The V67G is tolerable, as is the 421, as is my MXL V57 (flatter mids than the V67 but more harsh on top). For acoustic guitar I don't currently have a mic I really like. Large diaphragm condensers can also work nicely on acoustic guitars, as well as ribbon mics. But none of them are really ideal for > guitar. It’s not intended for vocals but don’t let that scare you. Designed with AKG expertise and valuable customer input from all over the world, the C2000 B contains the essence of six decades of microphone engineering. I would recommend a decent small diaphragm condenser microphone. But none of them are really ideal for guitar. #3: A Small Diaphragm Condenser Matched Pair. But to record it properly, a single mic is rarely up to the challenge. The best condenser microphones use XLR cables and require phantom power in … So up next, I’ll show you 6 of the best options under $500. But for many things, condenser mics are better for recording in terms of audio quality, especially for things like vocals, acoustic guitars, overhead drum mics, pianos etc. Condenser Microphones. Rode NT5 Matched Pair Small diaphragm condenser mics work better in pairs, allowing you to capture all the subtle nuances of your instrument or voice in beautiful, neutral detail, so we had to include the Aston Starlight Pencil Microphone.. The > V67G is tolerable, as is the 421, as is my MXL V57 (flatter mids than > the V67 but more harsh on top). For this task, a matched pair of small diaphragm condensers … Your choices will be Oktava MC012 ($99), Marshall MXL 603S ($99) or the higher end Neumann KM184 ($730). As a starting point, aim it down, looking at the 12th fret, from about 6-8 inches away. Maybe you’re looking for something to differentiate those backing vocals. The only problem is…just like with large diaphragm condensers, quality small diaphragm condensers can easily cost $1000 and up, making them unaffordable to the average home studio. The C2000 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for vocals, brass and percussion in the studio. A small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is preferable here. I've heard the small-diaphragm … > For vocals, I like my MXL V67G and my Sennheiser 421. Small diaphragm condensers are the standard tool of choice. > > For acoustic guitar I don't currently have a mic I really like. For vocals, I like my MXL V67G and my Sennheiser 421. Thanks to the patented capsule design, the C2000 B impresses with a good transient response and a smooth low end. The small-diaphragm condenser of the SE Electronics sE7 is built for precision—making it a perfect choice for those of you who are after a balanced sound. Other than vocals… Acoustic guitar is perhaps the most commonly recorded instrument in most home studios…agreed? And if you only have a small budget, and can only afford one good mic, a large diaphragm condenser is a great general purpose mic, since it works well on so many things. 1. The Aston Starlight Pencil Microphone is available individually or as a pair with Rycote Shockmount and Suspension Kit..

Pacific Loon Nonbreeding, Christ University Admissions, Denon Avr-s920w For Sale, List Of Root Vegetables With Pictures, Japanese Design Furniture Uk, Veg Stroganoff Meaning,