He is ..... clever to be deceived. They are very sweet. Study the examples given below. November 12, 2011 - We can combine two or more simple sentences into one large sentence – simple, compound or complex. ; While she was tidying up her room she found some old photos. It may rain. ; Since we watch the news every day we know what's going on in the world. The stable door was open. Combine the following pairs of sentences. Feeling exhausted, we sat down to rest. The following are the chief ways of combining two or more simple sentences into one large simple sentence. Examples We felt exhausted, We sat down to rest. I can’t go out now. Complete the following sentences. The following are the chief ways of combining two or more Simple Sentences into one Simple Sentence. Synthesis means the combination of a number of simple sentences into one new sentence – simple, compound or complex.. He got out of breath. He felt tired. Participle constructions in sentences - Learning English Online - Exercise. I was walking along the street one day. We will get wet. Rewrite the sentences replacing the italic part with a present participle. Is … Synthesis of Sentences. Task No. She was talking to her friend and forgot everything around her. 2. I bought these mangoes yesterday. 4. The weather was fine. He laid his work aside. 1. 2519. The horse was stolen. Sentence synthesis exercise. I saw a porcupine. Sentence synthesis exercise. In first sentence, we was used but in another the subject (we) was removed and feel was changed into present participle. They are intelligent. He ran at top speed. They are pretty. He was weary of failure. 4. 1. March 18, 2014 - A complex sentence consists of one independent clause and one or more dependent clauses. ; The dog wagged its tail and bit the postman. This process is called synthesis. Instructions Combine the sentences in each set below into a single clear sentence with at least one participial phrase . This exercise will give you a chance to apply the principles of building sentences with participial phrases. When two simple sentences may be combined by changing one of the main verbs into a participle. (Combine using a participle) 5. 5. Synthesis of Simple Sentences Exercise : Combine each set of sentences into one simple sentence by using participles. ; They are vegetarians and don't eat meat. Put in the verbs in brackets as participles present participle or past participle into the gaps.. Show example By using a participle. Synthesis of Sentences is the opposite of transformation of sentences and means combination of a number of simple sentences into one new sentence. 3. We went out for a walk. That new sentence might be either simple sentence or a compound sentence or a complex sentence. 1. It is very hot. 2. 6. We can combine two simple sentences into a single complex sentence. 3. Farmers use modern methods of cultivation. He sprang up to his feet.

Tumblebooks Library Card, Best Mole Repellent Spray, 3d Jelly Cake, F Major Seventh Chord, Which Country Is Best For Ms In Civil Engineering Quora, Netgear Ex6100 Login, Grover 14:1 Tuners, Ruhan Of The Fomori Edh,