Moreover, the taste of our copycat Taco Bell Nacho cheese dip recipe … My favorite go-to item is a cheese quesadilla. This will satisfy your Taco Bell quesadilla craving and it tastes Just. There was an error submitting your subscription. I actually used to work at Taco Bell in college! It’s PERFECTION!!! It’s perfect and delicious! The only thing that really makes a Taco Bell quesadilla different from any other quesadilla on the street is the Taco Bell Quesadilla sauce. I LOVE Taco Bell’s quesadillas too! From a former Taco Bell worker and current Taco Bell lover. I swear it. Hope you have a great week and come link up again! Thank you so much for this recipe. I don’t remember any bits in the Taco Bell sauce, but the flavor is definitely spot on. ), and homemade guacamole. I prefer to make as much as I can at home. So for other mayo haters: use sour cream!! A simple, fresh green salad is always a winner. . Hi, I just made this recipe and it was soo good! Required fields are marked *, Hello! Wow this Quesadilla is amazing and just like the ‘real thing’, my kids love this too! Exactly the same, but just a little better.. My son, who’s the world’s pickiest eater,” just scarfed down 2 in a matter of 3 min. All you’d be needing is a microwave. Welcome to The Gracious Wife! Taco Bell is my absolute fave and I’m loving this sauce!It’s always perfect when you can make your own version at home! I did add a scoop of sour cream to make it go farther, I think they are going to love it! Is that minced garlic, garlic powder, or garlic salt? Just made it. I’m Michelle! One serving is two tablespoons (2 T), or about 30g. The original. Add all sauce ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. I’ve always wanted the yummy sauce that was in the Taco Bell Quesadilla and now I do! I think it’s a perfect copycat, but better because it’s fresh. Your email address will not be published. Thanks for a great recipe! Most importantly, this dish is extremely simple to make. Thank you for the recipe. Maybe it’ll taste better after I actually use it on the quesadillas, but right now, tasting with a chip, it’s a mexican mayo, not bad, but very mayo, Yes, before the flavors are combined thoroughly, you won’t be able to pick out one specific flavor as much. Assemble quesadilla(s): Layer a tortilla, shredded cheese, add-ins (see notes above), and 2 tablespoons quesadilla sauce. I love seeing your creations. As an Associate Digital Editor, Caroline writes and edits all things food-related and helps produce videos for Taste of Home. Even though I love cheese quesadillas best, sometimes it’s fun to mix it up. I really enjoy quesadillas as often as I can, not to say about making the perfect sauce for them, so really excited to try your tips and tricks now! I am always looking for good Mexican recipes. I love the ideas of this jalapeno sauce, and that it uses some of the brine! Once you learn to make this homemade copycat Taco Bell nacho cheese dip recipe you won’t be heading out for Taco Bell any time soon! Inspired By: Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito, Try Our Recipe: Quick Bean and Rice Burritos, Try Our Recipe: Black Bean and Beef Tostadas, Try Our Recipe: Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos, Try Our Recipe: Blue Ribbon Beefy Burritos, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. I’ll update the recipe. Read More…. Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week! I was wondering if I could share this recipe on my blog, as long as I link back to you! From a former Taco Bell worker and current Taco Bell Quesadilla addict. Thanks (: Awesome! Cook in hot skillet until both sides are golden and cheese is melted (about 5 minutes). Thanks for this recipe, sounds delish! Gotta pay tuition somehow! Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. You might notice that the recipe calls for jalapeno juice. Cheese Quesadillas with Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce tastes JUST like the original. September 21, 2014 at 11:00 pm. It’s just in the can or jar from the jalapenos you’re using! I LOVE Taco Bell… It has been updated and republished in September 2020 with new pictures, tips, and video. Thanks for this recipe, sounds delish! Nutrition facts are for the quesadilla sauce only. I will probably use less jalepenos and cayenne next time. Now check your email to confirm your subscription. xo.?? I’m a comfort food lover and self-taught cook with four amazing kids and a firefighter husband, surviving mostly on coffee. Maybe you have extra or maybe you just love this stuff. Copycat Taco Bell Quesadilla Sauce, Copycat Taco Bell Quesadillas, Creamy Jalapeno Sauce, (or one large burrito size) per quesadilla. Try these ideas for some fun new flavors. Just made this, letting it sit for another few more hours, does the overwhelming mayo taste dissipate after letting it sit? Add butter or oil to a skillet and heat over medium heat. You don’t need to buy it separately. Thanks so much! SPOT ON!!!! UPDATE INFO: This post was originally published in September 2014. It’s really good but wayyy to spicy!! It came out just like the real thing and now I’ll be making this at home instead of buying it! Taco Bell is a treat for me as I can’t eat their stuff often. I appreciate you taking the time to share it, you cured my taco bell craving! I LOVE Taco Bell. I don’t eat Taco Bell but this look FANTASTIC with all that gooey cheese! Reply.

Simple Vase Painting Designs, Masterbuilt Gravity Series 1050, Spicy Pork Soup Korean, Main Course Meal, How Many Physician Assistants In Florida, Bharathi Kannamma In Telugu Story, Lost Soul Synonym Word,