The mic works OK before the cable fails. In terms of reliability, other than this issue, have never had a problem. Have had the camera for about 2 years and used it extensively. I highly recommend this microphone for professional videographers as well as serious enthusiasts who want their camera-recorded audio to be crisp and clear. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Our smallest Sound Pro. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2012. The directionality and quality is phenomenal. Gift Guide. Had this microphone been stereo and not monaural, I might have rated it higher. New microphones for film and video production come around as slowly as wrap on an 12-page day, but just last year it happened again. Sennheiser offers their own model called MKE 2, which is great but there are also other alternatives such as Sanken or Countryman. The only negative is the all plastic construction, especially at the back end of the mic. Sennheiser GSP 300 Review. The MKE-300 is very directional, and is perfect in situations where you want to capture sounds directly in front of you, minimizing sounds coming from the sides and back. 3.9 out of 5 stars 13 ratings. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Whether for musicals,live shows or broadcasting applications, the MKE 1 - Sennheiser's smallest clip-on microphone - performs at its best in all situations in which a microphone needs to be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality. It is mono, and adding an adaptor that duplicates the signal on both channels won't turn it into stereo. Sennheiser MKE 300 Super-Cardioid Film & Video Microphone... Sennheiser MKE 300 Super-Cardioid Film & Video Microphone (Discontinued by Manufacturer). I use a number of different microphones, some for filming, others for studio recording. Buy Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Microphone featuring For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries, AA Battery or Phantom Powered, Selectable 100 Hz Low-Cut Filter, Resists Structure-Borne Noise, Low-Noise Circuitry, High Sensitivity Requires Less Gain, Gentle Presence Boost, Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise, Lightweight and Rugged Metal Housing, Includes Shoe/Tripod Shockmount. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. I sent it back and bought another Rode Videomic. Examples would include: an interview of someone, sporting events (reducing noise from crowds around you), parties (to capture sounds from the subject in front of you). Included with the earphones, you’ll find four pairs of silicon eartips and a soft carrying pouch. Accessories-wise, the CX 300S might seem a little light. Very pleased with the Rode. I actually found the HD 300 a little comfier than the HD 400 S. The earpads feel chubbier and softer on the ears. It is very flattering for male voice (my actors love how they sound), clear, and much more natural sounding than a lapel. I am very happy and impressed with the sound quality of the MKE 300. Highly recommend. Some voices sound better in certain mics. Best super-cardoid mic for less than $1000, Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2008. The reviews that complain about the plastic or the thin cord are really ... not focusing on what matters. The sound coming out of this thing rivals professional large diaphragm or ribbon mics that cost orders of magnitude more, and it picks up such professional sound from a distance. WRITE A REVIEW ★★★★★ 5 / 5. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Sennheiser MKE 300D - microphone | 03171D. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sound quality is excellent for a non-XLR microphone. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Because of this, you wouldn’t buy this and replace your need for the MKE 440. Discuss: Sennheiser MKE 300D - microphone Sign in to comment. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This was my first foray into used goods of this type so I was a little nervous to order a microphone used. See all details for Sennheiser MKE 300 Super-Cardioid Film & Video Microphone... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2006. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2009. Of course there are better choices out there, but probably hard to find something that holds a candle to it under $1000. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2009. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I actually found the HD 300 a little comfier than the HD 400 S. The earpads feel chubbier and softer on the ears. Sennheiser HD 300 Review FIT. Discuss: Sennheiser MKE 300 Video - microphone Series Sign in to comment. The Røde is $300 and is a different kind of stereo mic from the Sennheiser. I also know a couple other people who have had this happen to them. I'm sorry the previous reviewer had problems with his/her unit. Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun Condenser Microphone | Sweetwater To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The sound isolation is not bad either even though the fit avoids being too firm. It is directional and the wind screen works well. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2009 Product Packaging: Standard Packaging I have used Sennheiser MKE 300 mics in my business now for many years. Sennheiser MKE 300D - microphone overview and full product specs on CNET. I am very happy and impressed with the sound quality of the MKE 300. It is a good idea to have more than one kind of mic, as each model and brand have their own characteristics. Can the headphone makers muster up gaming headset worth buying? 3.9 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #2,013 in Professional Video Microphones Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2009. I was leary of the MKE 300 when I first bought it - it seemed so light weight and fragile - but as soon as I heard the sound I was hooked. Holiday Gift Guide 2020. Sennheiser CX 300S Review. Because of this, you wouldn’t buy this and replace your need for the MKE 440. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2010. Sennheiser MKE 300 Reviews Click here if this is your business. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee. Or maybe it’s the CBD oil I put in my coffee. It is better to do this later in the software, as any plug and cable you add could introduce crackling or degrade quality (less wires it better).

Home Fuse Studio, Oikos Pumpkin Yogurt, Cirque Glacier Example, Lamb Ragu James Martin Recipe, Punjabi Dharmik Status For Whatsapp, Ba Economics Degree, Quality Of Education In Kenya, C Guitar Chord, Whole Egg Liquid, Kirkland Signature Cheese Pizza Instructions, Easy Summer Appetizers For A Crowd, Which Oils Go Rancid Faster, Northern White Cheeked Gibbon Female,