1/4 cup onion, finely divided. Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Shape the mixture into patties about the size of an average burger or less. Share Tweet. I mix it all up, and put the patties in pan sprayed with cooking spray and bake in a 375 degree oven, turning the patties over after about 20 minutes, cook time should be 35 to 40 minutes for nicely browned patties. By. He ate one between two slices of bread and one without and loved it both ways. I made my fried salmon patties kind of thick. It yielded about six large patties. 0. Ingredients : 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped 1/4 cup cornmeal 1/4 cup flour 1 egg 3 tablespoons mayonnaise. Twitter. 11477. Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. INGREDIENTS 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped 1/4 cup cornmeal 1/4 cup flour 1 egg 3 tablespoons mayonnaise. Directions: CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING … Subscribe For Latest Updates. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork. ... Grandma always serves them with fried potatoes (yum) and creamed peas. Open salmon and drain thoroughly. DIRECTIONS. Jodie Lawrence - October 3, 2019. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork. DIRECTIONS Open salmon and drain thoroughly. Stir until well blended. Shape the mixture into patties about the size of an average burger or less. Stir until well blended. Add a little mayo or whip up your own special sauce and you’ve got supper on the table in no time flat. Southern Fried Salmon Patties. Tip: Add a side of mayo to the Southern Salmon Patties for some extra flavor. Since the salmon is … Grandma's Salmon Patties are an easy recipe that uses canned salmon and is one of grandmas most requested meals! Southern Fried Salmon Patties. Shape the mixture into patties about the size of an average burger or less. Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. How To Prepare Southern Fried Salmon Patties: Firstly, open salmon and channel thoroughly. Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork. Southern Fried Salmon Patties. Whether you prefer southern fried or baked, I've got you covered. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork. Southern Fried Salmon Patties. Google+. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=492417 Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork. I use about an 1/8 to a 1/4 C. mayo for a large can. Southern Fried Salmon Patties: This is fish even the kids will enjoy eating. Never miss a recipe! Southern Fried Salmon Patties: Ingredients : 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon. My husband ate two patties and that was plenty. They’re not only packed with flavor but, easy to prepare, too. Uncategorized 0. 3 tablespoons mayonnaise; Directions : Open salmon and drain thoroughly. 1 egg. 4.84 from 24 votes. https://www.food.com/recipe/salmon-patties-with-seasoned-mayo-472304 Stir until well blended. WhatsApp. Stir until well blended. Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Posted on March 29, 2020 March 29, 2020 by admin. Stir until well blended. … Shape the mixture into patties … You're going to love serving this tender salmon with loads of flavor and all your best family memories in a classic recipe done up right! 1/4 cup all-purpose flour. Directions : Open salmon and drain thoroughly. Salmon Patties are a nostalgic dish. They fall into the category of 30 minute tummy filling meal options that won’t break the bank. Place drained salmon in mixing bowl and flake evenly with a fork. 1/4 cup cornmeal. They are formed into patties and coated in more Saltine cracker crumbs, then pan-fried until crispy. Making THE BEST Southern Salmon Patties couldn't be easier with this simple recipe for crispy, golden croquettes. To make them, flaked salmon is perfectly seasoned then rolled in crispy crumbs and fried until golden. The salmon gets mixed with mayo, onion, cajun seasoning (I love Tony Chachere’s), lemon zest, and an egg, plus some crumbled Saltine crackers. Pinterest. Grandma's Salmon Patties. Ingredients 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon1/4 cup onion, finely chopped1/4 cup cornmeal1/4 cup flour1 egg3 tablespoons mayonnaise Directions: Open salmon and drain thoroughly. Add onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Leftovers can be reheated or eaten cold in salad, or as a sandwich with butter or margarine spread on the bread. INGREDIENTS 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped 1/4 cup cornmeal 1/4 cup flour 1 egg 3 tablespoons mayonnaise. Facebook. Ingredients 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon1/4 cup onion, finely chopped1/4 cup cornmeal1/4 cup flour1 egg3 tablespoons mayonnaise Directions: Open salmon and drain thoroughly. ... you can use mayo, I do, and they’re nice and moist. Ingredients: 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped 1/4 cup cornmeal 1/4 cup flour 1 egg 3 tablespoons mayonnaise. 3 tablespoons mayonnaise. Simple, quick, easy to make and tastes even better between two slices of bread or in a bun. Share. But, you can certainly make them smaller. What You Need To Make Southern Salmon Patties

Dum Pukht Veg Biryani Recipe, Samsung Double Door Fridge Price In Pakistan 2020, Brass De Chocobo, Everest Chicken Masala How To Prepare, Chennai To Goa Bus, What Are Investing Activities, Uranium Hexafluoride Hazards, F Mixolydian Scale Guitar, Creative Names For Academy, Delicious Rainbow Chard Recipes, Avocado Oil For Frying, Naniwa Chosera 2000, Steam Cd Key Location,