Let us know how your book club meetings + discussions go by using #JUGsBookClub. I’ve always thought compounded chromium might be insanely powerful. 1 year ago. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I feel like darts would be better, because it'd cause less damage. Leave A … Wait, are you talking about forgery ? help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts Communities Top Posts. He predicted WW1 within a couple of years: 'Jena came twenty years after the death of Frederick the Great; the crash will come twenty years after my departure if things go on like this'. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. you're right it's my favorite compounding btw. It might also be able to cure infections and act as an instant dialysis machine. I've wondered about freefall sex, which is something a Windrunner could emulate. Any idea of ​​something else that might be interesting? These 20 useful things to learn cover different aspects of your life. Interesting people have a special magnetism. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. As well anything with content relevant to the … How would having a lot of breaths make sex better, I don't follow. Also, there's the possibility of having sex with whoever you might want through Lightweaving. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so … i hope something like that show up in era 3, it's a really good idea. With these All That Is Interesting articles that you haven't read, we'll let you catch up! Human life facts are genuinely fascinating, but have you ever thought how many random facts had been accumulated throughout the history of our civilization? "Cool, let's do this". When you have a little spare time to think, review these interesting and thought provoking questions! Even real kinky stuff, like as a tame example just the fact that they can go translucent. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They're curious more than anything else. Largest Cities in Wales (2020) Edinburgh Castle – Information for Visitors. They can fit into ANYWHERE. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Yes, we have a lot of fascinating content; don't be overwhelmed. ... Reddit. There are applications of the different types of investiture that can form interesting strategies or simply curious and funny things. How about having soul stamps for other investiture? But what exactly makes them so captivating? Let's not even get into all the shapeshifting shenanigans. facebook twitter linkedin reddit whatsapp pinterest Email. The Interestings tells the story of six teens who meet at a summer arts camp in … Then if you still have a little more spare time, share with us your thoughts, answers, and questions! DISCUSS + DEBATE 1. ― a prophecy fulfilled with the Kaiser's abdication almost twenty years to the day after Bismarck's death. Also, since Allomancy is end positive I'm pretty sure you could make a perpetual motion machine. For example, an application that I find quite "big brain" its to use bullets made of unsealed metalmind that contain health in them, in this way you can shoot someone in a non-lethal part and make them have access to healing for more serious wounds 1.7k members in the Bathrobedwane community. Amazon has released two new pilots, both based on books, but otherwise very, very different. It can be tough to pinpoint the exact qualities that make someone cool, since pretty much everyone has a different idea of what "cool" is. The Interestings By Meg Wolitzer (Riverhead; 468 pages; $27.95) I don't want to insult Meg Wolitzer by calling her sprawling, engrossing new novel, "The Interestings… Grab your gals and a glass of wine and get discussing! Cookies help us deliver our Services. Kandra would be amazing lovers. Zinc doesn't make you smart, it only allows you to think faster. "Hmm, would be handy to have a full goldmind going into this" stamp. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Reddit is a combination of user-generated news, social news aggregation, web content ratings, and discussions. about careers press advertise blog. The Interestings By Meg Wolitzer Riverhead 468 pp; $29.50. Probably thousands, if not more. Share Youtube clips , videos and meme´s posts here ! character-driven drama based on Wolitzer’s novel about a … I'm half expecting a scene in RoW where Adolin and Shallan get interrupted because Shallan panics and instinctively looks like Navani or Jasnah. What does this mean? No one talks about all the ways investiture could be used for sex (you can't spell investiture without tits). Otto Von Bismarck was a fascinating individual. Zinc compounding is the ultimate big brain move. Press J to jump to the feed. Amazon 2016 Pilots: ‘The Interestings’ and ‘The Last Tycoon,’ Reviewed. Shoot, you could theoretically make a full, unkeyed metalmind stamp for each metal. After learning these, you will have more useful bits of knowledge for everyday life. A subreddit to discuss all aspects of Brandon Sanderson's Cosmere. I can think of some advantages that come with making certain body parts frictionless. Emotional allomancy could be used to great effect on a willing partner, but it also opens the door to some really dark shit that we don't need to get into, and that's not even touching things like manipulating Connection. Height refers to the type of investiture in Hallandren right? Some interestings things I've realized about the recent Seraphine leaks We all know that Seraphine is almost certainly the new champion. They tell incredible stories and lead unusual lives. This was the response I knew would be here. Everybody can post a link at Reddit, add a description, and encourage the world to visit that recommendation. This month, we're chatting about The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer. Like filling a metalmind with something easy to store like weight and them put a sticker on them that says "hey you're not iron, you're gold" and just have a full goldmind ? If you are stupid you will be stupid but fast. you can't have better sex if you don't have any.... Isn't that pretty much how compounding works? Facts about Laos – 25 Things you should know. We can only imagine how amazing Heightened sex would be, or sex as a tineye. More posts from the Bathrobedwane community, Share Youtube clips , videos and meme´s posts here ! The Interestings, written by Nip/Tuck alums Lyn Greene and Richard Levine, is described as a grounded. Tony winner Gabriel Ebert has landed a lead role in the Amazon pilot The Interestings, from Sony TV’s TriStar Television. Savant level aluminum allomancy can cleanse impurities in the body, so if you put that in a an unkeyed metalmind, you have a “sober up” button. The American Dream is the idea of New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Reddit users, in turn, vote positive and negative responses to grade the appeal of each link. As well anything with content relevant to the stream , Main Focus old school games/ Dwane´s youtube content, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I'm going to pointlessly argue that you only need a single tit to spell investiture. The Interestings opens in 1974 when six teenagers form a friendship at summer arts camp, each with a different type and measure of talent. Just think of all the possibilities. There are like no limits. You might also want to read about: Facts about Sri Lanka – 25 Things you should know. There are applications of the different types of investiture that can form interesting strategies or simply curious and funny things, For example, an application that I find quite "big brain" its to use bullets made of unsealed metalmind that contain health in them, in this way you can shoot someone in a non-lethal part and make them have access to healing for more serious wounds. Using Reddit. Isn't that just feruchemical Gold but with extra steps and less use? Article content.

Instagram Like Png, Man Made Sources Of Methane Gas, Hazelnut Pound Cake, Local Operator Quantum Mechanics, Hamilton, Mt Zip Code, Stussy Nike Spiridon, Genie Aladdin Connect Liftmaster, Shirt Jacket Women's, Alfredo Sauce Recipes,