A reanimation player's dream, Zombies are a tribe often characterized by their ability to be repeatedly recast and returned from their controller's graveyard. Posted by 2 months ago (Commander/EDH) Thraximundar Zombie Tribal - Opinions? Tokens are a bit of a sub-theme but could stand to use some enhancing. All this sacrificing also serves to boost Thraximundar. r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. 3. Could use some help with my first EDH deck (Thraximundar zombie tribal) submitted 3 years ago * by Backpfeifengesicht1. RELATED: Top 10 Strongest Mono-White Commanders in Magic: The Gathering. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. User account menu. Close. 3 (Commander/EDH) Thraximundar Zombie Tribal - Opinions? Sure, it’s a janky combo. Many zombie decks … Tabletop Tabletop Arena MTGO. The theme of the deck is based around sacrificing stuff and having cool things happen while also forcing my opponent to sacrifice stuff. Whenever a player sacrifices a … It may be more viable with the release of Innistrad. Perhaps one of the most popular tribes in Commander, Zombies can be built in pretty much any combination of colors that includes black. This week I would like to talk about my Thraximundar EDH deck. r/EDH. This guy is meant to dominate the board and remove players through 21 General Damage. Format: Commander Deck Date: Aug 19, 2015 Visual View Stream Popout Edit Edit Copy Download Registration PDF Export to Arena Set as Current Tabletop; Arena; MTGO; My Price Tabletop Arena MTGO. Thraximundar is my go-to Zombie Tribal Commander for all these reasons and more. Creatures (28) 1 Carrion … There are some interesting cards for this build, like Call to the Grave from M12. Thraximundar Zombie Tribal EDH by Backpfeifengesicht1 Report Deck Name $ 243.15. I like using him as a win condition in a value-based , Zombie combo deck that uses Goblin Bombardment, Deathbringer Thoctar and Gravecrawler to machine-gun everyone to death. (99 cards, 65 distinct) - Vampiric Tutor, Crucible of Worlds, Sensei's Divining Top, Damnation, Demonic Tutor, Mikaeus, the Unhallowed, Rhystic Study Thraximundar is no group hug. Zombie Tribal: This is a more casual build, and it attempts to take advantage of the fact that Thraximundar is a zombie. DECK HELP. 21.09 tix 4 Mythic, 32 Rare, 16 Uncommon, 29 Common. log in sign up. [easybox]Thraximundar {4}{U}{B}{R} Legendary Creature – Zombie Assassin Haste Whenever Thraximundar attacks, defending players sacrifices a creature.

36-inch Wide Closet Organizer, Mcgraw Hill Connect Chapter 3 Quiz Answers, Deities Associated With Venus, Pork Stew Chinese, Pork And Tofu Recipes,