Selbstverständlich ist jeder Sennheiser Me66 rund um die Uhr auf amazon.de verfügbar und kann somit sofort bestellt werden. NOT EVEN CLOSE to the 416! Click here to purchase Sennheiser MKE 600 on Amazon! Sound on set for; Some mics, like omni lavs beneath shirts were always a PITA to clean up in post due to the muffling. Be sure to check out our wiki page for resources. The mic is housed in an anodized matte-black metal housing that resists scratches so it stays looking good under hard use. Sennheiser includes a carrying case and a user manual in several languages. Seemed to hold up! Sennheiser MKE 600 vs ME66 Conclusion Both microphones will function well if what you are looking for is a shotgun microphone. Cheers. I'm looking to pick up a mic for on camera scratch audio that in a worse case scenario can be used as option B/backup audio. I'd rather have the Sennheiser mkh 416 over all of them ofc. In case the conditions are windy or if there’s vibration, the mic has a switchable low-cut filter to reduce noise. Me66 K6 Vs Sennheiser Mke 600 Shotgun Microphone And Pistol Vs Shotgun Range Where to buy 2019 Ads, Deals and Sales. Without the powering module it’s lighter and smaller than the MKE600. I trust the opinion's on this sub so i'd really appreciate any advice, or even alternative options. Production effects and sfx just sound terrible IMO. Sennheiser Me66 - Der Gewinner unseres Teams. With recorders that don’t provide phantom power, I put a battery in the module. If the mic is attached to a camera that can’t provide this voltage, the MKE600 can run up to 150 hours on an AA battery inserted into a compartment onboard. (This is not the ideal mic for recording close-up at rock concerts.) I used the ME66 a lot. I wouldn't even opt to use the cardioid in place of a 416 indoors if the ME was my only option. The MKE600 can be powered by multiple sources, but this ME66 only works with those specific Sennheiser parts. It weighs just 4.5 ounces without a battery. When it first came out there were all those amazing videos on youtube testing out it's claim to rival the 416. * Corporate I mostly use it this way, recording wildlife sound. In this respect it’s quite different from the MKE600 microphone described above. And, by the way, the softie it comes with is a joke - it's a hairy glove that goes over the indoor windscreen and gives you more cosmetic than functional results of a softie. The Aputure Deity is not even close to any of these. Hi everyone. 01-02-2013, 11:37 AM. Sounds incredible! Daniel Reed. This mic would also be better suited for a more experienced user. I'd go for a Rode NTG3 any day of the week over either of those two (and I own a ME66 myself). Site Areas; This is lower than the self-noise rating on the MKE-600. Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun Mikrofonkopf für K6 Serie Sennheiser MKE 600 – Kondensator-Richtmikrofon für Videokameras Einfache Handhabung durch Plug-and-Play-Technologie; Maximale Dämpfung von Nebengeräuschen für klaren … If you already have the Sennheiser K6 or K6P modules, or plan to get them, consider getting the ME66 microphone. They pick up sound in just one direction and ignore noise from the side and rear. The frequency response is a wide range from 40Hz up to 20 kHz. Skullcandy Hesh 3 vs Sennheiser HD 4.40 Review, David Clark H10-30 vs H10-13.4 vs H10-13.4 Review, Fender FA-100 vs Epiphone DR-100 vs Jasmine S35 Review, Alesis DM6 vs DM7X vs DM8 vs DM10 vs DM10 X Review, Mic pickup pattern is super-cardioid/lobar, Self-noise, or equivalent noise level, is a maximum of 16dB, so the mic itself doesn’t get in the way of the recording, Foam windscreen (windshield) attenuates noise below 100Hz by about 25dB, Measures 8.7 inches long without powering module, and weighs 2.9 ounces. Hello, I am currently on a documentary production and was wondering what these two microphones are good for … They pick up sound in just one direction and ignore noise from the side and rear. I got the ME66 so that i could also use the ME64. I'm also a big fan of Sennheiser's quality and durability (my HD 25-1 iis have been so durable). Actually, you can use the ME66 with no battery in the KP module and run it on phantom power. Comparisons online vary, in some I think the ME66 sounds too tinny and in others I think it sounds very clear and the MKE 600 a bit muffled. Hmm not heard it, will check it out, thanks. The phantom power it requires is 48 volts by way of an XLR-3 connected cable. It’s made specifically for them. It doesn’t come with any accessories like the other mic does. The mic is more compact than previous similar ones from Sennheiser, measuring just 10.1 inches long and 0.8 inches in diameter. * sound effects You're just not going to, in my experience, be able to bring back a lot of highs without bringing some background noise into the mix. Sennheiser MKE 600 vs Rode NTG4 Conclusion All in all, the Sennheiser MKE 600 might be the best choice for you. 01-02-2013, 11:37 AM. Bei uns findest du alle wichtigen Unterschiede und unser Team hat viele Sennheiser Me66 näher betrachtet. It has the same frequency response as the MKE600 but it has a slightly lower maximum SPL of 125dB. Do you find that went you boost bass or mids in post with the ME66 that it doesn't add noise? I didn't consider the NTG3, though i've heard some good things. Let’s look at these two shotgun mics from Sennheiser and see which one will be the best for you. * Film cinema View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage Senior Member Join Date Oct 2011 Location SF Bay Area Posts 802. VERY VERY NOISY. It has low impedance of only 200 ohms and its equivalent, or self-noise level, is only 10dB. I'm looking for a good shotgun mic for the work I do and I think i've narrowed it down to either the ME 66 or the MKE 600. A suggestion for you would be to look into the Aputure Deity if you dont want to wait and save up for the mkh416. Es ist jeder Sennheiser Me66 dauerhaft auf amazon.de zu haben und somit gleich lieferbar. However, I only advise you consider buying the Sennheiser ME66 if you already have K6 or the K6P power modules, as it means that you … I think i'm so torn I may just wait for the 416! I would say that the 66 sounds OK on dialogue and literally nothing else. I'm not sure what the current price of me66 is. Auf dieser Seite sehen Sie tatsächlich ausnahmslos die besten Produkte, die unseren sehr festen Vergleichskriterien gerecht werden konnten. So I'd recommend any mic that comes clearer naturally. Sennheiser MKE 600 vs ME66 Review. Auch unter Berücksichtigung der Tatsache, dass dieser Sennheiser Me66 durchaus einen etwas höheren Preis hat, spiegelt der Preis sich definitiv in den Testkriterien Ausdauer und Qualität wider. Obwohl dieser Sennheiser Me66 unter Umständen etwas teurer ist, findet sich dieser Preis in jeder Hinsicht in Punkten langer Haltbarkeit und sehr guter Qualität wider. And it came bundled with a softie and Rycote pistol grip for under $500? Unser Team an Produkttestern hat viele verschiedene Marken unter die Lupe genommen und wir zeigen Ihnen als Leser hier alle Testergebnisse. Both of these mics are highly directional, ignoring sound from the sides and rear, focusing in on the target. The ME66 mic is made to be used with Sennheiser’s K6 and K6P powering modules. Comparisons online vary, in some I think the ME66 sounds too tinny and in others I think it sounds very clear and the MKE 600 a bit muffled. Many recommend using something stronger.

Tomato Pachadi Padhuskitchen, Holt Mcdougal Larson Geometry Common Core Edition Answers Pdf, An Introduction To Geology: With Multiple Choice Questions Pdf, Fireball Pumpkin Pudding Shots, Skullcap Plant Growing, What Are The Different Cognitive Styles, Calluses Meaning In Malayalam, Target Corporate Phone Number, Reflexive Verbs German Worksheet, Names That Mean Healing,