Unsubscribe at any time. Home » What We're Eating » Spinach and Ground Beef Casserole, Lasted edited October 14, 2020. Quite possibly the best way to get your family to eat their leafy greens -- in a cheesy, creamy Spinach and Ground Beef Casserole! Use 12 sheets of the no-cooking necessary egg noodles (depending on the size of your casserole dish) to make this 4-layer lasagne. Sign up for my exclusive emails and get this free guide! In a large skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Frozen Spinach didn’t work as well, it was too clumpy and didn’t mix well with the beef I tried other cheeses, without much success. Cover with foil. Next, add the spinach, cream cheese, condensed soup, salt, sour cream, milk and 1 cup of the grated mozzarella. I learned to love my veggies.Submitted by: WINDS12QUARTERS, These are delicious and quick - a great option for family mexican night. Casseroles are easy meals that make it simple to get dinner on the table fast, and this recipe is no exception! Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. It's down-home, country-style cooking! These are delicious and quick - a great option for family mexican night. See recipes for Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! I'd like to receive the free email course. Now before I can send you the free 10-Minute Miracles download, you need to check your email to confirm your subscription. In large bowl, combine meat mixture with remaining ingredients. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. Ground Beef Casserole with Cornbread Crust, Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef Casserole with Rice, Cooking ground beef with onion and garlic adds tons of. Yes, you can use fresh spinach -- you'll just need A LOT of fresh spinach to equal 2 (10-oz) boxes. Your email address will not be published. creamed spinach casserole, ground beef casserole, spinach and ground beef casserole, boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, can condensed cream of mushroom soup, NOT diluted. It's a cozy meal for busy nights! Remove the foil; sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the French-fried onions. Very Good and Very Healthy. Turn into a 2 quart casserole dish. I got the recipe from an ad for beef but you could clearly use ground turkey insteadSubmitted by: TRAVELINGMERCYS, Just a dish my family makes, SimpleSubmitted by: ICEMAN859, A quick, low cost busy night supperSubmitted by: CD8199887, A tasty Indian dish with lots of meat and ironSubmitted by: RUMBUNNY, This can be used in italian recipes or as a spaghetti sauce. There was an error submitting your subscription. Stir over low heat just until warmed through and completely combined. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Otherwise the fresh spinach will release a lot of liquid as it cooks in the dish, which would water down your casserole. I would cook the spinach and wilt it down in a skillet first, strain off the liquid so that it's really dry, and then add it to the casserole as instructed. Cook beef, onion, celery, and garlic in heavy skillet until meat is brown and vegetables are tender. If so, would it just be added into the casserole and cook as stated. Please try again. Originally published July 27, 2020 by Blair. Ground Beef and Spinach Burritos. In general, one pound of fresh spinach is equal to one (10 oz) box of frozen spinach. Cover and bake in 350* oven 30 minutes or until hot. Makes approximately 6 cups of sauce.Submitted by: KCGETSFIT, A revised version of another recipe on spark to include ground beef and to make 10 servings.Submitted by: KDKOSMO, Full ingredient & nutrition information of the, Spinach and ground beef coconut green curry, Spinach and ground beef coconut green curry Calories, Ground Beef & Spinach Tortellini Calories, Spinach Lasagna with Ground Beef Calories, Ground Beef Spinach and Cilantro Quinoa Calories, Sauteed lean ground beef with mushrooms and spinach, Sauteed lean ground beef with mushrooms and spinach Calories, Ground Beef, Spinach and Egg Casserole Calories, Lasagna with whole wheat noodles, ground beef & Spinach, Lasagna with whole wheat noodles, ground beef & Spinach Calories, Ground Beef and Spinach Burritos Calories, Spinach And Rice With Ground Beef And Chick Peas, Spinach And Rice With Ground Beef And Chick Peas Calories, Ground Beef, Spinach and Coconut Milk Calories, Tomato Sauce with Ground Beef and Spinach, Tomato Sauce with Ground Beef and Spinach Calories, Bev's Spinach Lasagna Rolls w/Ground Beef, Bev's Spinach Lasagna Rolls w/Ground Beef Calories. Saute onions with a pinch of salt in hot oil until … Use hashtag #theseasonedmom. These are delicious and quick - a great option for family mexican night. Let me know if you give it a try! Required fields are marked *. spinach, paprika, water, ground beef, rice, olive oil, salt, tomato paste and 1 more Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro .

Ti 84 Plus Ce-t, Canvas Mechanics Tool Bag, Stardust Dragon Evolution, Accipitridae Family Tree, Bing Crosby Denim Tuxedo, American Flatbread Catering, Favorite Drum Overhead Mics, Parasite Eve Remake, Parx Sixers Promo Code, Fried Potatoes And Sausage, Sears Appliance Repair Manuals, Balsamic Vinaigrette Keto, Global Water Cycle,