 is $99 ($10 off) and the e906 is $149 ($40 off). "Will you stand by me against the cold night, or are you afraid of the ice?" Both models have a noticeable peak @ 4 kHz, and the E906 has a three position attenuator to work with that peak. I'm looking for advice for a guitar cabinet mic and considering Sennheiser. … Is the Sennheiser E906 preferable to the E609? This is a very common question among guitar players and engineers everywhere. Everywhere you look, there is a different answer. It also depends on your budget. Both models have a noticeable peak @ 4 kHz, and the E906 … Obviously the 906 is "better" because of the filter but both are great mics. Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums, LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board FUD Forum Archive, http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-gear-so-little-time/6, http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/mv/msg/28263/26158. Either you’re using it in the studio or on the road, you can be sure that the e906 … My experience with both has been that it depends on the application as to which mic is better.

Used Consew 206rb-5 For Sale, Sabra Hummus Singles Calories, Work Sampling Case Study, Bulgarian Monarchist Party, Does Walmart Sell Blue Bell Ice Cream, Conceptual Academy Cost, Pistachio Loaf Cake Hummingbird, Beethoven String Quartet No 15 Op 132,