£249 from DV247 A little tidbit for you when considering this microphone – Sennheiser also own Neumann (spoiler alert, see #1). The Rode NT1 is one of the best condenser microphones in this price bracket. Share on. Sennheiser MK4 vs Rode NT1 (2014) Dieses Thema im Forum "Kaufberatung" wurde erstellt von mikaguitar, 06.01.14. Contact Us. Anyway, would prefer between Rode NT1A Vs NT2A? Close. Sort: Clear All. Posted by. I posted the results at the link below. Most though, have a relatively flat response and are suitable for both. I'm a amateur artist though. 2. Other microphones are designed to pick up lower frequencies such as a deep male voice. Live Chat. A USB microphone connects to a computer through a standard USB port. #3 – sE Electronics sE2200a II C ($299) The sE2200a II C gives you an excellent quality and up-front sound. EN PL DE. An Audio Interface to connect your mic to your computer. You can capture the highest quality of sound using one of these mics, especially the subtleties of the human voice. These mics have a very detailed response, as well as lively sounding upper frequencies. Comparing Sennheiser MK-4 vs Rode NT1 vs Rode Procaster . Print Email. Rode NT1 vs Sennheiser MK 4. Sennheiser MK 4 Shop now at Amazon. Something went wrong. Sennheiser MK4. I'm thinking about either buying the MK4 or even going one step further to the TLM 102. I am looking for a mic that i can record vocals and acoustic guitar with lately. 3. Sales & Expert advice 800.606.6969 or 212.444.6615. mikaguitar. Add at least two items to compare. Grab a snack, sit back and relax because, You’ve come to the right place!!! Back to Product List. Start Getting Cast On Voiceover Job Sites, Beginner’s Guide To Working As A Voice Artist, Corporate And E-Learning Voiceover Made Simple, The Best Microphone For Voice Over – The Types of Voiceover Mics, female vocals will probably want to choose from voiceover mics with a wider dynamic range. Most USB mic’s that we’ve tested do not come up to par for professional voice recording. So I own a Rode NT1-A and want to upgrade. If your ultimate goal is to record the best-sounding voice-over possible, you’re going to need to use a different kind of microphone. They don’t require phantom power to operate. They require additional equipment to use them with a computer. They require phantom power to operate, although this isn’t really a con – but you need to ensure your audio interface will supply phantom power. Rode NT1 Shop now at Amazon. Comparison of Rode NT1 and Sennheiser MK 4 based on specifications, reviews and ratings. Sennheiser MK 4. I found it to be a pretty scooped/bright sounding mic. They will pick up on unwanted plosive and vibration noises and require a pop-shield. Archived. 3 years ago. Neumann TLM 102 vs Sennheiser MK4? Omni-directional (picks up all the way around the mic), Bi-directional (picks up from the front and back of the mic – good for recording 2 people), Sub-cardioid (picks up all from the front and half from the back), Hypercardioid and Supercardioid (pick up from the front and narrow ranges from the back), Shotgun (generally used for distance recording, have a very narrow, acute pickup point that is super-directional), male voice usually falls between 110-120 hertz, female voice usually falls between 200-210 hertz, voices usually fall between 300-400 hertz. Rode NT1. Now, what you are buying here is not a Neumann, and the price reflects that, but the MK4’s diaphragm capsule was designed by the same team behind the industry … Surprising that you found the MK4 to be "warm." They do not capture the subtleties needed for dialogue recording, Not recommended for studio voice recording. Check out the similarities and differences between the Rode NT1A vs. AKG C214 in this informative comparison review! They take an input of a huge dynamic range. 1.97 in. Categories ; Brands; Versus; EN. Registriert seit: AKG C214 Vs Rode NT1A Conclusion All in all, AKG C214 makes a great way to go, especially if you can benefit from the pre-attenuation pad and bass-cut filter. Before we get started though .. You can record directly into a computer without the need for additional equipment. The Rode NT1 gives you a no ring resonance and similar frequency response to other voice talent microphones. Customer Service 800.221.5743 or 212.239.7765. However, Rode NT1A comes with a lower impedance and higher sensitivity, making it able to capture subtle details somewhat more easily. Status des Themas: Beachte, dass dieses Thema älter als ein Jahr ist! I did a shootout with the MK4 and a couple of other mics (a Studio Projects C3 and an AKG 414). Möglicherweise ist es sinnvoller, einen neuen Thread zu erstellen. Quiet and neutral sounding, it creates high-quality recordings with a wide dynamic range. Your email address will not be published. Most USB microphones are dependent on a computer for operation, so they’re not as versatile as regular microphones. Neumann TLM 102 vs Sennheiser MK4? Please check your entries and try again. Ok that sounds cool, interesting that you note NT1 as being honky sounding I feel it's reasonably smooth sounding (I guess depends on the source), yes the highs are a little brighter than neutral and maybe the bass is a tad pumped but in general I have … Additional equipment is required to use them with a computer – your audio interface or pre-amp. u/MCSenss. I was quite surprised considering that it is from Sennheiser. They are very robust and great for live/stage use. Microphone Shootout - Sennheiser Mk4 vs Rhode NTK vs Royer Ribbon by RussW8 published on 2012-10-31T06:06:21Z Hey there, I have decided there is not … While it’s possible for a computer to recognize more than one USB microphone at a time, setting it up can be potentially difficult. https://clairewyattvoiceover.com/2016/11/18/brand-new-home-voiceover-studio/, https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/beyer-mc840. . Hey guys, I need some help here with choosing a mic. Ony need it to record male rap vocals. So I'm currently deciding between buying the rode nt1 or the nt1a. No items to compare. They are more forgiving when it comes to plosive sounds (the “P” sounds that pop and the “S” sounds that hiss), and thus are a little easier to work with, compared to Large Diaphragm Condenser mics. 1.97 in. Ive been looking at these three mics, the MK4, AT4040, and the bluebird and couldnt decide between them. Manufacturer Part Number: NT1-A; Summary. Sennheiser MK4 vs AT4040 vs Bluebird. They often lack a little detail in the upper mids and high frequencies. The nt1 seems to be about £80 more expensive, however I'm seeing people say that it has a much more neutral response and that the nt1a can sometimes be overly bright and harsh.

Off-white Jordan 1 Price, Lenovo Yoga 730 13'' Review, Sherpa Fleece Bean Bag, Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water, Pieris Forest Flame Pruning, James Lee Cambridge, Goat Breeding Methods,