If it still won't turn on, try a different wall outlet. Securely plug your device to a working wall outlet. Scroll to section.5-6... - Home Audio Receiver Fuse numbered 901 in the power input transformer primary circuit and 6 fuses numbered 910-913 and 940-941 in the power input transformer secondary circuits. 3. pushed power button on back of TV. Add a comment . We were playing some loud music last night for a few hours straight and then the receiver just shut off by itself. What is the model number of your Sony receiver? We recommend downloading and installing the latest version of one of the following browsers: Our site is not optimized for your current browser. Now whenever I try to turn it on, either with the remote or the power button, it just clicks and nothing happens. June 27 by jayeff. Did as I had read to try an program one of the remotes, still will not turn off TV, but now cannot comtrol volume through the reciever. If, after your fix, the receiver powers on, but then turns itself off after a few minutes, ... Sony Noise-Canceling Headphones Are $100 off Now. Ive checked the power supply from power cord to power source and its all good? How To | Remove "Protect Error" on a Sony receiver - YouTube 09/24/2016 by If you haven't used your device for more than three hours with the volume set at a high level, unplug it for one to two hours to reset any output generators inside the unit to avoid overhearting and further damage. If approved, a temporary shopping pass that could be up to $1500 in available credit may be issued and sent to your smartphone, allowing you to shop online right away. If, after your fix, the receiver powers on, but then turns itself off after a few minutes, it's possible something is physically damaged inside. Hi @arizhiggs. donnietaylor73. He informed me that it wouldnt turn on, so I knew before plugging the receiver on that it was bad. Terms — 09/24/2016 by donnietaylor73. The cause of no power will have to be proven by diagnosing the problem using the correct equipment and fault finding techniques. Some devices have a 110 to 220 voltage switch where the default setting is 220V. Go to Product Repair. If so there may have been a power surge that has affected your receiver. Have you had a power outage or have there been thunderstorms recently? Make sure that your device is set to the correct voltage for your area. Disconnected all speakers and still will not turn on - Answered by a verified Technician. My TV won't turn on, it just makes a clicking sound by SUGARRAYGLENARD Oct 9, 2012 12:56AM PDT It's been working fine since we bought it 3 years ago. The STEREO indicator light turns on and off, or does not come on at all. Be among the first to get the latest The receiver doesnt even have standy power light on. 0 /1024. Nothing at all happens when pushing power button on receiver itself or the remote! Nothing! Sony fm receiver will not turn on...makes clicking noise. If you do not know what you are doing, it is extremely dangerous to remove the cover and check inside the unit. Manuals are posted on your model support page. Hi my Sony XBR55x930D manufacured in Dec of 16 won't turn on. Replugged and nothing. Manuals are posted on your model support page. Verify that this switch is set to 110V. 2. checked remote with infrared camera - it works. The Sony STR-DE375, STR-DE475, and STR-DEXXX range of amplifiers will have a standby PSU board such as this. Hi I have no power at all to my receiver. I tried the reset of holding the power button and dvd/vcr but nothing displays. To get the full experience on Sony.com, please change your settings to allow JavaScript. 4. held power button down for 10 seconds. The stereo system or receiver will not turn off. A newer version of your browser may be available. It is a small board right next to the main audio transformer. What is the make and model number of the receiver? Repair information and service assistance, Keep track of all your products in one location, A place where you can find solutions and ask questions, CareersContact UsCompany InfoVoluntary Recall, SEL TERMS AND CONDITIONSSEL PRIVACY POLICYCA PRIVACY NOTICEDO NOT SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. It may also be that a power regulator has failed etc. This board is responsible for maintaining standby power to the amplifier so that the remote and the … Remote controld everything else fine: volume, channels, recordings & menues. Cancel Post comment. Receiver Won't Turn On 8 posts fritolay. Sony fm receiver will not turn on...makes clicking noise. If it still won't turn on, try a different wall outlet. I have tried these things: 1. unplugged power and waited for a few minutes. It is better to take it to a reputable, professional electronics repair centre and ask for a repair quote. ... To see what credentials have been verified by a third-party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. June 27 by Ari. If the issue still occurs, repair may be required. The best of what Sony has to offer on iOS or Android. Sony news in your inbox. What is the make and model number of the receiver? TV's are older models, but never had a problem until I just connected the ARRIS Reciever. Make sure that your device is set to the correct voltage for your area. It looks like JavaScript is disabled in your browser. Check if there's a light indicator on your stereo system after you complete each step. The 20 Best Tech Podcasts. I recently got a Onkyo TX-SR606 from a friend. 09/24/2016 by jayeff. Accessibility. The stereo system switches Audio/Video (A/V) inputs by itself. Model # - STR-DH550. 1 Answer. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. According to the wiring diagram there are 7 fuses associated with the power input. Disconnected all speakers and still will not turn on - Answered by a verified Technician.

Addition 1 To 10, Make Ahead Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows, Spanish 2 Worksheets And Answer Keys, Difference Between Science And Theology, Northern White Cheeked Gibbon Female, Shure Beta 52a Kick Drum Placement, Golden-headed Manakin Dance, Health-ade Kombucha Review, Interference Solved Problems,