500 mL for full size, Where to buy: ________________________________. Take care of your body from head to toe with our TONYMOLY™ body care. Pass……, Full name of product: It is super lightweight with no heavy finish or greasy finish. 50 mL for full size Smell-o-scale: 5/10 in terms of how strong the scent is. I find their products more geared towards teenagers and the cheap, cutesy packaging is a bit of a turn off. It absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves my skin somewhat moisturized. Tony Moly the Chok Chok green tea cleansing water. Please stay tuned to learn my favorite makeup tips, tricks, dupes and more! 60 mL for full size Purified water, dipropylene glycol, glycerin, pentaerythrityltetraisostearate, glyceeth-26, 1,2-hexanediol, macadamia seed oil, phenyl trimethicone, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyl Dimethyl taurate copolymer, styrene/VP copolymer, ethylhexyl glycerin, centella asiatica extract, acrylate/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tromethamine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, allantoin, hydro Genetized Lecithin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyluroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP (5,000ppb), Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosewood Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Disodium IDTA, Linalul , Limonene. -strong fragrance and lingers after application Overall this cleansing oil is alright, but nothing to write home about either. Use it before you use your cleanser or after you have double cleansed, just to make sure you got rid of every trace of make up, but make sure to rinse afterwards. The toner wasn’t too expensive, but this kit was the same price as the full size toner. ** I personally don’t find it to be strong enough to remove waterproof make up, so I’d still have to use my oil based make up remover for that. Since this is a sample size of sorts, it does come in this tube packaging with a twist off cap. The Japanese has a saying “mochi mochi” meaning soft and bouncy, which definitely represents this toner well. I would recommend to not think of this as an easy way out of cleansing your skin even though it is called “no wash”. Maybe some of these products will change my mind about Tony Moly as a brand. Amount of product: 200 mL for the Tony moly award-winning kit 500 mL for full size 200 mL for the Tony moly award-winning kit My skin is honestly better than it was when I was on my 10-step K-beauty routine. -skin left feeling supple. There is a light citrus green tea scent to it and does fade after application. The moisture of fermented green tea extract fills the dry skin with moist moisture. Key ingredients The last Jolse haul I did, there really weren’t many products I was interested in since they held back on stocking up newer products due to the virus. Texture/ finish: Its meh but passable. It is relatively creamy but still lightweight. Smell-o-scale: 6/10 in terms of how strong the scent is. Jolse box 24 mini reviews I So many gems! ‘ChungTaeJeon’, the world’s first naturally fermented green tea, is fermented through sunlight for over 365 days and provides gentle yet intense moisture and hydration that lasts. 25 mL for kit size, Ingredients: Micellar water is a combination of purified water, hydrating ingredients, and mild surfactants to remove make up. How to use: How to use: “This hydrating cleansing water removes skin impurities while also providing gentle hydration so even the most sensitive skin can achieve a deep cleanse without skin feeling tight and stripped of its natural oils. Vitamin B and Hyaluronic Acid provide an additional burst of hydration, so skin looks stronger and healthier with each use. After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with the toner and sweep over your face. I find their products more geared towards teenagers and the cheap, cutesy packaging is a bit of a turn off. The texture of this “prestige” snail essence isn’t as sticky and goopy as other snail essences I use and there are little gold flakes in it, which I find it kind of unnecessary. -unnecessary gold flakes, Overall thoughts: Tony moly wonder ceramide mocchi toner. This is an okay passable product but then again, I don’t use cleansing waters that much these days. To find inspiration, I turned to, If you are able to catch Tony moly on brand sale at Jolse, you can get this. This moisturizer is built better for those with combo or oily skin type. Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and give me a thumbs up with the like button!Today I tried out the Tony Moly Pomegranate Sheet Mask for the first time and shared my SECRET WEAPON for preventing dry skin in the winter! You can also just pat it into the skin without a cotton pad, which I do to save product and not wasting a cotton pad. Once the toner absorbs into the skin, it instantly feels more supple, soft, and hydrated, kind of like how the name implies. There are ceramides, hyaluronic acid, Centella to hydrate and soothe the skin while Pantheol repairs and relieves inflammation. Texture is just like any other micellar water, it is water LOL. Overall thoughts: The ceramides, hyaluronic acid and Centella just do a fantastic job at keeping my skin moist. The toner in this kit is a decent size and would take me 3 months to finish. : Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Hyaluronic Acid – Penetrates deep to nourish skin and provide lasting hydration. The netizens were right about this toner and I’m kind of sad they are ranked 14th on the overall toner ranking on Glowpick at the moment. Wishtrend Biggest Annual Black Friday sale 2020 I Shopping guide, FOREO Black Friday sale I Device breakdown + my recommendations. “A hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, and irritant-free toner is formulated with ingredients that are all rated EWG Green, making this gentle formula perfect to use on all skin types. For the price and amount you get, dare I say it is a step up from my Naturie skin conditioner? The mochi toner is effective, moisturizing, and packed full of all the ingredients I love. -long lasting hydration Smell-o-scale: 7/10 in terms of how strong the scent is.

Brother St371hd Sewing Machine Uk, Mt Tabor Trails, Angela Ahrendts Net Worth, Suzuki 400cc Price Philippines, Coffee Mug With Spoon, Multi-level Page Table, Metropolis Street Racer Japan, Paternity Depot Uk, Washington University Financial Aid, Small Keyboard Wireless,