things down on the table and was the absolute work waitress I have ever came across I understand it’s a stressful time at the moment but there is no excuse for that kind of service we felt that awkward we left after our food didn’t stay for drinks because it was horrific any questions we asked she stormed away then back said that we were annoying I honestly can’t describe how uncomfortable we all felt I will never go here again!! Week 3 menu is now available, get your order in before Friday 27 November. You Asked We Delivered! Despite one female bar member being permanently positioned on the till less than a metre distance, she did not once check how our food or dining experience was. WEDNESDAY- Football Night. If you'd like...More, We were served by lovely Gavin who recommended us the vegan fish and chips- best fish and chips I’ve ever had. I appreciate the pub is working under restrictions but surely it would be better to use common sense and ask people to vacate tables when the amount of available tables is low.More, Hi there, If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us- we hope you won't leave it as long to visit again!! The food was good, slightly too big portions for us but arrived quickly again with great service....Would reccomend the cocktails :)More, Hi there, had two slots reserved. Definitely felt a bit short changed after our visit and that's a shame after no end of people told me to go to the iconic Three Sisters. The Three Sisters Old Town Menu - View the Menu for The Three Sisters Edinburgh on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, The Three Sisters menu and prices. We take all of your feedback very seriously, and would love to discuss this with you directly. Three Sisters Tavern & Grill has been voted the 3rd best restaurant in the greater Pueblo and has been featured in Colorado's Best Kept Secrets. We'll pass all your lovely comments onto the team, and Gav...More, We had amazing service from a waitress (Ola) who reccomended us cocktails based on our tastes and always came over when she realised we were finished our round. Available for Stag and Hen parties, can you defeat the man plank!? Thanks so much for the 5* review- we're so happy to hear you enjoyed the vegan fish and chips, we think it's pretty cracking and we're glad to hear you do too! Thanks so much for the brilliant review- we're delighted to hear that Orla took such good care of you! This is your typical “pub”! My friend had the vegan burger which only looked slightly more appealing than what I had. SUNDAY- The Hangover Lounge. As a twenty first century woman who’s an adult I don’t appreciate being patronised by two middle aged white men. Lots of rizes to be won including free half time curry! more, Weekly line up at The Three Sisters Edinburgh MONDAY- Cocktail Night! Are you sure you want to delete this question? View the menu , check prices , find on the map, see photos and ratings. We were taken to the smallest bar table literally on top of the bar! 9/10 for atmosphere 6/10 for food 9/10 for service! Staff were great though, can't fault our waitress.More, Hi Bexxcx, Cost £45 for two people (approx.) As a twenty first century woman who’s an adult I don’t appreciate being patronised by two middle aged white men. 9/10 for atmosphere 6/10 for food 9/10 for service!More, Hi Ashlene, with alcohol. We understand that the new normal can be frustrating, but we are doing everything in our power to make this process as smooth and straightforward whilst maintaining safety and protocol. You were politely informed by our (female) bar manager that you cannot bring your own alcohol into a bar to consume, as per licensing laws. Three staff members were stood within one metre of our table for the majority of our stay. Beer was great and so was the food. THURSDAY- Karaoke! Three staff members were stood within one metre of our table for the majority of our stay. Throughout our stay, we witnessed the employees whispering and evidently mocking us while we tried to enjoy the best of a bad situation. When he eventually came back we politely asked if we could come in for one drink and were bluntly told that he needed to first see if everyone else in...the queue (which backed far, far up the road...) had bookings first. There were dozens of students behind us and we had queued fairly and were completely snubbed. Hotels near Camera Obscura and World of Illusions, Hotels near Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Edinburgh, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Edinburgh, Restaurants for Group Dining in Edinburgh, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Edinburgh, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in New Town. isn’t very good either as I’ve just moved here). There were dozens of students behind us and we had queued fairly and were completely snubbed. Definitely felt a bit short changed after our visit and that's a shame after no end of people told me to go to the iconic Three Sisters. Don’t come here - THEY ARE SEXIST PIGS! We were taken to the smallest bar table literally on top of the bar! The candyfloss cocktail tasted like alcoholic dish water (the candyfloss stuck...to the side was the best bit) and the so-called crayfish sandwich was a slice of bread with some prawns plonked on top. The host was rude, sarcastic and made no effort to explain the reason for our reduced reservation. !More, Hi Nicole, I didn’t realize I wasn’t allowed to do this, and apologized (my English...isn’t very good either as I’ve just moved here). I appreciate the pub is working under restrictions but surely it would be better to use common sense and ask people to vacate tables when the amount of available tables is low. Our woodfired pizzas are available to takeaway until late, the perfect snack for the road. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback- we're truly sorry to hear you were disappointed in your visit to us. Summer Drinks View Drinks List Alcoholic Takeaway. The food came and was below average for what we paid. The worst bar in Edinburgh with the rudest waitstaff. The employees clearly don't enjoy their work or customer service in general as was evident from our experience.More, Hi Kirsty, Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. You can now click and collect using our new app service, meaning your food and drinks will be prepared and ready to grab and go when you arrive! Instead of showing empathy, the employees asked why we felt uncomfortable in a mocking manner. They gave me a refund in cash for my ordered drink in cash (not my preferred choice) and said “finish up girls it’s time to go”.

Addition Games For Kindergarten Classroom, Can Father Of Illegitimate Child Obtain Custody Philippines, Pea, Mint And Feta Salad, Role Of Religion In Social Control, Best Non-fiction Books About Korea, Conjugate Acid Of Co32, Hask Chia Seed Oil Conditioner, Ibm Quantum Experience Tutorial, Vanilla Wafers Sticks,