all of the Tony moly products I've bought have been good quality. Quantidade. Apples on your lips! Provides nutrition and moisture to treat dry and fatigued lips. MINI PEACH LIP BALM. Buy Tony Moly skincare & makeup products, which contain high-quality ingredients and whimsical packaging. This steam balm works as an self-heating exfoliant that deep cleans pores & eliminates stubborn blackheads. Apple blossom extract is antioxidative, while the shea butter moisturiser ensures beautifully nourished, naturally shiny lips. Kissy your lips with this deliciously fun Mini Lip Balm in Peach from Tony Moly. Mini Peach Lip Balm ver más ver menos . Tony Moly Pokemon Pikachu Pocket Lip Balm Review: As an avid Pokemon fan, and mainly as a lip balm fan, I had to get my hands in one of these cuties. they're not just pretty packaging. Agregar al carrito + 245 Puntos en BEAUTY CLUB? TONYMOLY. Skip to main. A deliciously scented lip balm that contains banana extract, coconut oil, milk protein extract, and Ceramide 3. Tony Moly is a Korean beauty brand who's global presence makes it a wonderful blend of innovation & popular cosmetics with adorable packaging. You can purchase the popular brand TONY MOLY, Mini Berry Lip Balm (SPF15,PA+), at Koreadepart. Lightweight and creamy, Tony Moly's Mini Blueberry Lip Balm is infused with a fruity blend of real blueberry, cranberry, strawberry, and blackberry extracts that help to protect, hydrate, and plump dehydrated, dry lips. Product detail of TONY MOLY, Mini Berry Lip Balm (SPF15,PA+) at the official website of Koreadepart. And the best part: natural lip care with SPF15 protects your lips from environmental stress and harmful UV rays. I did put on some lip balm before putting the Tony Moly lip tint as I … A hydrating and softening lip balm with a blend of real berry extracts that help to protect and plump lips. Made in Korea, this lip balm contains yummy ingredients designed to soften those lips so you can pucker at leisure. EMAIL WHEN IN STOCK TONY MOLY. For now they only come in one color, so that’s exactly what I got, I didn’t even check the color and just purchased the product. it's a good balm too. MINI PEACH LIP BALM. ... mine smelled like bananas. My last review of Tony Moly was about the Aloe Gel which I am still using and this time both the lip tint and lip sticks have really impressed me. Disfruta de los beneficios de Sephora Beauty Club, el programa de fidelidad que premia tu pasión por la belleza. Thanks to the Tonymoly Mini Apple Lip Balm dry lips are finally a thing of the past. $245.00 En Stock. I’m loving the texture and the fact that it stays on all day.

What Does Mica Mean In Spanish Slang, Gm Diet Plan Non Veg, The Bitter Pill Summary, How To Change Keyboard Keys Windows 7, Asus Chromebook Flip C434 Best Price Uk, Best Weight Gainer For Skinny Guys, Are Black-and-white Warblers Rare, Mexican Mint Marigold,