The Shure SM81 is a high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed for studio recording, broadcasting, and sound reinforcement. These mics were new to me. AKG C 451 B. It's not cheap but you can get same results ... Sennheiser E914 Meets Martin D41. £299. Sennheiser consistently puts out great products, and this falls in line as one of my personal top ten for its ability to grab the sound I want and reject the noise I don’t. Voces fuertes (rock o cantantes con mucha potencia) Shure SM58, SM57, Beta58, Sennheiser e945 Voces suaves (Baladistas, femeninas o cantantes que se alejen mucho el micro) Shure SM87, Beta87, KSM9, Neuman KMS104 o KMS105. ... An ethnic instrument which is called Baglama also gave great results in terms of recording quality with e914. beyerdynamic MC-950. August 3, ... It’s small and inconspicuous. The Shure SM81 is a wonderful, studio standard mic, with a very flat response, very little proximity effect, and neutral sort of character. Shure SM81. 86 . Sennheiser E914. Its wide frequency response, low noise characteristics, and low RF susceptibility have made it a standard for applications involving acoustic instruments, especially guitar, piano, and cymbals. My mic closet as it stands contains : AKG Solidtube, SHURE KSM32, AKG C3000b, AKG C1000s (2), Sennheiser 421 (3), SHURE SM57 (2), AKG ... Log in or Sign up. 99 . Recording Studio Forums. I've used the e604, the e602 and the e609 many times in the past, all excellent mics, but I've never used these. It also has switches for low end rolloff and filtering. 43 . Sennheiser e614. AKG C 391 B. Sennheiser E614. The KM 184 is also a wonderful mic, but it's different. To offer some basis for comparison I've borrowed a pair of Sennheiser e614s. £351. 9 . £155. 12 condenser & dynamic microphones compared on YAMAHA 14” x 7” BRASS Nouveau snare drum (Evans G2). The Shure Beta 87A has made it through more than 400 shows with my band. £299. Forums > Recording Equipment > Microphones (live or studio) > Shure SM81 vs AKG 451b.

Craftsman Garage Door Opener 1/2 Hp, Food To Live Canada, The Lord's Prayer Activity Sheets Pdf, Dreamcast Arcade Stick Price, How To Become A Physician Assistant In Ireland, Yoga C940 14'' Laptop,