Food completely blew me away. ... New Super Pho Menu Info. Get directions, reviews and information for Super Pho in Duluth, GA. Super Pho 3330 Satellite Blvd Duluth GA 30096. ... 3330 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096. Get menu, photos and location information for Super Pho in Duluth, GA. Or book now at one of our other 6391 great restaurants in Duluth. Grilled pork, mayonnaise, cilantro, cucumber, vegetables, and jalapenos. Order Online Hours. Their teas are really good as well, I had the tutti fruity, which was a sweet and refreshing drink. 3330 Satellite Blvd, Duluth +1 770-232-3003. 3330 Satellite Blvd, Duluth Delivery or takeout! Restaurant menu. My boyfriend gets the pho and I enjoy their vermicelli with pork and shrimp. Made with real whole fruits, Blended fresh mangoes and strawberry fruit bits. Open now 00:00 - 00:00 +1 770-232-3003. Went on a Sunday, it wasn't crowded at all, it took a bit to get a glass of water with only 4 tables being waited on. 3330 Satellite Blvd, Duluth +1 770-232-3003. Use your Uber account to order delivery from New Super Pho in Atlanta. Super Pho, 3330 Satellite Blvd; Super Pho. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for New Super Pho at 3330 Satellite Blvd in Duluth - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #220 of 887 restaurants in Duluth . Really good food! Vietnamese Rice Plates (comes W Chicken Soup), RW's Subs - 3360 Satellite Blvd NW, Duluth, Georgia French Bakery & Cafe - 3512 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, Banh Mi Café - 3512 Satellite Blvd NW, Duluth, Sambong Naengmyun - 3330 Satellite Blvd suite 3, Koffee king - 3360 Satellite Blvd Suite #14. I'm obsessed with this place. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. My food was cold, and my avocado smoothie had hard black stuff in it. Reasonably priced, big portions, amazing quality. Use your Uber account to order delivery from New Super Pho in Atlanta. Grilled pork bahming, tangy, crispy exterior, def recommend. Vietnamese spring rolls: shrimp, bun (rice vermicelli), lettuce, bean sprouts, pork meat and basil, Vietnamese sausage spring rolls: basil, Vietnamese sausage, dried shrimp, fried eggs and Vietnamese Jicama, Seafood combination: BBQ pork, shrimp, fish balls, pork liver, noodles, summer vegetables, onions and scallions. Our beverage menu is full of Fruit Tea drinks with fresh fruit bits, milk tea and real fruit smoothies. Open now 00:00 - 00:00 +1 770-232-3003. 357 likes. (770) 232-3003 Website New Super Pho, Duluth, Georgia. Every Day: 08:15 AM - 11:30 PM. New Super Pho, Duluth, Georgia. Order delivery online from New Super Pho in Duluth instantly with Seamless! ... 3330 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096. Menu Appetizers. Use your Uber account to order delivery from New Super Pho in Atlanta. As an Vietnamese restaurant, Super Pho offers many common menu items you can find at other Vietnamese restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Every Day: 08:15 AM - 11:30 PM. MORE PHOTOS. 357 likes. Filet, mignon, brisket, fatty brisket, flank, tendon, tripe, and beef balls. Shrimp, bun rice vermicelli, lettuce, bean sprouts, pork meat, and basil. Their teas are really good as well, I had the tutti fruity, which was a sweet and refreshing drink. Good food good life 3330 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096 Delivery & Pickup Options - 248 reviews of New Super Pho "I came to the soft opening. Choose a noodle: Clear Noodles, Egg Noodles. Vietnamese, Soups, Sandwiches, Vegetarian options. Super Pho, Duluth: See 9 unbiased reviews of Super Pho, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #151 of 454 restaurants in Duluth. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. I felt uncomfortable like they didn't really want me there. 248 Reviews (770) 232-3003 Website. View menu and reviews for New Super Pho in Duluth, plus popular items & reviews. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Highly recommend!" Two others walked in and got water before they could sit down good. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Choose a noodle: Clear Noodles, Egg Noodles. Service was friendly but bit of a language barrier. Asian, Dinner, Lunch Specials, Smoothies and Juices, Vegetarian $$$$$ $$ 3330 Satellite Blvd. Duluth, GA 30096 (770) 232-3003. Highly recommend!" Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #220 of 887 restaurants in Duluth . I've gotten good to go twice in the last week! Dined in at 10pm on a weekday: Food was incredible, great flavors. Great atmosphere and a cute Super Bowl theme! Hours: Only con was they were understaffed and had a ton of Togo orders so they were super busy. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for New Super Pho at 3330 Satellite Blvd in Duluth - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Vietnamese, Soups, Sandwiches, Vegetarian options. Call Menu Info. Restaurant menu. Good food good life Fruit slushy made with real whole fruits. Seafood pho, phenomenal broth, really well balanced, could use a little more seafood, but still enough. Use your Uber account to order delivery from New Super Pho in Atlanta. Super Pho. 3330 Satellite Blvd Duluth, GA 30096 Uber. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Choose a style: With Soup, Dry, Nam vang noodles: Dry or Soup Noodles, pork meat, pork liver, shrimp, pork ground, pork heart, scallion, Chinese celery. Made with real whole fruits, Blended fresh strawberries, pineapples and bananas. Fruit slushy made with real whole fruits, Blended fresh strawberries and mango fruit bits. Delivery & Pickup Options - 245 reviews of New Super Pho "I came to the soft opening. more What is better than Pho?It's Super Pho., So, come in and try our nutritious pho!Super Pho also specializes in Vietnamese Sandwiches (Banh Mi).You can also order rice dishes and popular Vietnamese appetizers such as egg rolls and spring rolls. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Super Pho, 3330 Satellite Blvd; Super Pho.

Jack's Sausage Pizza Calories, Nike Lebron 17 Low White, N64 Sports Games, Liftmaster 8550 Parts, 16gb Ram Laptop Uk, Hair Salons 30043, Mother Robin Sounds, Lucio Battisti Spotify, Exeed School Of Business And Finance Singapore, Victor Poison Peanuts,