The unique thing about it is that the main character, MacGyver, did not like to use a gun. Those sacrifices were unbelievable and after watching this program, I could not stop thinking about those famous scientists and their supreme dedication. Every time I start talking with my friends, they become so involved and I really like it. Are you a tidy person? In part 1 of the Speaking test, the examiner will ask 4-6 general questions on familiar topics. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes definitely! – being interested or engaging, Compliment [verb as used in the answer] – politely praise for something, (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Speaking, Vocabulary Bên cạnh phân tích thêm các đề thi IELTS Writing thật đã được ra thi, và có học sinh của IELTS TUTOR tham dự , IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp Từ vựng topic Borrowing or lending IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 I later searched for more details of those scientists and other famous people and learned about their life and work. Part 1 of the test will last 4-5 … Giving you tips on how to get a band 9.0 in IELTS Speaking. "IELTS Sample Answer & IELTS Preparation". It is expected that the examiner will introduce him/herself first and ask your name and then ask you to confirm your identity. Anyway, finally, one elderly lady became kind enough to marry him on one condition. MacGyver was produced for about 5 consecutive seasons, and it was considered as one of the top-rated TV series in its era. Speaking Part 1: Personal Questions In part 1 of IELTS speaking you will first be asked 3 questions about work/study/living area. But not because I love talking, I’m not a good listener, I do listen a lot as well and most of my friends complimented me for being a good listener. Bên cạnh phân tích thêm các đề thi IELTS Writing thật đã được ra thi, và có học sinh của IELTS … Get ideas from this post and achieve a … comedy, romantic etc. Apart from that, I enjoy live cricket broadcasting and this sport plays a constructive role in my life because I also play cricket, and when I watch live cricket on TV, I can learn how to tackle with the variations of bowls. what kind of  TV program it was (e.g. Best of luck! Now that you have plenty of great ideas on how to answer questions about discussion, make sure to develop your confidence and practice so you can surely ace your exam. My favourite television program is an old series which was produced during the '80s in America. In other words, he was a very “stingy” man with no intention whatsoever to spend any money on others, even if it meant spending on his “wife”! ['Model Answer 3' is written by - Darwin Lesmana]. I prefer the former because I feel like I have a lot of stories to tell. I really liked the comedy show mainly because it did highlight on a very natural human instinct which “pushes” people to go to any length, even if it is “lying” or “cheating”, in order to find “love” regardless of age or sex. Learn more about our Cookie Policy & Privacy Policy. Every time I start talking with my friends, they become so involved and I really like it. Then the examiner will move on to a personal topic with 4 questions related to it. IELTS. Instead of using rifles, that we see many heroes do, he used his creativity in creating tools to fight his enemies. The guy very calmly answered that “he was not sleeping with his money any more, rather the money was sleeping with him!” Needless to say, that was the moment when I simply burst out in laughter! The TV program that made a strong impression on me was a documentary that I watched on the Discovery Channel. And the like [phrase] – used for including other similar things in what you’re saying, Sensible [adj.] I liked many TV programs and watched them regularly during that time. I love talking about making money, starting your own business, or anything related to financial freedom. Study how each question is answered strategically by applying the topic vocabulary words for tidiness or cleanliness. Help ieltsDragon. I learned that we should be encouraged to use our creativity rather than using our physical power and weapons. Among others [phrase] – to indicate that there are several more facts, things, or people like the one or ones mentioned, but that you do not intend to mention them all. Did you find this helpful? Today, I would like to talk about one such comedy show which made a great impression on me. I am not used to watching TV often because my study is quite demanding. So as a teenager during that time, I would have sat in front of the television from 6.45 pm and waited for the programme to start. I believe that MacGyver had influenced so many teenagers during my era and I hope that it would be remade in the future. So, if I’m in that situation and being called out, I can’t help myself but change my opinion. [You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes. Honestly, I really miss those times, life these days is unfathomable. I’m happy that most of the time they really care about every single thing that I share with them. But, sometimes, I do enjoy watching different kind of comedy shows and documentaries because they make me “think” differently. Tidiness. The guy happily agreed. But not because I love talking, I’m not a good listener, I do listen a lot as well and most of my friends complimented me for being a good listener. Of course! You can make some notes to help you if you wish.]. I remembered that in one of the episodes, where he was locked by his enemy in a garage, he found some tools, that are used to open the gate of the garage, he escaped from this place. Nowadays, I do not watch TV much, but when I was a student, I used to watch television a lot. I don’t really get to spend much time watching TV programs mainly because I remain busy with other priorities in life. I watched the TV program during the third term of my university years. IELTS Speaking Test has three parts part 1, part 2 and part 3. Besides, listening to someone is entertaining and easy for me as I don’t need to initiate the conversation or think about some topics that are interesting to share, well, that’s not being lazy, but perhaps I’m not just a good conversationalist. It also made me realize the fact once again that even though sometimes “money” is what helps us “buy” love, it pushes us away too. IELTS Speaking Part 1 Tidiness: Below are the sample answers to the recent topic of IELTS Speaking Part 1 about being tidy. I got the impression that I was actually watching those great scientists and their works in person! Definitely not! Have your discussion topics changed since you were a child? comedy, romantic etc.) Study how each question is answered strategically by applying the topic vocabulary words for tidiness or cleanliness. When I was a child, I never bothered myself talking about decision-making, money, jobs, or the topics that adults talk about. Even a dollar can be a huge help. And the condition was, the old guy would need to stop sleeping with his money. You have one minute to think about what you are going to say. As you know there are some people who easily get triggered if you don’t agree with their political ideology. and explain why this TV program made such a strong impression on you. Not a lot but if I realize that my opinion is insensitive or rude, I usually retract it and apologize. You know, sometimes our emotions get in the way of making an opinion that isn’t offensive to others which is inevitable, sometimes. Similar Cue Card topics that you should be able to answer as well: Copyright © 2013 - 2020 IELTS Mentor. In our local time, the program was broadcast at 9.00 pm every Thursday. All rights reserved. ). Just think about those topics that are commonly used for discussions like politics, economy, social problems, and many more. I keep things tidy by putting them at their exact place. I always stand by my opinion and because of that some of my friends called me stubborn but I don’t mind. This program has helped me judge life from a different perspective. Stubborn [adj.] The wife saw it and angrily reminded about his “promise”. Learn the RECENT IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topic about Jokes and Comedies on this link https://www.ieltsdragon.com/ielts-speaking-jokes-and-comedies/recent-ielts-part-1-sample-answers/. The TV program was called “The sacrifice of genius” and it was a serial that had 10 episodes in total. I watched every episode and enjoyed them thoroughly. Speak with Confidence! – practical and reasonable. Just think about those topics that are commonly used for discussions like politics, economy, social problems, and many more. All I could talk with my friends were computer games, anime, how we could spend our summer break, and the like. Tuy nó không
quá khó để trả lời, nhưng khi chuẩn bị cho kì thi IELTS SPEAKING, chúng ta vẫn nên ôn
tập tất cả topic và câu hỏi sẽ ra ngay cùng câu trả lời mẫu như sau nhé :

But when I have some leisure time, I love to watch movies because nowadays movies are related to real stories and quite enjoyable.

Videocon Ac Website, Impact Of Content Marketing, Rechargeable Air Cooler Price In Bangladesh, Netgear Ex2700 Vs Ex3700, Lasooni Corn Palak Recipe, Ortf Mic Technique Drums, How To Protect Your House From Break-ins, Quince Meaning In Malayalam, Sonic Mania Title Screen, Thatchers Gold Cider Calories, Bread Meaning In Urdu, Build Your Own Shop Tools,