We also can include food & drinks as well. Rates vary depending on the number of the group. Same old food and no good wine choice. I was on vacation so I don’t have to worry about ever going back again that is for sure. We offer daytime packages. Three times I had to go to the counter and ask the employee to reset the system. They made my son’s birthday experience very enjoyable during this crazy time. That is absolutely ridiculous!!! Food was on point also! Below, you will find a list of the … Ten Pin Strike & Spare can accommodate groups for birthday parties, school & day care field trips, sports teams as well as adult and company parties. Food was good. Asiago, Parmigiano Reggiano, fresh mozzarella, Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, Spicy BBQ sauce, smoked gouda, red onion, chicken, Bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, fresh oregano, Featuring Chicago's own Homer's Ice Cream, Warm chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla ice cream, Decadent brownie beneath vanilla ice cream and whipped cream, Warm cinnamon and sugar waffle topped with vanilla ice cream, Chicago's Goose Island Root Beer with generous scoops of vanilla ice cream. We specialize in any type of party! Begin your meal right with one of our delectable appetizers. Bowling was fine but atmosphere was dead. You guys should be ashamed of yourself for charging people $55 a person to bowl!! Food was very average. We can provide a party suitable for kids, families or adults only. State Street and Chicago River or State Street and Kinzie, American, Gastro Pub, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service. Telling us it’s mandatory that we order food and drinks if not our party has to leave. This place never lets me down. Our lane was tweaking for about 8 minutes, and they did not add any time back on our game. However, an hour later, only 10 minutes until the reserved time on our lane was scheduled to finished, we discovered that the kitchen was actually open and that the Bartender was just too lazy to take our orders. With no notice. Need assistance with your Ten Pin Inn reservation? The kids played a few rounds of ping pong while we waited on the rest of our party to arrive and then it started. We will allow multiple groups at one time if all lanes are not booked. At this point, the guest were frustrated and no one really wanted to play anymore. With distinct guest rooms and suites featuring elegant décor and luxurious amenities, our boutique hotel is an ideal retreat for weddings, meeting groups and social events alike.. To inquire about reserving a block of rooms for your next event, give us a call, or email us. $55 for an hour lane rental and then $3.00 per shoes. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. Please click the link below or contact the center for more information at, Request more information or to book your group, click. We arrived an hour early and still got a lane. Trying to plan a fun outing with friends and the music was generic 80s music for an audience 50 or older. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Not great service, spent more time waiting than bowling. TVs were tiny. Advertise With Us, Request more information or to book your party, click on the icon to get the form. Hashbrowns, smothered with cheese, bacon and two fried eggs, Slagel Family Farm beef double stacked, lettuce, tomato, onion, American cheese and bacon. Groups cannot exceed 6 guests. Get menu, photos and location information for Ten Pin Restaurant in Chittenango, NY. Phone: (502) 896-1727  Fax: (502) 896-8782. GROUP RATES. Must have lanes reserved with deposit at least 1 week prior. Each time it didn’t. I came in with 3 of my friends and the manager said she has to hold our card for service when she didn’t hold anyone else’s card. We specialize in company picnics, Christmas parties, employee appreciation parties, corporate/office parties and much more. Is 10pin Bowling Lounge currently accepting reservations? Available Times: Sunday – Thursday Midnight – 3am. Bowling equipment faulty on scoring and attendant at front didn’t know how to use system. Please click the link below or contact the center for more information at (502) 896-1727 Try our NEW online party booking! AND STOP LETTING PEOLE MAKE RESERVATIONS!!!!!!! It was fun . Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. These house specialities are made fresh and served straight to you, Classic American creamy onion dip served with choice of roasted lemon, broccoli or house-made potato chips, Warm medjool dates and bacon served with roasted red pepper aioli, Served with celery, carrots, cucumber & pita bread, Served with our house-made tortilla chips, Covered with Belvita cheese, bacon & sour cream, Loaded tray of white corn tortilla chips layered with cheese, sour cream, pinto beans, jalapeños & guacamole. Don't miss out on the fun! We were informed that the establishment normally Opens at 4 and the cook wasn’t in yet. The rates are $16/hour per person plus shoe rental or pre-pay and save with an online reservation. All in all very poor experience. It’s a fun place for sure and we enjoyed the good and drink selection. Side of beef fat fries, BBQ, smoked bacon and crispy onions, served on a potato bun with a side of corn on the cob, Buttermilk, panko crusted chicken breast tenders with a side of fries and chipotle ranch, Seasoned chicken, chihuahua cheese, and bell peppers served with sour cream & roasted salsa, BBQ or spicy buffalo served with celery, carrots and choice of ranch or blue cheese. Staff extremely helpful and courteous. Call (312) 644-0300 or fill out the contact form. Our lane was broken down for 45 mins, and they refused to comp us more than 20 mins. 10pin Bowling Lounge is rated 4 stars by 168 OpenTable diners. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Great food, Excellent service and overall beautiful experience. Our main entrées are deliciously diverse, and provide a wide array of tasty flavors. We are happy to assist with any questions, concerns or inquiries you may have. Service has gone down hill, prices have skyrocketed, our group of 6 had to change lanes not once but twice because they malfunctioned and all of the video screens had the same boring sports station. How is 10pin Bowling Lounge restaurant rated? Our server came over immediately and introduced herself. I have been going to 10pin for over 15 years and find it is not the fun, affordable place it used to be. Nice place good open space for bigger groups had a fun theme the light were cool although we weren’t attended right away waitresses avoided our table until we asked for service . Absolutely terrible. For more details visit Our Safety FAQs. Great service, had a great time, food was amazing. Telling the people in my group if you don’t bowl you can’t be at the lanes. !I WAS TRYING TO CELEBRATE MY BDAY WITH MY FAMILY!!!!!! Does 10pin Bowling Lounge offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Vintage bowling with no bumpers for kids unless you prebook one of the few lanes with bumpers. We were disappointed but didn't make a fuss of it. Or book now at one of our other 33674 great restaurants in Chittenango. 10" or 16". Request more information or to book your group, click HERE or. The lanes that they originally told us that we had, were not ours and we had to move over 2 lanes. Snack Bar will be open upon request. We used the city pass which included two slices of pizza and a drink for each person. Thanks! Contact 10pin Bowling Lounge in Chicago to book your bowling reservation today. Smoked gouda, cavatappi pasta, topped with toasted breadcrumbs. He said we are understaffed and we had a lot of reservations. I asked several times and they acted like they couldn’t control the music at all which I didn’t believe. We were greeted nicely at the front desk. CORPORATE, PRIVATE GROUPS & CHURCH GROUPS. The bowling was fine, but the music and the atmosphere was pretty awful. Wouldn’t recommend. Pricing is reasonable. So I assumed he meant 10 min until it was 9:00. Everything started off really nice. On a positive note, the food was really good (chicken and steak quesadillas) and the drinks from the bar were great (I needed one after this ordeal).

C Minor Dorian Scale, Contadina Formaggio Pasta Sauce Recipe, Martha Stewart Blueberry Muffins, History Of Derivatives In Calculus, Thermometer Strips Near Me,