I was just wondering what could I do with the leftover oatmeal my kids are refusing to eat. And then I’ve been agonizing over whether or not to post these muffins, and here’s why. If I don’t share oatmeal with the dogs…i can make these! After I die, my daughter is going to kill me as she cleans out the house, lol!! There’s lots of fun fall dishes & Halloween Party food already linked up there! I knew it wouldn’t be long before they would be begging to go outside, and I wanted something warm in their tummies when they did. Thankful he’s OK. No refined sugar, dairy free, and 100% whole grain, these delicious and easy muffins are an awesome healthy … They turned out yummy, and fairly light. Preparation. Boy will the Chloe dog be happy, she won’t be getting my leftover oatmeal anymore. Note: a reader felt better results were had by using 5 teaspoons of baking powder and subbing in melted butter for the milk! Sounds tasty. Thank you! This FREE DAILY HOMEMAKING CHECKLIST will keep your home running smoothly - even if life is a mess! Keywords: Breakfast or Brunch Dish, leftover oatmeal, Muffins, Oatmeal. Favorite photo is the one with them in the muffin tin– great colors together. That’s the Cinnamon Sugar on top, for sure, doing its thing, and I do love me some snickerdoodles! I’ve never made a recipe with leftover oatmeal! Stop by and check it out. These Leftover Oatmeal Muffins are the perfect solution with simple ingredients you already have on hand! Oh wow! Happy weekend! So glad to hear it Mollie. No one likes to eat leftover oatmeal, but you can turn that mushy, sticky oatmeal mess into a delicious muffin for tomorrow’s breakfast! These Leftover Oatmeal Muffins are extremely frugal, and not only because they use up leftover oatmeal, but all the ingredients in the muffins are just basic, common kitchen stuff that you probably have on hand. Not being an oatmeal lover, but being forced to eat it by Management, I’m really diggin’ this. ). I hafta say I love my old muffin tins, although there was a time I was slightly ashamed of them, lol!! Great idea for using leftover oatmeal. Using a 1/3 cup scoop, divide the batter evenly between the wells of the prepared muffin tin. We did that with my Dad– lots of fun calls and not knowing if you should come. Thanks Jhuls! Happy Fiesta Friday & thanks for sharing! I like to use muffin papers to keep the mess at a minimum. Learn how your comment data is processed. This is right up my alley. Think of these as every day muffins, not necessarily the ones you are going to make for overnight company or say a brunch party. Because of the oatmeal, these muffins are nice and dense, so you can even use your hands to plop them into the muffin tin! Ingredients: 2 bananas (the riper the better!) This is so smart. They look so appealing! You’re so great with your parents. And that’s why I love your blog!! But it also has to have enough liquid in it so that the dry ingredients work in easily; don’t use too much milk or the muffins will be very wet when they’re done. Right after breakfast, I threw the leftover oatmeal in a mixing bowl, added the other ingredients and spooned them into the muffin cups. I have to admit, the cinnamon sugar kind of “made” the muffins! Makes 12 muffins. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, and stir briefly to just combine. Who knows why…. The batter will seem thick, but don't worry. Super delicious!! Gotta love that! That recipe was adapted from an old Fannie Farmer recipe, originally published in 1918. If you’d like to see a lot of ideas on what can be added into or onto a muffin, see my post on Big, Beautiful Muffins. My son made these for us this morning, because he made way too many oats for breakfast yesterday.

How To Make Chocolate In Little Alchemy, Garage Door Motor Wiring Diagram, Paignton Seafront Hotels, Jordan 4,cheap Men's, Sen Triplets Banned,