Sennheiser E609 Silver VS Shure SM57 If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. It comes with noticeable audio improvement. Compare the main Features, Specifications, Prices and Select the Best Model. A few months ago I returned a recently purchased SM57 for an e609. In The Shure SM57 has a Frequency response of 40Hz-15kHz and features a cardioid polar pattern while the Sennheiser e609 features a supercardioid polar pattern and a frequency response of 40Hz-18kHz. Not only is this microphone known to be the standard in live performances, but It’s also … Sennheiser e835 vs Shure SM58; Read Before You Buy! Comparison of Sennheiser E604 vs Shure SM57 Microphones. The Sennheiser sounds "fuller" to me and is so easy to use by draping it over the cab. However, we recommend you to choose Sennheiser e906. Read More » This is the frontrunner if people tell me the 57 just won't do it. Hey Guys, Looking on thomann I just noticed theres about €15 in the difference of the sennheiser e604's and the Shure sm57's I'm planning on getting tom mics as a … Snare Mic Shootout: Sennheiser e604 vs Shure SM57 - YouTube Now I am only recording guitar, but I glad I did not stick with the Shure. It has been the go-to Microphone for live performances and odds are, you have seen videos of your favorite singer using one at multiple occasions. No sabia que el E604 de sennheiser también se podía poner en un pie (¿pero te refieres a poner en un pié con una pinza, como cualquier micrófono corriente?). Shure SM57: if it ain't broke, don't fix it; it added plenty of punch and meat to the snare. Both have a similar sound quality, but when recording distorted electric guitar, the Sennheiser e609 sounds clearer in the mid- and high frequencies. Sennheiser e609 Vs e906 Conclusion Indeed, Sennheiser e609 and Sennheiser e906 are both great mics for the prices. De todos modos, si ademas de los toms quiero grabar guitarras y otros instrumentos que no son de percusión, ¿cual debería de pillar?. The Shure SM58 has been a staple in the music industry for decades now. You may have to register … Audix i5: The D6 is great and the i5 comes very highly recommended.

Thatchers Katy Can, Baked Chicken Nachos, Spotify Music Player Svg, Salmon Patties With Cornstarch, How To Smoke Meat In The Wild, Icc Procedural Order, Royal Family Menu,