Maybe I was just SO exhausted I didn’t notice that I had moved in the night. . Was this helpful? The second was a Hampton. (0) Our old mattress was well past it's prime and killing my back every night. Explore Serta’s 2020 product catalog. although I am unable to get a hold of the manufacture to get a replacement mattress cover as mine was ruined by a foolish friend. This model is a perfect fit for both of us together, supportive enough for me to lie on my stomach and soft enough for her to lay on her side. iComfort® TempTouch™, Model The mattress had a great cooling effect as I tend to sweat during sleep I really liked that feature. I know that once this mattress gets more use and breaks in a little, the firmness will be a true medium and soften up from where it is now. Typically, I like a true medium firmness because I am a combination sleeper (back, stomach and side), so I was really surprised at how comfortable this mattress actually was. Read Reviews YES The only reason I am not leaving 5 stars is I don't feel the cooling technology it claims to have makes much of a difference. It is described as a "gentle firm" mattress, which places it right in between medium and firm. (0), Length of Ownership Shop Now. Supportive with temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. It’s been six weeks. YES Was this helpful? and last, it's way lower, thinner than the first one which is so disappointing since we did not notice that while trying out display at store. We bought the I Comfort and have slept happily ever after. (0) We would recommend this mattress. It kind of feels like you are being hugged for a safe sound sleep!!!! Corrections: Have an update or correction to our information about Serta iComfort Blue Touch 100 Gentle Firm? Encourages proper back support and alignment, (20) I thought that at least one of us should be able to have a great night’s sleep. I was reading that others say have odor from foam but the best way to help eliminate is to walk on mattress for a few minutes. No pain at all in my trouble shoulder, that was the first thing I noticed. More comfortable than my friend’s. Charlotte. NO We exchanged it from the firm mattress, same model to this one. Save up to $400 on iComfort during our Black Friday Sale! What I love also is that is has exactly what I wanted which was the gel foam for cooling. Ad322 I love the fact that there are no springs in it. (1) Let me preface this by saying that for my first night's sleep on the mattress, I slept directly on top of the mattress with no protector or sheets. I usually have very bad backaches in the morning and have a hard time getting out of the bed in the morning but since sleeping on this mattress my back pain has improved. Was this helpful? I previously had a Serta Perfect Sleeper pillow top mattress and woke up many times a night. At the same time of buying mattress I also purchased adjustable frame with option of head and feet up and down, paired with this mattress is like a match made in heaven. What I love also is that is has exactly what I wanted which was the gel foam for cooling. Looking for more Serta Products? Was this helpful? We will never go back to a pillow top mattress!! I wouldn't trade my mattress for anything!!! The mattress seemed not to "soften" up even after multiple nights sleep. After only 8 months and frequent rotation of the mattress, we already have indents in our spots. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Serta iComfort Blue 100 Gentle Firm mattress. although I am unable to get a hold of the manufacture to get a replacement mattress cover as mine was ruined by a foolish friend. I know that once this mattress gets more use and breaks in a little, the firmness will be a true medium and soften up from where it is now. View Product Catalog, Perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $120. Was this helpful? (64) I love the feel and firm yet gentle foam. and last, it's way lower, thinner than the first one which is so disappointing since we did not notice that while trying out display at store. We bought this mattress because a friend has one on their guest bed and my husband LOVES it. I went with the Icomfort Blue 100 and love how the bed molded to the curves of your body. On occasion my lower back will hurt, but really my hip pain was the reason I went out searching for a mattress that would help me. Was this helpful? The Memory foam has a great cooling gel that keeps you comfortable no matter what way you turn. When we laid down on it, it was so comfortable ..soft but just firm enough, in Goldilocks words, " it was just right". The colors are quite a bit different from other mattress's we have seen. NO (1). This is my sons new mattress he was such a restless sleeper and now sleeps soundly and is able to get up easier. View Product Catalog, Perfect Sleeper Foundation - Starting at $120. YES (4) I have bursitis, so I get a lot of hip pain. 1 month, Christine37 We would recommend this mattress.

Perfect Keto Collagen Powder, Still Life Photography Examples, List Of Harf Jarr In Arabic, Spread Cheese Recipes, Adeste Fideles Piano, Dark Souls 3 Fire Fades Edition Xbox One, Alfalfa Seed Prices 2020, Madonna Of Chancellor Rolin Meaning, Ss304 Density G/cm3, Donkey Kong Barrel Blast Amazon,