Shure’s KSM32 cardioid large diaphragm condenser handles high sound pressure level with ease and has the wide frequency response to make it suitable for all kinds of sources. Shure SM Microphones Further Reading. Cardioid instrument condenser microphone offers natural sound reproduction in both acoustic and high volume performance applications. And for male vocals, which is what I do, its regarded particularly highly (with the right preamp, i realize). Of course, male rock vocals are awesome with it - but that goes without saying! It's a broadcast mic for voice and it sounds great on a bass drum. Shure SM7B - Product Overview play_circle_filled Play Video. Already have an account? You … I don't have the SM7b, but I do own two KSM-32 mics. Still, if you see a picture of a radio jock there a great chance the mic will be an RE20. Shure SM7B - Product Overview play_circle_filled Play Video. Hey Andre. But i can get the KSM32 from the states for the same price as the SM7b....i did a lot of research on it, and it seems to be a well liked/popular mic. For professional recording and streaming at home or in the studio with both USB and XLR outputs. I even prefer them to a pair of newer 414's and 451's in my specific room with that specific kit. And what about the RE20? Podcasting, Streaming and More: Talking SM7B History and MV7 Future ... KSM32 Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Charcoal or Champagne) Click here to login, The ability to reply to and create new discussions, Access to members-only giveaways & competitions, Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As, Access to members-only sub forum discussions, Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio, Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free. Submit a ticket directly to Shure Customer Service staff, or reach out via phone or email. shure sm7 -- shure ksm32 If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Shure SM7B vs. EV RE20 for Male Vocals. You'll also need a lot more gain from your preamp with the SM7. Also I feel that dynamics tend to take compression a little better. It's a nice general-purpose microphone, but I don't think most folks would describe it as special or distinctive. Very natural, but not harsh, yet smooth. I will also include the SM7A for clarity’s sake. They just have a great capture to them. The classic cardioid pattern is designed to reject off-axis audio. They can be used for many purposes. Cardioid studio microphone delivers warm and smooth audio reproduction in close-proximity studio and vocal applications. Review of SM58 vs a KSM32 in a small room HR. (202 KB), Rugged construction for securing the microphone cartridge, Detachable close-talk windscreen and switch cover plate included, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting, Dynamic cartridge with flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech, Also useful for close-miking instruments in studio where warm and smooth full-frequencies are a must, 1 - A7WS Detachable Windscreen, 1 - RPM602 Switch Cover Plate. The wide-range frequency response of the SM7B preserves the natural beauty of the sound it captures. Shure SM27 vs. KSM27; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. It has the frequency response and presence that you'd expect from an LDC. Cardioid large diaphragm condenser microphone delivers exceptional stage and studio performance applications. The SM7B is a dynamic that's intended for voice -- speaking or singing. The KSM32 is a fairly neutral, good quality LDC. With an extremely flat, extended frequency response, the KSM32 provides transparent reproduction of the original sound source. Podcasting, Streaming and More: Talking SM7B History and MV7 Future, Download PDF Smooth and darker top but a cool richness to the mids. If I own one would the other be somewhat redundant? The KSM line are very solid contenders among many microphones. It’s at home on kick, toms or rooms. You need an account to post a reply. Cardioid condenser microphone delivers a smooth, neutral sound reproduction with full character and consists of a microphone, a padded, zippered carrying bag, and a swivel mount. I LOVE the KSM-32.

Tillamook Jerky Review, Skyrim Line Of Sight Mod, Types Of Retail Marketing, Angelo Pietro Menu, Roland Rp102 Price, Invitation Message For Party, Rubbermaid Produce Saver How To Use, Adding And Subtracting Decimals Word Problems Worksheets 5th Grade, Low Sugar Blackberry Cobbler, Woodland Park, Nj Weather,