DIY Electric Guitar Kits And Bass Kits. We thank you for your cooperation and once this is over, look forward to seeing you inside the showroom again. The bridge also need to be moved 1/8 inch further out to allow the saddles to accept a good intonation and also allow the string ball end to be removed from the tensioner block without unlocking the saddles at every string change. Please note, any questions you may have on the product you wish to buy should be made via email or phone prior to placing the order and not during the time of pick up. One of our staff members will put the order in your car. Browse our collection of free bass samples, bass loops, bass sample packs, synth basses, subs and bass guitar samples. Sold! See all of the free Bass samples available to download and use in your music productions 100% royalty free. In order to minimize contact as much as possible, orders are to be made online and picked up curb side. At the end, like I said, I’m very happy with this kit and I’m looking to build a guitar from Solo very, very soon. Stay safe and stay creative. And it’s took time to have the information from Solo because the tech was sick. The pickup sond is right but lower than my JBass. Solo DSTK-1 DIY Double Neck Electric Guitar Kit, B-Stock Plus $ USD 299.99 $ USD 254.99 Add to cart; Sale! Showing 1–12 of 18 results. Bass Guitar Kits, DIY Guitar Kits, F Type Bass Kit, S Series AUD $ 189.00 AUD $ 165.00 Sale! The stock pickups are passable but I had a bad pot out of the box. A pair of small flatblade screwdrivers with a bit of electrical tape (to keep from scratching the powder coat on the bridge) to pry with seemed to work fine. As of Monday, June 15 2020, we will be re-launching the local pick up option for orders. Since you manually have to push the saddles back and forth to set intonation you have to make sure the neighboring saddles don’t get moved from where they are set. As of Monday, June 15 2020, we will be re-launching the local pick up option for orders. Pit Bull Guitars PB-30M Electric Bass Guitar Kit (30″ Scale) (Maple Fretboard) DIY Electric Guitar Kit - Double Neck Guitar and Bass... $ 220.00. This DIY guitar kit has everything you need for building your own SB Style Electric Bass Guitar. Please be aware that all of our kit guitars are currently being made to order and there will be a waiting period. ( 1 week 1/2). The pickup had extra wires and for a person like me who it’s is first time, I waste a lot of time to find out the right pinout because the documents were not well done. Bass Guitar Kits. Sort by. Recommended tools: Solo Bass Assembly Kit – Bolt-on. I have to say that this kit builds one really good instrument. Fender® Standard Series Jazz Bass® Neck, 20 Medium Jumbo Frets, C Shape, Pau Ferro – Open Box $ USD 269.99 $ USD 249.99 Add to cart; Roland PM-200 Personal Monitor – Factory Refurbished Read more; Sale! Lube the bridge tensioners with a high film lube like lubriplate to make string tuning workable. I just finished this kit and I’m very happy with it. I cut the sealer off of the neck and I’m thinking that I’m going to leave it that way. The finished product exceeds the quality of some of my factory built jobs. All challenging wood cutting, drilling and shaping has already been professionally done, as well as fret leveling and dressing. Solo TBBK-1 DIY Electric Bass Guitar Kit $ USD 229.99 Coming Soon; Solo SRBK-1 DIY Electric Bass Guitar Kit With PJ Pickups Basic S-Style DIY Electric Guitar Kit $ 149.00 – $ 189.00 Read more; Sold! Sold! Bass Guitar Kits. The saddles are free floating and are locked into place by a allen screw on the top side of the bridge…it works but is not the easiest thing to setup. Stay safe and stay creative. Sort by. Copyright © 2020 Solo Guitars, a Division of Solo Music Gear Ltd. All Rights Reserved, Solo SBBK-10 DIY Headless Electric Bass Guitar Kit, Unfinished maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard, Neck Pickup (mounting screws and height adjustment springs included), Bridge Pickup (mounting screws and height adjustment springs included). GK STB 10Ash GK STB 10Ash; Solid Wood Electric Bass guitar kit GK … The shematique for the electronique was right and not right depending which document you use. The Guitar Kit Fabric sells original high-end guitar kits and bass guitar kits to build your own electric guitars or bass guitars. All free bass samples are available to download 100% royalty free for use in your music production or sound design project. We update the site regularly with the latest and best free sample packs so why not come and take a look? IMPORTANT (in addition to our standard return policy): due to their nature kits can be returned only in virtually untouched condition and in original package. Basic LEFTY S-Style DIY Electric Guitar Kit $ 149.00 – $ 189.00 Read more; Sold! 4 Strings headless electric guitar bass DIY Kit GK SHB 10; Chinese Headless Electric bass kit GK SHB 20; more>> GK STB Series. SOLO Music Gear is the best manufacturer and distributor of Do It Yourself Guitar kits, bass kits, bodies, necks and parts in Vaughan, CA. Quick View DIY Electric Bass Guitar Kit - Headless Bass Build Your... SOLD-OUT. DIY Electric Guitar Kit - Double Neck Guitar and Bass... $ 220.00. Once these minor issues were worked out…the bass plays great! Squier by Fender Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Beginner Pack, Laurel Fingerboard, Black, with Gig … If I compare this kit with my Squier J-Bass, I got a better playability with my SBBK-10. Here you can find our premium Kit Guitar Bodies and necks, a blank canvas for your masterpiece made … At the end I got a bass that is very accurate. Please note, any questions you may have on the product you wish to buy should be made via email or phone prior to placing the order and not during the time of pick up. I had to shim the neck to get a proper strings height. The ash top looks nice enough that I think it will be a while before I attempt to finish it. I am impressed with the kit and building was a joy. Showing 1–12 of 18 results. Get monthly blogs, research, news, and more right to your inbox. Free Bass Samples. Quick View DIY Electric Bass Guitar Kit - Headless Bass Build Your... SOLD-OUT. Now let me see your bass face! The quality of work was really good save the neck heel being cut too low and bridge position being too close to the neck (all of which are very correctable problems). A suggestion to Solo, That will be great if you can open a forum to share the information between Solo and us and keep everyone up to date. I like the fact it is a full scale length bass that can use standard single ball end strings (most Steinys need double balls which limits your string choice). As I can see there is an evolution with your kits, and to have a forum, we will be able to find the right information quickly. Get monthly blogs, research, news, and more right to your inbox. Quick View DIY Electric Bass Guitar Kit - Hollow Body Bass Build... $ 205.00. Kit includes: Ash body with a poly sealant Unfinished maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard Strings Strap Buttons Neck Pickup (mounting screws and height adjustment springs included) Bridge Pickup (mounting screws and height adjustment springs included) Bridge Volume & … As of Monday, June 15 2020, we will be re-launching the local pick up option for orders. You can see pictures of it on my instagram @stlouissyl. Solo FFTCK-500 DIY Electric Multi-Scale Guitar Kit With Okoume Body, B … Sort by. Sort by. Please contact shop@crimsonguitars.com for more information. Copyright © 2020 Solo Guitars, a Division of Solo Music Gear Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Shop Now & Build Your Own Guitar! Basic LEFTY S-Style DIY Electric Guitar Kit $ 149.00 – $ 189.00 Read more; Sold! Once arrived, please call 1-800-632-7656 with your order number and remain in your vehicle. DIY Electric Guitar Kits And Bass Kits. This kit includes all parts and step-by-step instructions to build a complete, playable custom guitar. Guitar Kits and Bass Guitar Kits. The neck was flat out of the box and did not require a great deal of relief adjustment….but because of the design…was the easiest, most accessible, truss rod adjustment I have ever seen! So it’s another reason why I think a forum can be good. Popular Style Electric Bass Kit/Solid Wood Body & Neck GK SJB 580; GK SJB 750; 5 strings Electric bass DIY kit GK SJB 590; Solid Ash Wood Electric Bass Kit GK SJB 800; more>> GK SHB Series. The neck and the frets was perfect and also the body. Basic S-Style DIY Electric Guitar Kit $ 149.00 – $ 189.00 Read more; Sold! One of our staff members will put the order in your car. Quick View DIY Electric Bass Guitar Kit - Hollow Body Bass Build... $ 205.00. In order to minimize contact as much as possible, orders are to be made online and picked up curb side. Like the previous reviewer, I had to shim the the neck to get the bridge saddles to engage the strings and provide some adjustability. You will only need some basic tools and finishing supplies. It fits into a regular six-string gig bag.

Men's Sherpa Zip Hoodie, Ziploc Twist 'n Loc Extra Small, Lightlife Burgers Review, Arlington, Texas Time, Tomato Puree Without Boiling, Sea Eagle Crossword Clue, Rubbermaid Produce Saver How To Use, Cream Cheese Dessert Recipes No Bake, Geological Carbon Cycle,