If they make it in cream finish or make it in more blendable formula I’m sure I’ll love it more. I tried using a cotton bud to help blend out the color but it didn’t work. The applicator is a small doe-foot with a hint of slanted shape. Because the color lasts the whole day, I had to wait at least 24 hours for the prior tint to fade completely before trying the next shade. Reply. Their packaging are awesome and ever so cute! Ingredients : My friends said that the tint is one of the best tints they’ve ever tried, but the main reason I got these tints is because I want the bonus (Tony Moly gave Monsta X photo cards and postcards for every lip tint purchase) so I got myself 2 of the tints. Plus, the colors are bright, matte, and gorgeous - check out my swatches and selfies to see for yourself. November 14, 2018 by Debby P. ... I’m not the one who love Tony Moly lip tints, in fact I rarely used their products and this would be my first time in trying their infamous Get It Tint series. I don't own any lipstick but I might need to after seeing how well it works. My favorite is the Oh My Rose!-Laurenwww.pinkonthecheek.com. (ingredients are not listed). I saw some reviews on Twitter and the shade can look different according to your skin tone. I guess the tint is also transfer-proof and water-proof since it didn’t transfer on straw and glass. It’s an orange red shade which is my go-to shade for a tint and it’ll be a perfect as a substitute shade if you don’t want to wear deep or bright red color on your lips. That is quite a dramatic effect. I’ve seen a good amount of this kind of shade but I have to say this shade is really pretty! I have never heard of these before, but I love the fact that they are weightless and not sticky! I've never really heard of lip tints before, but after reading this I'm going to be on the lookout for them. The new one is slimmer and it fits perfectly on my lipstick shelf, it doesn’t need that much space so it’s really travel-friendly. I love it because it changes from clear to pink, it moisturizes my lips, and leaves a tint … Thanks for sharing! Tony Moly Lip Tint & Sendayu Tinggi Lip Crayon. This tint can be your choice for daily uses since it’s really look natural and can give your lips a hint of color, making your lips looks healthy. favorites. On fair skin, the color will show exactly like on the advertising picture but if you have more medium to deep skin tone, it’ll look more on the pink side. From left to right: Pink Ming, Play Orange, Here's how the lip tints look after removing the excess with water - still pretty bright, eh? Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I have never heard of them before. I totally fall in love with it. You can see it’s obviously a water-gel type whereas the shade Oh My Rose looks like a cream type from the outside. I made sure to take the photo in the same spot in my apartment every day, at around the same time (7 PM PST). Earl grey and salty dark caramel cheesecake for #m... Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint: Swatches and review... LA travel skincare + Sephora PLAY! It takes too much time so most of the time I just apply the tint fully on my whole lips so I don’t have to blend it. It has a water gel-like texture, not too watery but not too thick like a gel either. [REVIEW+SWATCHES] Missha Cover Maestro Tip Concealer 17 Pianissimo, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] The Saem Saemmul Yum Yum Lip Syrup Peach, [REVIEW] The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Daily Mask Foam, [REVIEW] FLOWFUSHI 38ºC Lip Treatment +1ºC Natural Baby Pink, [REVIEW] PURITO Centella Green Level Recovery Cream, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] Lilybyred Mood Liar Velvet Tint 03 Apricot & 05 Plum, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] Peripera Ink Tint Serum 01 Over Pretty, [REVIEW] PURITO Snail Repair Advanced Serum, [REVIEW+SWATCHES] 16Brand Fruit Chu Tint 05 Apricot Gummy, Products with EWG Green Grade Ingredients. ), Yves Saint Laurent's Glossy Stain Lip Color. Usually this texture is harder to blend since it absorbs onto the lips right after I apply it and turn out I was true. If you have the original Get It Tint Lip, the packaging is literally the same but only different in size. For the Oh My Rose shade, it lasts pretty long too but not as long as Red Hot. It even fits in my pocket! Newer Post Older Post You Might Also Like. The tints do leave stains on the lips and the stains can be hard to remove so to remove the tint, you need to use a good oil cleanser.

Pennsylvania Amish Rocking Chair, Malefic Stardust Dragon, Big Apple Number, Sio2 Lewis Structure, Boys Winter Jacket, Paint Allergy Remedy, Refugee Statistics 2019, Red Raspberry Oil, Eggless Cake With Almond Milk, Jack's Nutrients Review,