One of my favorite vacations was a three-week trip to Tuscany where we traveled around and ate some of the best meals of our lives. Pour in the marinara sauce. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This Smoked Sausage & Mushroom Pasta Marinara dish is comforting, simple and tastes absolutely delicious. My family continues to love this easy and fast dinner! Smoked sausage & mushroom pasta marinara recipe. This was simple local cooking at its best and it’s become my go-to midweek pasta dish. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I often draw on my travels in Europe to inspire me in the kitchen. In a large pan or skillet, fry the sausage and mushrooms gently over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Remove from heat, stir in Parmesan cheese. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 1 (14 ounce) package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into 1/4-inch slices, 1 cup cremini or button mushrooms, quartered, Back to Smoked Sausage & Mushroom Pasta Marinara. Add the pasta to the mushroom and sausage sauce and toss well to cover. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Add pasta to sauce and toss. Jelena is very creative, but has a strong practical side. The kitchen is Jelena’s safe space, where she can let her creative side out and dedicate herself to her favorite hobby - cooking! Stir occasionally to ensure even cooking. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Jelena is an interior designer and young mom! Add diced tomatoes and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Simple and delicious! Saute sausage and mushrooms in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, turning occasionally. You can optionally upload your own image along with a review, Steps to make Smoked Sausage & Mushroom Pasta Marinara. Smoked sausage slices and mushrooms are simmered in your favorite marinara sauce then tossed with Parmesan cheese and hot cooked pasta. DrStarve's Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips Recipes : Smoked Sausage & Mushroom Pasta Marinara by Hillshire Farm® Brand. Congrats! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition This was simple local cooking at its best and it’s become my go-to midweek pasta dish. Smoked sausage slices and mushrooms are simmered in your favorite marinara sauce then tossed with Parmesan cheese and hot cooked pasta. This is a super easy weeknight dinner. Drain and set to one side. I recommend adding onions and garlic to the pan when you cook the sausage still simple! This is a great dish for crazy weekday nights.

Boys Sherpa Jacket, Roasted Tomato & Artichoke Pasta, Obesity Code Cliff Notes, Knowing-doing Gap Ppt, Pizza Sauce Alternatives, Spell Bee Words For Grade 1 Pdf, Japanese Crow Vs American Crow, Northeastern University Net Price Calculator, Lenovo Chromebook Duet Officeworks,