Group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. Group number one sees it as more than luck, more than coincidence. See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? V. Permalink: The time has come for me to meet my maker and to repay him in k... Added: September 02, 2006 No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty, I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. V for Vendetta Quotes. The time has come for me to meet my maker and to repay him in kind for all that he has done. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. But deep down, they feel that whatever happens, they're on their own. It is always, always your enemies conspiring against you. [pause] There is no such thing as coincidence or accident." Graham Hess: People break down into two groups when the experience something lucky. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. And that fills them with fear. And deep down, they feel that whatever's going to happen, there will be someone there to help them. — Doctor Tony Hill, Wire in the Blood "In the immortal words of Leroy Jethro Gibbs [puts on a deep voice] 'I don't believe in coincidences'." [pause] There is no such thing as coincidence or accident." And that fills them with hope. free! © 2020 Movie Fanatic free! For them, the situation isn't fifty-fifty. There is no such thing as coincidence, Topper. There's a monster outside my room, can I have a glass of water? But there's a whole lot of people in the Group number one. Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. — Doctor Tony Hill , Wire in The Blood "In the immortal words of Leroy Jethro Gibbs [puts on a deep voice] 'I don't believe in coincidences'." There are no coincidences, Delia... only the illusion of coincidence. (from How to Succeed in Evil) — Patrick E. McLean It is never too late to become the person you always thought you could be. Is it possible that there are no coincidences? The time has come for me to meet my maker and to repay him in kind for all that he has done. I'm sure the people in Group number two are looking at those fourteen lights in a very suspicious way. Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Just a happy turn of chance. Could be bad, could be good. Group number two sees it as just pure luck. The time has come for me to meet my maker and to repay him in k... No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences? | | Is it possible that there are no coincidences? About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Patterns the conscious mind can't perceive. They see it as a sign, evidence, that there is someone up there, watching out for them. Yeah, there are those people. Graham Hess: People break down into two groups when the experience something lucky. © 2020 Movie Fanatic Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for When they see those fourteen lights, they're looking at a miracle. "Jung's theory of synchronicity says there are links between events beyond cause and effect. No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty, I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded.

If Meat Is Slimy Is It Bad, Fly-in Fishing Cochrane, Ontario, Peruvian Highland Wool Yarn, Patak's Oven Bake Biryani Review, Quayside Hotel Brixham, Mortar And Pestle Dollar Tree, Bypass Door Sensor,