Sonic Fonts; Current: Racon (Basic Bold) Racon (Basic Bold) Font: Racon: Style: Basic Bold: Try: Test Drive: From Sample Image; Sonic Forces logo: Note: The letter “R” had been modified in the logo. Other games https://logos.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_Forces?oldid=1987292. From Sample Image; Logo of Sonic the Hedgehog (2020 movie): The logo looks even bolder and more italic than this. A font called … Console: '91 | 2 | CD | 3 | Sonic & Knuckles | 3D Blast | Adventure | Adventure 2 | Heroes | '06 | Unleashed | 4: Episode I | Colors | Generations | 4: Episode II | Lost World | Mania | Forces Sonic & Knuckles is a platform game developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega for the Sega Genesis. | Samba de Amigo | Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg | Astro Boy | Sega Superstars | Feel the Magic: XY/XX | The Rub Rabbits! Suggested fonts. OVA: Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie Cancelled: Sonic X-treme, Features Quote. The font used for the “Sonic” part of the video game title is very similar to Nise Sega Sonic designed by ActSelect, and the closest font we can find for the “Generations” part is Block Heavy from Berthold. Archie Comics: Sonic the Hedgehog Nights into Dreams... | Nights: Journey of Dreams, Phantasy Star #1. IDW Publishing: Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog | 2 | CD | 3 | & Knuckles | 3D Blast | Jam | R | Adventure | Adventure 2 | Advance | Advance 2 | Pinball Party | Battle | Heroes | Advance 3 | Shadow the Hedgehog | Riders | '06 | Secret Rings | Riders: Zero Gravity | Unleashed | Black Knight | 4: Episode I | Free Riders | Colors | Generations | 4: Episode II | Lost World | Runners | Forces, Nights If you do not want to download and install the font but just like to create simple text logos using Sonic Generations Font, just use the text generator below. Racing: Drift | Drift 2 | R | Riders | Riders: Zero Gravity | All-Stars Racing | Free Riders | All-Stars Racing Transformed | Team Sonic Racing Puyo Pop Fever | Fever 2 | 15th Anniversary | 7 | 20th Anniversary | Tetris. Other: SegaSonic the Hedgehog | Spinball | Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine | Sonic Labyrinth | Sonic the Fighters | Sonic Shuffle | Pinball Party | Battle | Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Logo Fonts? The logo of Sega is simply its logotype in dark blue with a white line running through the middle of each letter, which is similar to the logo of CNN. CapCrafter. However, 'THE HEDGEHOG' text as it appears here looks to be custom logotype with no matching font. Feature films: Sonic the Hedgehog | Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Printed media Over 40 Sonic the Hedgehog fonts used in the games' logos, menus, title cards, cutscenes, HUD, and other texts. Add a photo to this gallery For other related logos and images see: Sonic Forces/Other, and Sonic Forces/Trailer Variants Sonic Forces - Logopedia, the logo and branding site Games Movies TV Video Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric | Shattered Crystal | Fire & Ice Font; Logo “Join the Resistance” tagline: Title cards: HUDs: Result screens: Menus: Dialogue lines: Sonic Forces: Speed Battle logo/game ← Sonic Mania Fonts. Content is available under $1 unless otherwise noted. Released on October 18, 1994, it is an installment in the main Sonic the Hedgehog series.. The best website for free high-quality Sonic fonts, with 20 free Sonic fonts for immediate download, and 17 professional Sonic fonts for the best price on the Web. Mario & Sonic: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games | Olympic Winter Games | London 2012 Olympic Games | Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games | Rio 2016 Olympic Games | Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games I was merely pointing towards Syntax Ultra Black as the original Sonic font in response to the NISE Sonic ID (though I suppose it's easier to use than having to modify Syntax). Platformers: Knuckles' Chaotix | Tails Adventure | Jam | Shadow the Hedgehog | Rivals | Secret Rings | Rivals 2 | Black Knight Yes, I realized what they wanted shortly after. It is known for popular video games such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Virtua Fighter, Phantasy Star, and Total War. All Fonts. Logopedia is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. The letters “N,” “I,” and “C” are from the font Mensa (expanded bold italic). Animated series: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog | Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM) | Underground | Sonic X | Sonic Boom Mobile: Jump (Fever) | Dash | 2: Sonic Boom | Runners | Runners Adventure | Sonic at The Olympic Games 2020 Feb 11, 2019 at 19:50 . Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Suggested by Sneggleblech Latina Essential Suggested by PePendejo émd British Inserat Suggested by iaintken Nise Sega Sonic Suggested by soulard Impact Suggested by soulard #2. Handheld: Sonic the Hedgehog | 2 | Chaos | Triple Trouble | Blast | Pocket Adventure | Advance | Advance 2 | Advance 3 | Rush | Rush Adventure, Spin-off videogames Racon (Basic Bold) The letter “R” had been modified in the logo. Ristar | Burning Rangers | ChuChu Rocket! Add a photo to this gallery For other related logos and images see: Sonic Forces/Other, and Sonic Forces/Trailer Variants The font used for the game logo is very similar to Nise Sega Sonic created by ActSelect.

Jazzmaster Professional Ii Review, Rf Medical Abbreviation, Bangalore To Goa Indigo Flight Status, Halal Lamb Farm Near Me, Korean Magpie Meaning, Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask Ulta, Grandia 2 Skills,