This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Hello hello, hey hello hello! These past few weeks have been really good for me, though, and I feel myself starting to get inspired again. Watch Cowspiracy to learn more. How has your week been? Go for a bike ride. It’s this place called Vegan Pizza House. Why did you decide to move towards a more plant-based whole foods lifestyle? Add the rest of the ingredients (except the water) to the nut flour in a food processor and process until it all sticks together in a ball. Food & Beverage Company. I've been trying to balance rest and action; joy and sorrow; alone and social time. (In fact, pigs are more intelligent than all dogs, although it shouldn’t be a question of intellect, but simply whether someone wants to live.) Health & Wellness Website. Throw in the freezer for another 30 minutes or until they are solid and very cold. 47 talking about this. If you had to give someone three reasons why they should try moving to more plant-based lifestyle, what would they be? I'm in a place where nurturing my relationship with myself is fundamental to the health of all my other relationships. You’ve been given permission to raid the Be Good Organics stock room – what’s one foodie product and one skin care product you’d nab? It’s hilarious. What do you think the biggest misconception is about plant-based living? This chick is rad, she makes you feel young and boisterous just listening to her. She’s also the voice behind one of the world’s most popular plant-based blogs, This Rawsome Vegan Life, and the author of two cookbooks (by age 21!). or. ... Instagram. At first everything improved but then I let my passion for raw veganism develop into something like orthorexia. Logically it makes no sense to love a cat or dog but eat pigs. It inculcates purity and harmony. Stir-fried vegetables with curry and jasmine rice. Well, if you've been reading any of my recent posts on Instagram and Facebook you may have picked up on my new concepts about food. Bethany’s Story playing at Whistler Library on March 18th with Speaker Sarah Uy. I hope you’ll feel the same spontaneous joy when you read it! Let’s just say my avid sweet tooth somehow found her incredible raw vegan desserts and it was love at first site. Scary? Jun 8, 2014 - Easy + delicious plant-based recipes that make ya feel good. Gluten-Free-Vegan-Girl. Dance like mad to your favourite album, hold yourself, masturbate, write a journal, paint, cry, laugh, spend time with people who inspire you, and drink water. It is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It’s the most important thing you can do to combat climate change (animal agriculture emits more greenhouse gases than ALL transportation combined). Plus you can try her amazing Raw Peppermint Oreos dipped in Dark Chocolate…which are, of course, vegan and gluten free! Peppermint Oreos Dipped in Dark Chocolate. Your email address will not be published. When I read through her interview I literally grinned at my screen the whole time (and grimaced a couple of times too). His take on open relationships and living fearlessly keeps coming up for me as I look through your posts and photos on instagram!)) I like to put tahini and chopped basil on everything. He's also an experimental vegan. Happy Valentine's Day. And if you think animals are killed or raised “humanely”, think again. I love to hear from you so please get in touch on, I'm back with a new vegan recipe to tempt your taste buds: double ginger cookies with chocolate drizzle! A big green salad with a creamy, rich dressing and lots of crunchy seeds and stuff. And make others have a chuckle while she does it. When I read through her interview I literally grinned at my screen the whole time (and grimaced a couple of times too). Blogger. or. books on you. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did, and of course don’t forget to try out her incredible raw plant-based Peppermint Oreos dipped in Dark Chocolate – um yes please! The author, Emily von Euw, is the owner of the beautiful food blog, This Rawsome Vegan Life and is . // xo What I love most however, is Emily’s love for animals, and her passion for inspiring others about the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle. formId: '5ea749f7df06e70026d088ac', Required fields are marked *. It is a worship of the Imperfect, as it is a tender attempt to accomplish something possible in this impossible thing we know as life. // To ENTER this giveaway contest, make sure you’re following @thisrawsomeveganlife and @marphylco on Instagram (counts as 1 entry); “like” this post (1 entry), … Onto the food part of this post! Log In. This recipe is also featured on. Log In. Hello, friends! Vegan Richa. Emily Von Euw is one of the first people I found in the blog-o-sphere when I was transitioning to a plant-based diet. If you care about the planet, yourself or animals, you should eat a plant-based diet. Grind the nuts into flour in a high speed blender or food processor. Dinner on the table in 15 minutes – what do you make? I'm Em, an award-winning vegan food blogger and best-selling cookbook author. “It’s not realistic.” But at the end of the day, some of the fittest people on earth are vegan (just look at www.veganbodybuilding.com); vegans live longer and healthier lives; and there are millions of us doing it right now. Buffy also oversees our Be Good Organics online store, full of plant based goodies that she personally uses and loves. NICE SPREAD It’s not often you get caught s, CREAMY MUSHROOM SOUP Mushy soup is one of tho, CHOC PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE You guys were super, KIWI BEET BURGERS Anyone else a closet fan of, CAROB COCONUT ROUGH It's time for the second, BENEFITS OF SOUP (even in summer). I like GoGo Quinoa's gluten-free flours for my baking, but you can use whatever you prefer. Portobello burgers with all the fixings. I'm back with a new vegan recipe to tempt your taste buds: double ginger cookies with chocolate drizzle! I have been reconsidering the art and act of love this year. I cannot think of one valid argument against this lifestyle (and I have really tried). Em combines drool-worthy sweet treats with raw (no pun intended) and uninhibited commentary about plant-based life. So I’m inspired by Emily’s bravery to continually stand up and speak her voice. Meditate and realise how f**king cool you are, and how awesome the world is. If you have any extra dough, make a giant ‘ugly’ cookie and sprinkle it with some sea salt. Check out my interview with a very inspiring young lady, Emily Von Euw from the fantastic blog, This Rawsome Vegan Life. Can you tell me about that evolution? If it’s still too crumbly after a few minutes, add a little water. *Actually tearing up right now*. Required fields are marked * :D @marphylco is gifting one lucky person a set of their gorgeous sea salts! It’s a refreshing read for sure, and knocks my corporate socks off every time. Point taken. I adore looking at the details in leaves, hugging myself, listening to records, waking up naked beside someone I love, eating peaceful foods, and watching Cosmos (Carl Sagan SWOON). Energizing? On this episode of The Raw Food Podcast, we welcome a special guest to the show, Em von Euw of This Rawsome Vegan Life.Em von Euw is the author of three successful cookbooks. It can be a really tough thing to stand up for openly, when we’re otherwise bombarded with marketing left right and centre telling us we need to eat meat and dairy in order to live a healthy and happy life. If you want the cookies to be darker, add more carob powder; if you want the creme to be whiter, try omitting the nut butter and adding more coconut oil or maple syrup. Not Now. // To ENTER this giveaway contest, make sure you’re following @thisrawsomeveganlife and @marphylco on Instagram (counts as 1 entry); “like” this post (1 entry), … , if you're looking to be inspired by more gluten-free recipe ideas. See more of This Rawsome Vegan Life on Facebook. I … Create New Account. Related Pages. VEGAN GIVEAWAY! When I was about 16 I decided to go vegan for 30 days and see what I wanted after that. We are wild over here.

Men's Sherpa Zip Hoodie, Examples Of Critical Thinking In The Workplace, Elias Last Name, Cotton Shirt Material, Dus Meaning In Text,