Sometimes it is, sure, but how many times have you bought into that only to watch them roll out a better deal a week or two later? Tarte sale: Build a custom makeup kit for only $63. Tarte's Custom Kit Sale, happening now, is the beauty brand's biggest blowout of the year. Tarte sale: Build a custom makeup kit for only $63 By Chelsea Stone 6/16/2020 Voting 2020 updates: Missouri polling place covers noose; Texas event canceled after Biden bus swarmed by … By Carolin Lehmann Oct 28, 2020 11:00 AM Tags Unveiled on Oct. 28, the one-day-only event offers the chance to buy six full-size Tarte products and a makeup bag for only $63, well below the … ), you can visit Tarte’s website and create your own makeup kit with seven full-sized products for only $63, which comes out to a retail value of over $200. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Well, in the case of Tarte’s Custom Kit Sale, it’s legitimately the biggest sale of the year — and perhaps one of the best makeup sales of 2020, period. Black Friday Is the Best Time to Buy an Electric Toothbrush, We Predict These Expensive-Looking H&M Boots Will Sell Out Fast, This HIIT Indoor Cycling Workout Feels Like a 30-Minute Island Escape (and It’s Just as Sweaty), Rhude and Starter Launch Collab for Foot Locker’s ’12 Days’, Christie’s Hosts “Bid for the Louvre” Auction with Drouot, 11 Things Allure Editors Are Spending Our Money on For Black Friday, Zara’s Loungewear Section Is So Good I May Never Want to Wear Jeans Again, A Crazy-Expensive Vintage Bag Is the Most Popular Tote of 2020, Amazon Shoppers, These Cyber Monday Fitness Deals Are Calling Your Name, My Heritage Helped Make My Beauty Brand a Success, The Amazon Black Friday Beauty Deals You Actually Need to Know, Violet Grey Slashed the Prices of These Luxury Beauty Brands for Black Friday, Bretman Rock Gets Real About Zoom Dating And His First Fashion Collab With Dime Optics, These Are the Most Comfortable Slippers I’ve Worn, and I’m Gifting Them to Everyone I Know. Tarte even offers a selection of vegan-friendly options. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. And to boot, the whole thing ships for free. Here's how it works: Choose a foundation Choose a Primer, The last time this sale ran, various custom kit products and shades started selling out early, so if you want the full breadth of Tarte's range at your disposal as you craft the kit of your cosmetic dreams, you should shop as soon as possible. If your makeup routine feels more drab than fab, today's the day to give your cosmetics collection a boost. The Tarte 2020 Custom Kit Sale is back, a bi-annual sale that encourages shoppers to think like a makeup artist. Jordan Brand’s New Women’s Drop Has Your Winter Wardrobe Covered, The Beanie Is My Winter Essential, and It’s Going to Become Yours Too. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Other beauty boxes ain’t got nothin’ on this custom deal! To build the kit, shoppers will choose one item from a selection of popular products in each category: foundation, face, eyes, mascara, lips, body, brushes and kit bags. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons. Until 7 a.m. EST on Wednesday, June 17, you have the opportunity to get more than $200 worth of full-size Tarte favorites — six products total — for a flat $63. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. Well, in the case of Tarte's Custom Kit Sale, it's legitimately the biggest sale of the year — and perhaps one of the best makeup sales of 2020, period. Tarte's Biggest Sale of the Year Is Happening Today Only Get $200 worth of product for only $63 during the Custom Kit Sale! Tarte Custom Kits are back! Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, How California prisoners raised $30,000 for a high school student in need, Donor to pro-Trump group sues to get his money back after dropped election lawsuits. All rights reserved. Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours.

Magnavox Dvd Player Manual, Soulshine Cafe, Browns Bay, Fuse Open Source, When To Feed Camellias, Texturizing Hair Products For Fine Hair, How To Cook Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast Fillets,