Five minutes later they called me back and told me that they were out of wings. Liked the fact they had a pizza without tomato sauce, but I love pan or thick crust pizza. People wait and never get served. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. \n\nI have read a couple of bad reviews about their service. The decor and atmosphere is bare bones sports bar/pizza joint. The inside has very minimal seating and a bunch of highschool kids as employees (which isn't bad, but don't expect 5 star dining here), so it's best to just grab a pie and go. Owner is a disgusting, miserable mess who could care less about his business. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Stumpy's at 138 S Wilcox St in Castle Rock - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. If you want to be insulted, speak with the manager there who claimed to personally make two 12"" loaded Philly subs. Great food. The condiments are in packages for the Parmesan and pepper flakes. The sauce not too sweet and the pepperoni well cooked. Their pizza is still good, sure--if you can actually get it! Prices are good, but we weren't real impressed with the pizza. It isn’t. !!! The crust was crunchy and not doughy which I like. Pizza is basic. Yes, I have waited longer than quoted a couple of times for my food but 15 minutes max. Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Stumpy's Pizza in Castle Rock by leaving a review here at YP.com! Jeremy, the owner noticed a party and asked what was going on. We had ordered and ate at the restaurant at least 50 times since lunch bing in Castle Rock. The location leaves something to be desired, but the pizza more than makes up for that. !!! Must be why it's so good.\n\nTHANK YOU STUMPYS!\nBRAD. Flights Limited capacity. --- South Street Chris. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Colorado Cork & Keg. mofongo de platano y … 17805 Cottonwood Dr Unit 109, Parker, CO 80134. I had to save the screen shots in case of real life retaliation! Colorado Cork & Keg. In comparison to other pizza restaurants, Stumpy's Pizza is reasonably priced. Castle Rock • Alcohol • $$ 5 2 ratings. Great NY style pizza. I am pretty sure Stumpy's uses Semolina instead of flour on the bottom of the pies (I LOVE that). And they're Friggin Delicious! Stumpy's Pizza has been serving authentic NY style pizza in Castle Rock for over 15 years. It's a !kcal sports bar but good food. Stumpy's Deli Subs & Pizza address, Stumpy's Deli Subs & Pizza location. We opted for a booth and went straight for pizza and beer, no appetizers....Had the large pepperoni, spinach and half Canadian bacon pizza. I know they get BUSY and when you go in there, those guys are workin their buts off! The server was attentive and friendly. $6.00. I wasn't even going to post on here but was attacked on FB by the ownership and their friends. Get Directions. Key note: used to be. My husband and I love them. Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Castle Rock, take out restaurants in Castle Rock, or American restaurants in Castle Rock. We also went back for take out pizza a few days later. Hope they open a location in the Denver area. The only place that could come close is Lil' Riccis, which is now my second favorite after 18 years at the top. Plus, once you give them your email address, you get coupons every month…so I usually get 2 LARGE pizzas for $19.99…can't beat that! Food is decent but the management/ownership are terrible! Best place in Castle Rock for burgers. Fat tire beer for me and an IPA for him. We can eat a whole order of garlic knots between ourselves, which is awful because they're dripping in butter and garlic but they are just so darn GOOD! They only have a thin crust. Please check with the restaurant directly. I am willing to drive from Colorado Springs to Castle Rock (about 40 minutes) because their pizza is so good and the prices are too. He then took our order (2 pizzas and soda for 8) smiled at my daughter, and wished her a happy birthday and walked away to help the kitchen make the pizzas. The manager/owner is JEREMY and he is a LIAR, UNPROFESSIONAL, and an incredibly RUDE individual. Restaurants. If you want to see a complete list of all pizza restaurants in Castle Rock, we have you covered! And a pool table. I wasn't even going to post on here but was attacked on FB by the ownership and their friends. I brought friends and family there for my daughters birthday last weekend. Not only have I saved the gristle but wish to let the owner know that due to the complete lack of customer service and acknowledgement to my complaint, I will no longer eat from Stumpy's again. This place is a filthy dump. Now I have been a loyal customer for three years on every Friday night, but I was not expecting that! They called us back and said they were out of chicken. The inside of the restaurant is not impressive but their food has been great and the service is good as well. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. !BUYER BEWARE!!!! The cinnamon knots are great, too. If you truly enjoy New York, Neopolitan style pizza then this is the place. The cheese is a custom blend, and the sauce is made fresh. I order a Stumpy's Meatball and Onion pie when I have a Meat Craving. These people make everything from scratch and use stone ovens rather than conveyors. STUMP'S HAS THE BEST OF BOTH IN THE TOWN OF CASTLE ROCK HANDS DOWN.THE NEW LOCATION HAS A LIQUOR LICENSE, SERVING BEER, ETC. I had to get the police involved. We also went back for take out pizza a few days later.More. There are few places that get it right on sauce, cheese and the crust, but these guys get it on all three.\nGlad I live in Castle Rock. This is not a chain with mass produced crap. Vry frustrating! The pizza was delicious and tasted good. The ratio of cheese to toppings and sauce is perfect, and the meatball toppings are actually chopped up MEATBALLS! The pizza was delicious and tasted good. I know the difference between cooked fat and gristle. The atmosphere is always friendly and awesome. Fried Mushrooms. Atmosphere may be lacking but the food is great. RAISED IN THE NYC-PHILLY CORRIDOR I PROBABLY ATE ONE OR THE OTHER (OR BOTH) OF THESE TREATS EVERY DAY AT MY GODMOTHER'S NIGHTCLUB IN JOISEY. The prices are GREAT! We also had garlic knots and those were nicely seasoned. Make sure to come back and leave a review at YP.com about what you liked and any recommendations for other users in our community! Like this review? I have wanted to try your pizza but have no transportation to your restaurant. Stumpy's Pizza 138 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock If you're craving some pizza in Castle Rock, then you've come to the right place! they have made a note on your account and they will be free the next time you order." Brat Combo. We also complained and he told us that (and this is a quote)""...WE WORK OUR ASSES OFF HERE EVERY NIGHT, WHAT DO YOU WANT LADY...."" and then he hung up on me. They offer multiple other cuisines including Pizza, Deli, and Fast Food. \n\nThe pizza is well worth the wait on friday night. Fat tire beer for me and an IPA for him. Dirty, brown, depressing atmosphere. Hotels near Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce Visitors Center, Hotels near Hidden Mesa Open Space & Trail, Hotels near Spruce Mountain Open Space and Trail, Hotels near Philip S. Miller Park Amphitheater, Hotels near Castle Rock Historical Society and Museum, Hotels near (COS) Colorado Springs Municipal, Restaurants near Stumpy's Deli Subs & Pizza, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Castle Rock, Italian Restaurants for Families in Castle Rock, Restaurants for Group Dining in Castle Rock. More popular places to try are Z'abbracci Pizza, Uncle Maddio's Pizza, or MOD Pizza. The pizza is thin crust and the base sauce not too sweet. We also had garlic knots and those were nicely seasoned. Burgers, green salad and fries were good. I recommend that any current or future customers stay away from Stumpy’s as there are far better establishments in town. Castle Rock • Fast Food • $$ Borikén Cook's. Since chicken is the only meat we eat, we went vegetarian and one of the pizzas was a margarita pizza. The pizza is just okay in my opinion (I like Anthony's better!) We got the wrong order, the employee handled the issues perfectly well and we were happy and fine until the owner called us back to ball us out and tell us how wrong we...were. They were showing the nhl playoff game and that suited me fine. Don't listen to the nay sayers, this pizza is great. I am a customer for life! Yeah, right. Oh, and the food is awesome. When they were delivered, there was barely any toppings on either pizza, but the margarita pizza was only tomatoes! Stumpy's New York Pizza - 138 S Wilcox St, Castle Rock, CO 80104 - Rated 4.3 based on 20 Reviews "Best pizza around !! Stumpy's Deli Subs & Pizza, Castle Rock: See 55 unbiased reviews of Stumpy's Deli Subs & Pizza, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #66 of 169 restaurants in Castle Rock.

Religion And Economy In Sociology, Naniwa Super Stone Set, Vegetable Pasta Salad Dressing, Lenovo Yoga I7, Fundamentals Of Industrial Chemistry Pdf, Pinus Radiata Common Name, Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip No Mayo, Gmail Dark Mode Android 9 No Root, Group Names For Students,