I curse this sicknesses and diseases from the roots today in jesus name. All neurons and neuronal networks must function with order and control, and we banish hyper-excitability. Prayer for Victory over Health ConditionHeavenly Father, I rejoice in Your Word, for it is a storehouse of great treasure. Every problem in this body must leave now in submission to Jesus. Amen. You hold everything, you are all love poured out. I thank You that [name of friend] is more than victorious through You who love us. I declare that in the next seven days, you shall be absolutely healed in Jesus name. Amen. Father, I thank you for I know you always hear me. In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we command epilepsy to leave and never come back. May each day bring forth goodness for you. May Your loving-kindness rest on him/her, O Lord, and may You touch him/her with deliverance, according to Your Word. Amen. All problems caused by cancer or by chemotherapy and radiation, leave now! Amen. Thank You that You created [name of friend] with a destiny and that You are sovereign over this situation. Illness is Extinguished Prayer Dear Lord, come to the aid of [name of friend] who has been violently attacked by this evil disease. Take all the glory Father, for you always answer prayers. This sickness is under the feet of Jesus, and it is leaving now. Standing on God’s Word PrayerHeavenly Father, You have promised that Your Word will not return void, but it will accomplish what You desire, and it will succeed in accomplishing what You sent it to do. Your Word says that Jesus took our diseases and carried our affliction and that we are healed by His wounds. O Lord, I speak out the authority of Your Name against this adversity, that it will melt away, and that [name of friend] will be released from this suffering and enjoy life to its fullest. Problems with speech and knowing how to interact with others must leave. Prayer for a Chronic Disorder Heavenly Father, I come to You on behalf of [name of friend], who has been suffering from this chronic disorder for some time now. We exercise this authority now over snakes and scorpions for our brother/sister, [name of friend]. Prayer While Laying Hands on the Sick Jesus, You taught us that those who believe in You will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover from their illnesses. In the Name of Your Holy Son Jesus, we declare that this sickness is temporary, and we focus our gaze on You, our Unchangeable God. I thank You that [name of friend] is more than victorious through You who love us. I thank You, God, that You have been his/her comfort in affliction, and that Your Word has revived him/her. Help our dear brother/sister be strong in You and in the power of Your might. 10). You are bright like the sunlight, let hope fill her heart. Lord, we pray that Your miracle-working power would be manifested today. Prayer for Divine Healing Loving Father, we ask for divine healing for [name of friend], who is desperately in need of a miracle. Amen. Father, Iet your mercy begin to speak over this my friend (mention his name and ask him to also join you in praying for mercy). Prayer for Victory over Health Condition Heavenly Father, I rejoice in Your Word, for it is a storehouse of great treasure. We ask that the power of Your Holy Spirit, the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, flow into [name of friend], bringing abundant life and deliverance and healing, accomplishing the will of the Father and bringing honor to the Name of Jesus. Help them remember that all things are possible for the one who believes in You. Amen. Amen. Prayer For Healing For a Friend– On this page you’ll find inspirational quotes and prayers to read when you’re not feeling well and sick. Amen. May their hope be realized as they are liberated into wonderful health. As the birds fly, Lift their minds to see vision for the future. We plead with You to touch [name of friend], so he/she will be able to share their wonderful testimony of Your healing power, and so others will know how great You are. Father, let your healing power begin to move round this body in Jesus name, 6). Please reach down to our brother/sister who is in distress and set them at liberty from ill-health. Thank you. I know that you hate what their illness is doing to them/me. Take all the glory Father, for you always answer prayers. I expectantly look for Your deliverance and healing. We speak healing to any part of this brain that has been damaged by seizures and restoration of full cognitive ability. Prayer to Take Pain Away Loving Father, we intercede for [name of friend], who is enduring great pain and suffering. Confessing God’s Word Prayer Oh God Who Never Changes, we intervene in prayer for our brother/sister, [name of friend]. Prayer for healing for a friend (a prayer blessing for recovery from sickness) O Lord my creator, You are the author, the maker, the keeper of life. So today, we stand on Your Word, as we intercede for our friend [name of friend]. In the Name of Jesus, this illness is extinguished and cut off from [name of friend]’s body. Raise Our Love One up PrayerMerciful Lord, we thank You for Your promise that the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and that You will raise that person up. Amen. Stay blessed my friend. Amen. Amen. Glorify Your Name, O Lord, through healing our friend. May their faith reach that next level where they put their full trust in You. Strengthen from Within PrayerHeavenly Father, as our brother/sister, [name of friend], spends time with You in his/her time of sickness, may he/she be strengthened from within. I know that prayer for healing is Your will because You command us to pray for the sick and to lay hands on the sick and they will be well. 17). Amen. Thank You! As the sun shines Warm their hearts with your hope. Jesus, we thank You that You purchased our healing 2000 years ago, and we claim healing for [name of friend] in faith. We know that [name of friend] has turned to You for rescue and is trusting You, confident and sure in Your Word, for healing from this painful and disabling condition. And I claim the promises of Your Word for my dear friend, [name of friend], who needs victory over this health condition. Now, in the mighty Name of Jesus, I speak to defect and disease and evict you from [name of friend]’s body. Prayer to Strengthen Faith Jehovah-Rapha, our Great Healer, we pray that You will strengthen the faith of our brother/sister, [name of friend], in Your healing power. 18). Glorify Your Name Prayer Lord, You are all-powerful and full of compassion. Amen. Prayer against Epilepsy Compassionate God, we bring before You [name of friend], who has been suffering life-threatening seizures.

Turmeric Lead Warning, Lenovo Legion 5i Review, Tarkett Progen Prices, Ofm Essentials Collection 2-drawer Office Desk In Espresso, Apartments Tulsa, Ok All Utilities Paid, Image Formed By Convex Mirror Table, Porter Cable 7335 Parts,